Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Midnight Sun [the first chapter] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read the first chapter of midnight sun?
  Yes
  No
  What?!? Where can i read it!?
View Results

whitebranded2883

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:41 am
Yeah, I remember reading that. It was so long ago, I haven't read it in a while *puts that beneath her daily dose of Twilight*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:08 pm
I REALLY like the fact that she wrote in Edawards words... That was so nice. I thought it was funny how he was like he could never protect this girl and how he hated her... ha ha. Thats not what the furture holds, lol!  

KissJohnnyDepp

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:15 am
i read it and totally loved it. i liked when you learned that edward did think bella was average. in the other books hes like' no youre gorgeous 'but he really is like' oh,boring...'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:39 pm
oooo that was amazing!!! i can't wait till it comes out....its so cool though cause i absolutely loved Twilight (in fact at this very moment i am going through major withdrawl symptoms...) and now i'm going to be able to read it again only it will be different at the same time...lol. it's too bad that it will be like 2 years until it come out but at least we'll have Eclipse and Breaking Dawn to busy us...for a while at least....hmmmm at least Midnight Sun will be wicked long though so that's good because i'm finishing these books way too fast ^_^ ( i blame it on how amazingly good these books are...*mumbles about certain books being impossible to put down resulting in said book getting finished faster*)  

~stormy_horizons~

vampiress123456

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:52 pm
you don't even have to ask if i like the book because i love every thing with edward in it  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:39 pm
I can't wait until it comes out. I really want to hear edwards side of the story, how hard it was for him to resist. I would also like to know what edward was doing in new moon when he well you know. I can't wait until eclipse comes out either.  

vampiress123456

lifeistupid429

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:33 pm
dude, i hadn't heard about there being the first chapter posted. I'm going to go read it right now. and then probably read it again and again and again. obsessively.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:28 pm
what where !!!!!!! help where !!!!!????? WHERE ????????  

the1orlylover

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Bumping this up because I saw the other thread.
Which I won't lock right now since it's already got three pages of its own, but here's the first thread anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:40 am
COULD ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TYPE OUT THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MIDNIGHT SUN?! I TRIED GOING TO STEPHENIE MEYERS SITE AND GETTING IT BUT IT DIDNT WORK !! I AM SOO SUPER DESPERATE !!T____T

asian_bbt

purple_freak15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:23 am
Oay, here's the links to the first chapterof Midnight Sun. I can't actually copy the text, so if anyone really wants the text I can type it out, I have tons of time. Just let me know.(First is her actual site, and the second is the actual text)
http://stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun.html
http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:11 am
sportgirl3192
Hey, i was wondering who all has read the first chapter of midnight sun and what everyone thought of it! I absoulutly love it, i love the office part and the attendent thinking he's to young...he's to young I can't wait for it to come out!

mine was when Edward was thinking they like childern they get disracted by shiny things!  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Syreen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:12 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Stephenie said she's hoping that Midnight Sun will be out by spring of 2009! whee
I'll get it for my birthday before I graduate... whee My b-day is in May....I graduate June '09  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:33 am
yup. pretty god, b/ ot does need 2 be reworked a bit. its not as smooth and flowing as the other books yet.  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NoxSilva

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:59 pm
i loved how it put you in edward's head heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff