Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
homosexual sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:20 pm
I recently created a new family: A single mum with twin sons. I made one of the twins gay and he is a family Sim and currently dating a townie. The other I plan to have play around with the ladies a bit as I made him a romance Sim.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:45 pm
Silver.-.Bullet
I have the Pez Family, and there is this one guy who has three girlfriends (jealsoy is turned off), while is whoohooing one girl, the other two are 'with' each other. Everybody loves everybody.
That's hot.

Random by Nature

[Belle Morte]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:14 am
I make my sims ghey all the time actually... I dont even mean to...It just happens... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

I did the SAME thing!
eek
They weren't named the Homo Family, though.

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[CHEMICALVEINS]

Aspendragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:01 pm
I just created a lesbian pair, I honestly see nothing bad in homo relationships, as long as girls don't hit on me I'm fine. =^-^=  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:12 pm
I just pair my sims off with whoever they have the most lightning bolts for. I take 'em downtown and scope the room a few zillion times to find Mr./Miss Right. I like to guess who my sims will find attractive. Sometimes the person they find hot is someone I didn't expect. It's quite fun, actually.  

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:08 am
Yes I have a house with two gay guys. Both wear spedos all around the house. And they have a little daughter, that's a toddler now, and her name's Deserea. I love that house. They're really ritch since one of the boys is a doctor and the other is in the law as a lawyer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:51 pm
I have a gay and lesbian couple, but not in the same house. I think it's pretty normal. I'm even thinking of making Don Lothario bi just so I can fill his romance aspiration of 10 woohoos true. twisted  

randomchild91

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:56 pm
A long time ago I had a lesbian family that I moved in with the Curious brothers. After Pascal had his alien baby (I think it was Pascal) I moved them out with the little girl he gave birth to, lol. That way they got a daughter without having to deal with getting pregnant or the adoption agency. I named the little girl "Interstella." She was soo cute. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:04 pm
hahaha once i played on my friends sims game with her. we made the girl.. i forget her name, but shes in the goth family. well we made her marry that guy.. don lothario i think who she was engaged to. but he rejected her and she cried and then we didnt even notice but soon she got out of a bed with a girl! haha that was the weirdest thing ever since we didnt even make that happen. we were like wondering if don turned gay too.. haha prob not.  

imanormalalien

green_llama_girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:04 pm
I don't make sims just to be homosexual. A lot of my sims simply are homosexual. I make normal families, and the wife will leave for another woman, or the husband for a man. Its pretty cruel though. Cuz then the husband still loves her, and like, dreams about her n stuff. But whatever.

btw, I have sims one. It seems only a VERy small amount of the population of this guild doesn't have sims 2. but oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:06 pm
I feel like death wearing a disguise;;

I do it a lot.
I don't really pay much attention to it or make a huge deal about it.
I just play them like all my other sims.
:]

-----

Senorita Retro

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Miss_Ezra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:12 pm
Ya, i once made a family who has a set of twins. Boy and girl, and the boy is gay, and so i made both of the teens like the same guy!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:34 pm
Eh, I make my homo sims and my hetero sims about 40, 60 no biggie. This excludes bi sims (which normally have romance aspirations *cough*).

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

mods have small penises

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:07 am
For some reason, most the sims I create end up being homosexual O_o I don't do anything to steer them in that direction either, they just do their own thing and before I know it they are in love with the same gender.

Doesn't bother me in the slighted since I am bi myself.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff