Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Lets just say... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll
  The package goblin will eat your soul!!! D:<
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:16 pm
Same. PPN and I were talking about this a while ago. We'd both breathe, eat, and poop The World. We wouldn't sleep like at all and we'd rarely leave the computer.
Then we'd probably fall into a coma and it'd be up to Sauce to save us. D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:27 pm
XxGrieverxX
Same. PPN and I were talking about this a while ago. We'd both breathe, eat, and poop The World. We wouldn't sleep like at all and we'd rarely leave the computer.
Then we'd probably fall into a coma and it'd be up to Sauce to save us. D:

...Would she?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:05 am
Probably not.
Sauce would probably just attempt to save us, but then she'd get data drained because she sucks so much at life. talk2hand

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 am
i would proably go in a coma on skieth yeah don't expect myself to go far  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:52 am
XxGrieverxX
Probably not.
Sauce would probably just attempt to save us, but then she'd get data drained because she sucks so much at life. talk2hand

XD. If I actually knew you on the game, I might attempt to save you. But I'd probably fail miserably too.
You know what I wonder sometimes? You know how Tsukasa was still playing the World despite being in a coma IRL? Why isn't that the case for any of the other lost ones? Is it because Tsukasa was needed for Morganna's plot, or is it just a freaky weird inconsistency?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 pm
@Naota
Same. xD

@Doomed
You notice a lot of weird things in .Hack that makes me think about stuff. :0
Well wasn't Aina in a coma too but still in The World? I dunno.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 am
XxGrieverxX
@Naota
Same. xD

@Doomed

I think about .hack a lot XD. Well, at the very least, Aina's PC was still in The World, but it seemed to be in a coma as well. I mean, really all the PC's should stay online after becoming a lost one, seeing as there's no character to log them out, but it's also possible that being in that glitchy room caused Aina to stay online after being PK'ed by Ovan. There are all sorts of explanations that could be thought up, but there's really no way to know if they're true.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:38 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Naota
Same. xD

@Doomed

I think about .hack a lot XD. Well, at the very least, Aina's PC was still in The World, but it seemed to be in a coma as well. I mean, really all the PC's should stay online after becoming a lost one, seeing as there's no character to log them out, but it's also possible that being in that glitchy room caused Aina to stay online after being PK'ed by Ovan. There are all sorts of explanations that could be thought up, but there's really no way to know if they're true.

I thought in GU, when they became lost ones, they were still logged in, like wasn't Atoli stilled logged in when she became a lost one? I think she was still online on Haseo's friend list thing. :0 Not sure though.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
@Naota
Same. xD

@Doomed

I thought in GU, when they became lost ones, they were still logged in, like wasn't Atoli stilled logged in when she became a lost one? I think she was still online on Haseo's friend list thing. :0 Not sure though.

But when Alkaid became a Lost One, her status thing said "Busy". I dunno. >< Maybe it varies depending on the situation when they became lost ones?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:13 pm
the world is a mysterious place, no one knows how it works (that was a crappy answer, yes i know)
*abouts to say that he was gonna be a wavemaster, then notices the list of endless people saying they want to be a wavemaster*

i wanted my idea to be original, darn it!!!!
i would probably play The World as much as possible, and improve my character and join a party (preferably one with nice people that arent into the cycle of constant fighting/experience gain)

btw, i heard a funny joke about that once in a tabletop rp game
One Guy: no, roleplaying adventures arent just about battling monsters and gaining experience
Other guy: yes they are, its always just fight weak monsters, then gain enough exp to level up and fight even more powerful monsters, and gain more exp to level up...in the end u defeat the monster "The Vicious Circle"

i dont know why, but i laughed at that forever

Mr Eliot

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:57 am
@Doomed
Maybe :0

@Eliot
I'd join your party! :D
We can be Wavemaster buddies. 8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 am
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

@Eliot

Yes, we can be wavemaster buddies...until we find that first rare wavemaster weapon in a dungeon (then it would be a fight to the death, lol XD)

hm, if we had an old style three party with two wavemasters, how would that work? (one focused on attack stuff, the other on buffs and healing, maybe)

all this just makes the case, the world should be real, and balmung should be the admin (mwuhahahaha, random events!)  

Mr Eliot

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Mr Eliot
XxGrieverxX
@Doomed

@Eliot

Yes, we can be wavemaster buddies...until we find that first rare wavemaster weapon in a dungeon (then it would be a fight to the death, lol XD)

hm, if we had an old style three party with two wavemasters, how would that work? (one focused on attack stuff, the other on buffs and healing, maybe)

all this just makes the case, the world should be real, and balmung should be the admin (mwuhahahaha, random events!)

O LOLZ
That'd be cool. I'd probably be the healing/buffing wavemaster.
NOW ALL WE NEED IS A HEAVYBLADE OR BLADEMASTER FOR OUR PARTY! 8D
I hope Balmung died in that CC Corp fire. D:<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 pm
yes! i get to rain fire down on them (from a safe distance away, :3)

yes, heavyblade, i like girls in the heavyblade/blademaster class for some strange reason (im not weird....ok yes i am xd )

i think balmung works from home...so he lives!!!! *insert Sephiroth theme*  

Mr Eliot

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 pm
I think Blademaster girls would be hotter. ;D

Noooo! Lies! I don't believe you! u:<

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff