Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Why do you like .Hack? :0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiseman =
  HOTNESS
View Results

Nyan Nyan Nao

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:31 pm
I like .hack because it has an interesting storyline and lots of entertaining characters. Games are the best too. Also, it sort of reflects on what I do with my life. Sit around playing online games because I'm unsatisfied with reality. That can't be healthy... I guess that's why people relate me to Elk.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:25 am
hmmmm ...
I like .hack// because of the long though put into it and how there is a plot behind the originals plots plot, and it leaves you thinking (like death note had me on the edge of my seat guessing on whats next to come) and how some way the storys from each .hack// intertwine with the other~

ToriiStars

Sparkly Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:22 am
`Mistral`
hmmmm ...
I like .hack// because of the long though put into it and how there is a plot behind the originals plots plot, and it leaves you thinking (like death note had me on the edge of my seat guessing on whats next to come) and how some way the storys from each .hack// intertwine with the other~

I like that too. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:57 pm
XxGrieverxX
Kitkumi
I like it just because it's so different. Pretty much everything in each part of the series can be connected and I love all the little mysteries. And the fact that sometimes real area words are hidden in the books and anime, so that you can go back and advance to interesting places in the games.

I love how things are hidden in the animes and stuff too. It makes it so.. cool and interesting. No other anime does that.

I love that soo much. ^^  

Anubis-san

AzureKiteOtaku

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:09 pm
i like .hack mainly because of the games but I also love the books. I don't watch anime that much but I love them too!! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:13 pm
It was the plotline and the artwork that got to me in both the anime and the manga. All the versions of .Hack// are connected in some way and it's fun to figure out how, like some big mystery that's just waiting for you to solve it...  

Alkirian

kissnici

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:51 am
Because ist about viedeogames XDDD xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:27 pm
I like the general theme of .Hack. It brings up a lot about real world problems, religion, culture, etc. Plus, I just LOVE keeping up with the relationships of the characters and the individual stories. And you can have .Hack in one many different forms of entertainment media.

itslikeabigfunthinkingorgy♥

Atomu

Secret Of The Moon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:32 pm
Sauce-Kay
It's original!
i second that, but in regards to .hack//sign, there are other very many redeeming qualities
1. The artstyle is unique
2. Although its prolly never gonna happen, its probable to assume some of these things can happen
3. teh storyline makes sense unlike some anime *cough cough* BoBoBo* cough cough* (i still like bobobo, but it still dont make too much sense)
4. My number one reason for liking .hack//sign, the music, is mindblowing, you cant honestly get much better than that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:36 am
AzureKiteOtaku
i like .hack mainly because of the games but I also love the books. I don't watch anime that much but I love them too!! ^^

I love the games. I beat .Hack G.U. Vol 2 not too long ago.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

x Karurie x

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:10 pm
I like the game because its completely interactive! The email system is really cool whee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:17 pm
Played the game, then fell into a world of no escape lol  

Haseo-ko

Jack2634

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:27 pm
I like .hack because of its original concept, I mean, years after I've played the games, it doesn't seem as original as it did. But still...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:38 pm
no one else can copy the serires  

Aoshi Shinomori_san

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:04 pm
x Karurie x
I like the game because its completely interactive! The email system is really cool whee
3nodding  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces