Your own personal Sactuary? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:54 pm
Oh, you sound all professional and stuffers. >.<
I have my place, it's a small cave on the hill behind my house, bout 15min walk away, I call it Lillith Cavern. It's rather large, typical cave though. I've got like a second home up there, i could honestly stay there for a few days if I wanted.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Well lucky you...I don't have much of a sanc to talk of...if I did, it'd be games and electronics. I like being in control of things, and when my body is occupied, my mind can wander freely without having to worry about having to stop and do for someone. Well, electronics and my dreams. And when I fantasize (sp?). I'm disappointed with reality, it sux, and I'd rather be in a made-up world.  

Nazo no Kanjojin

Shiiba

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:47 pm
When its light out and I'm aloud to ride my bicycle theres a small pond a whiles down my road. I love to take some music and a jacket to curl up in and just sit in the grass, or sit in the sand by it. If I need to find somewhere inside it'd probably be snuggled up in my bed or in my closet. sweatdrop May sound silly but its really comforting to sit surrounded by soft clothes in the dark.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:03 pm
i think i'm going to turn my basement (which is soon goona be my studio) into a sancuary too..it's gonna be dark,...silent...and inslated from the outside world smile  

ketchakik

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:28 pm
I did have a sanctuary outside, but I'm not allowed to go outside...something about a pretense to addictive behavior: "What's next? First it's a walk, then it's a smoke, then a drink, then what?" Personally, I think that's crap.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:35 pm
Okay guys, don't laugh when I say this, but...
my sanctuary would have to be my own mind

That's pratically the only place I can actually be me...
When I get depressed or just sad, I'd got sit somewhere
somewhere safe (somewhere I won't get stepped on...)
and just zone out. I swear, I think about EVERYTHING
But mostly about the characters in my growing novel...

But then some person has to go and break my happy trance
and ask if I'm okay. I'm always like, "WTH dude, i'm fine; leave me alone!"
Hehe, but yeah. My mind is my sanctuary.
heart  

Bakurish

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:24 pm
This is my sanctuary. Right here in front of my computer until 3-4am when evryone else dreams, I get to finally do what I want, say what I want, & relax. Thank god for technology!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:41 pm
I wish I could escape somewhere, and be free. There's a pond down at the corner of my house eccept there are weird old people over there...they scare me, they're beyond catholic. But anyways, I just want to find a place where I can escape the screaming in my house, and fighting...god I need someplace like a semetary. Semateries calm me, I don't know why, but they do...  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:51 pm
I HAD a little place. it was the old living room. we had two of them, and the other one was perfect. it had a couch, a plasma tv, windows everywhere, But now since my older sister moved back in, she turned it into her room.. and took away my place, which sucks... so now I have my stupid bedroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:16 am
I don't have any kind of phisical safe place, I don't think I ever had. That is why I use the power of illusion and imagination to create my own. It may seem stupid, sentamental, or just plain silly, but the best place anyone to seek refuge in is the world created by their own mind.  

Shattenhund

Analei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:48 am
since i am a wanderer, and tend to call any place where my head hits the pillow at night home, i have no specific physicial sanctuary. Nor can i say that my mind is a sanctuary; rather, it is a prison which i constantly try in vain to escape from. my so-called sanctuary is nature; anywhere i can be alone to write and dream outside, surrounded by the beautiful things the world alone can offer, is a sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:05 pm
I've got a ginormous field.
I live in Hickville and across the street from ... well, my entire street, is a very large forest.

You walk for about five minutes through it and make a series of very hard-to-remember turns and you end up there. A few small little trees here and there, a giant boulder to sit on, and a blackberry patch in the late summer.

I've been going up there since I was about six or so. I named it the Land of Sihinaya (land of dreams in Sinhalese). Nobody else is aware of its location, or existence.

I've taken a tent and slept up there and had the cops called on me when I vanished without a trace.  

Vexworth

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:39 pm
You know, I don't really have just one sanctuary. I have many places I consider my sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:56 pm
My personal sanctuary where i read the bible, pray, just get away from things, is probibly my room. If i COULD choose, i'd pick a graveyard though like in ur picture. that looks nice quiet and peaceful.  

destinygirl_8

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:30 pm
This may sound queer but my sactuary is a cemetary by my house. It's surrounded by trees and laberynth like so I can always find a peaceful place to sit and read.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff