Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
The Mother of all "T3k Talk" stories. ~_~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it scary?
  YES
  pfft wht a l0$3r
View Results

Dark_rose_fighter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:21 pm
Yeah I know, but I have ADHD so. -__- ... Yeah sorry for all the spelling everyone....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:22 pm
So, come monday I will have that teachers a** kicked out of that God forsaken school.  

Dark_rose_fighter

MadnessFreak

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:48 pm
Yes please.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Wow... I couldn't even figure out what some of that said until I asked one of my friends for help. xp  

Kibou Nikuyoku

Arlene Machiavelli

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:28 am
Dark_rose_Fighter
HOLY CRAP!!

At school today, I told her that I couldn't read her email and thats why I didn't have my essay. She said "Why couldn't you?" then I said "Because I don't tek talk". She was like "Oh, well I still can't give you a make up date." and I was like "You better, because tek talk isn't the correct form of gramer. YOu should have used good gramer instead of asuming that everyone is capable of reading that form of slang." She then freaking sat my a** in detention, and now I have a zero for that feild! I am going to sue or somthing I swear! >.<

Totally!! I was just gonna say that you should've busted her out on it! I'm glad you did. That's horrible what she did. If you go to your board of education and tell them, I'm sure they'll do something (be sure to have a copy of your e-mail). As I typed that, I got chills, thinking "oh my god, she might actually do it! That'd be cool!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:08 am
Arlene Machiavelli
Dark_rose_Fighter
HOLY CRAP!!

At school today, I told her that I couldn't read her email and thats why I didn't have my essay. She said "Why couldn't you?" then I said "Because I don't tek talk". She was like "Oh, well I still can't give you a make up date." and I was like "You better, because tek talk isn't the correct form of gramer. YOu should have used good gramer instead of asuming that everyone is capable of reading that form of slang." She then freaking sat my a** in detention, and now I have a zero for that feild! I am going to sue or somthing I swear! >.<

Totally!! I was just gonna say that you should've busted her out on it! I'm glad you did. That's horrible what she did. If you go to your board of education and tell them, I'm sure they'll do something (be sure to have a copy of your e-mail). As I typed that, I got chills, thinking "oh my god, she might actually do it! That'd be cool!"

Please please please do this! Go to her supervisor (the head of her department or the school principal or someone), explain properly (don't name-call or anything), and bring a copy of the email. That is not right, and she should not be allowed to put you in detention because of her mistake. You need to call her on this, especially if she's expected to teach students the proper way to write (or type). 3nodding

Let us know what happens!  

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

ph34r_meh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:43 am
I think a part of me just died a little. A few of my teachers a hypocrites. A lot of them don't have spectacular grammar. When I get tests in math, I actually have to through and correct all of the grammar mistakes my teacher made when he wrote it because it irks me too much. He uses the excuse that he's math teacher, not an English teacher, but that's bull. I don't care what you teach, if you can't talk or write properly, I lose respect for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:49 pm
That is... absolutely horrifying. I fear I may be traumatized for life, now.  

Aevy

[P.a.p.e.r H.e.a.r.t.s]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:41 pm
I nearly passed out in terror when I read that... I can hardly understand any of that message. A teacher? Oh my...!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:01 pm
This person actually got hired??? Did your teacher use tek talk on their resume? What a shame...  

Kamori202

red_moon_wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:46 pm
please tell me your responce to this e-mail was the banner from this guild!

honestly, thats all I would have sent the teacher.... and maby a demand for them to type in english if they wanted the assignment done because I couldn't understnand their noob speek...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:34 pm
OK

So here is the deal on this whole thing. I didn't go to my detention, and when she asked me Why, I told her because I didn't do anything wrong and that I was right. So she sent me to the office, and thats where it got fun. I told Mr. Honey the storey if this T3k talk horror, and do you know what he did? He went up there in front of class and asked to speak to My teacher in private. She then came back in, and went over to my desk. She said that she would let me have a make up date, but that it was my fault for not remembering in the first place. I was like whatever you got schooled. SO HA!!!! I am sooo happy!!! n__n

biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Dark_rose_fighter

Radio Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:23 am
For the love of god, why can't people type out their words?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:52 am
For God's sake, why isn't murder legal in just cases? gonk  

MadnessFreak

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:39 am
Dark_rose_Fighter
OK

So here is the deal on this whole thing. I didn't go to my detention, and when she asked me Why, I told her because I didn't do anything wrong and that I was right. So she sent me to the office, and thats where it got fun. I told Mr. Honey the storey if this T3k talk horror, and do you know what he did? He went up there in front of class and asked to speak to My teacher in private. She then came back in, and went over to my desk. She said that she would let me have a make up date, but that it was my fault for not remembering in the first place. I was like whatever you got schooled. SO HA!!!! I am sooo happy!!! n__n

biggrin biggrin biggrin

Yay! I hope you told everyone in your class. Serves her right.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff