How did you get IOH? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pythonesque

Kawaii Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:21 am
My story isn't really interesting, but...

I was at home watching Fall Out Boy on MTV when they were on for their realise. My cousin and his girlfriend were down, and they were like, "We're going to Wal*Mart!" And, then we went and I got the CD.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:30 pm
Um...I went to the store, and bought it. 8D

lucyVUITTON

pretty visitors

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:27 am
I went to Target with my mom on a mission to get IOH. When we got to the CD section, I was searching everywhereee for it. Then I finally found the last one. xD On this journey, I also got the Cobra Starship CD. : D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:15 am
im bad and i downloaded the torrent off of mininova.com using the app azureus....i wish i bought it >_< but im por as s**t...  

ILU4eva

Lil Miss Murder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:26 pm
I pre-ordered it through Island Records.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:02 pm
My mom bought it for me.

Lame, I know. xd  

12-String Pony

iBubble

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:38 pm
I bought it the day it came out in Aeropostale. I got the tee shirt too xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:06 am
I wish I had gotten the T-shirt and the CD there, but I didn't know they were selling them until after I got the CD! I still want to get the shirt!  

Silly_Pickle_PeanutButter

singing_revenge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:59 pm
Well they were on MTV in the morning before I went to school..I thought about the cd all day and when I got home I went to my parents and said "OMG we have to do get the new Fall Out Boy cd! You know how much I love them and how much it means to me!" So we went to the music store and I got it..I told my parents that I would pay them back...I am not going to pay them back..plus they dont even want me to pay them back...how weird is that haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:25 pm
i went out and bought it,at wal mart,only about a week ago.  

rikaLeshay

Monkeyluver9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:01 am
Ok so first i went to taget to go get it and they didn't even have it, which i find ridiculous. and then i went to circuit city and didn't see it but then i looked in the newly released IT WAS THERE!! and i was soo happy... so yeah... mine's not as interesting but you know whatever... i still have the CD SO WOO!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:01 am
got it as a valentines present from my dad.
4laugh

[.Sparkling.Sunshine.]

AshIsAwesome

Partying Tactician

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:48 am
I gave my bus driver a fake note about where to drop me off so I could make it to walmart faster to buy the CD. I then preceeded to walk home for about two hours cuddling with the CD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:36 pm
Me and my friend had been planning to get it when it came out months in advance. We were going to the mall that's across the street from our school during school. Of course I had to get sick that day. xp So I made my dad go out and get it for me. He bought me FUTCT too, maybe now I'll make it tradition for him to buy FOB CD's for me. IOH made being sick alot better!  

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FOBio_pete_hearts_me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:20 pm
PRE-ORDER!!!!!! WOOT  
The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff