Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Word Games
A Sentence Practice Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyderic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:11 am
Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew that these boys would tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ran in to the bushes and made no sound, but the boys found him easily.
They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook and began to read it aloud.
"On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his girlfriend. I really need to talk to someone. Do you mind if we separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence.
He tossed the notebook away and took a swing at Jason, almost hitting him as a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway. At last, help had arrived.
The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said, "Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperately clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said, "Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get some ice cream. You do like ice cream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"
"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and... clapped his young boyish hands. He was none the wiser of the cop's hidden intentions. "I'm Chris, by the way," said the policeman coolly. "You may call me, Jason." Jason replied, not thinking. He only wanted ice cream and a ride home to his mother. The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:42 am
Zyderic
Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew that these boys would tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ran in to the bushes and made no sound, but the boys found him easily.
They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook and began to read it aloud.
"On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his girlfriend. I really need to talk to someone. Do you mind if we separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence.
He tossed the notebook away and took a swing at Jason, almost hitting him as a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway. At last, help had arrived.
The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said, "Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperately clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said, "Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get some ice cream. You do like ice cream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"
"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and... clapped his young boyish hands. He was none the wiser of the cop's hidden intentions. "I'm Chris, by the way," said the policeman coolly. "You may call me, Jason." Jason replied, not thinking. He only wanted ice cream and a ride home to his mother. The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....

suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason.......  

hippiepoet1964

Hirashio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:59 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew that these boys would tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ran in to the bushes and made no sound, but the boys found him easily.They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook and began to read it aloud.

"On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his girlfriend. I really need to talk to someone. Do you mind if we separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a swing at Jason, almost hitting him as a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway. At last, help had arrived.

The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said, "Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me."

The police officer felt sorry for the boy because he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperately clutched.

Jason looked at the police officer and said, "Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it."

The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get some ice cream. You do like ice cream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"

"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and... clapped his young boyish hands. He was none the wiser of the cop's hidden intentions.

"I'm Chris, by the way," said the policeman coolly.

"You may call me, Jason." Jason replied, not thinking. He only wanted ice cream and a ride home to his mother.

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:42 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew that these boys would tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ran in to the bushes and made no sound, but the boys found him easily.They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook and began to read it aloud.

"On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his girlfriend. I really need to talk to someone. Do you mind if we separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a swing at Jason, almost hitting him as a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway. At last, help had arrived.

The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said, "Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me."

The police officer felt sorry for the boy because he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperately clutched.

Jason looked at the police officer and said, "Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it."

The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get some ice cream. You do like ice cream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"

"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and... clapped his young boyish hands. He was none the wiser of the cop's hidden intentions.

"You may call me, Jason." Jason replied, not thinking. He only wanted ice cream and a ride home to his mother.

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly his friend, Adam, pulled up beside him in his car and asked...  

omiyashi0

Hirashio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:19 pm

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly his friend, Adam, pulled up beside him in his car and asked the obvious. "Hey man, you lost?" Jason bit his lower lip as he got into the car. He eyed his friend and said, "...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:58 pm
Hirashio

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly his friend, Adam, pulled up beside him in his car and asked the obvious. "Hey man, you lost?" Jason bit his lower lip as he got into the car. He eyed his friend and said, "...

...have you ever been in love? The real kind? People always tell me I'm too young to know what romantic love is, but...  

Amaya84

Hirashio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:37 am

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly his friend, Adam, pulled up beside him in his car and asked the obvious. "Hey man, you lost?" Jason bit his lower lip as he got into the car. He eyed his friend and said, "...have you ever been in love? The real kind? People always tell me I'm too young to know what romantic love is, but I do. Honestly, I do. There's this "person" that I love, and I know...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:30 pm

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly his friend, Adam, pulled up beside him in his car and asked the obvious. "Hey man, you lost?" Jason bit his lower lip as he got into the car. He eyed his friend and said, "...have you ever been in love? The real kind? People always tell me I'm too young to know what romantic love is, but I do. Honestly, I do. There's this "person" that I love, and I know that she doesn't know how I feel, but...  

omiyashi0

Kassassin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:40 pm

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly his friend, Adam, pulled up beside him in his car and asked the obvious. "Hey man, you lost?" Jason bit his lower lip as he got into the car. He eyed his friend and said, "...have you ever been in love? The real kind? People always tell me I'm too young to know what romantic love is, but I do. Honestly, I do. There's this "person" that I love, and I know that she doesn't know how I feel, but I want to find a way to tell--" "Dude! You're trippin'!" Adam interrupted. "What's this 'love' got to do with anything in 'real life'? Come back to Earth and get in the car."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:12 am

The policeman began driving to the ice-cream parlor and....suddenly a call come over the police radio. There was a robbery three blocks away. Frustrated, Chris the policeman dropped Jason off at the nearest corner and let him be on his way. Chris sped off and Jason....... found he was lost and having the worst day ever. He began to get very angry at the fates, but then suddenly his friend, Adam, pulled up beside him in his car and asked the obvious. "Hey man, you lost?" Jason bit his lower lip as he got into the car. He eyed his friend and said, "...have you ever been in love? The real kind? People always tell me I'm too young to know what romantic love is, but I do. Honestly, I do. There's this "person" that I love, and I know that she doesn't know how I feel, but I want to find a way to tell--" "Dude! You're trippin'!" Adam interrupted. "What's this 'love' got to do with anything in 'real life'? Come back to Earth and get in the car."

Jason didn't like Adam's reaction so he  

poggles

Sparkly Fairy

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100

Hirashio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:42 am

Jason didn't like Adam's reaction so he
kept walking. Avoiding the trouble and remaining lost. Adam shrugged and sped onward...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:41 pm

Jason didn't like Adam's reaction so he kept walking. Avoiding the trouble and remaining lost. Adam shrugged and sped onward. As Adam's car faded into the night, Jason closed his eyes and walked wherever the wind took him. Soon...  

omiyashi0

Kassassin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:41 pm

Jason didn't like Adam's reaction so he kept walking. Avoiding the trouble and remaining lost. Adam shrugged and sped onward. As Adam's car faded into the night, Jason closed his eyes and walked wherever the wind took him. Soon, he found himself on Chris' front lawn. The cop saw him, and came out to...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:08 pm

Jason didn't like Adam's reaction so he kept walking. Avoiding the trouble and remaining lost. Adam shrugged and sped onward. As Adam's car faded into the night, Jason closed his eyes and walked wherever the wind took him. Soon, he found himself on Chris' front lawn. The cop saw him, and came out to...

cover himself. He was supposed to still be on the beat, but he'd found this nice "girl" on the street who didn't want to go to jail. So, in exchange for freedom, she had agreed to a few favors. "Uh, Jason! What...er...what are you doing here...? How did you know where I lived?  

Amaya84

omiyashi0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Jason didn't like Adam's reaction so he kept walking. Avoiding the trouble and remaining lost. Adam shrugged and sped onward. As Adam's car faded into the night, Jason closed his eyes and walked wherever the wind took him. Soon, he found himself on Chris' front lawn. The cop saw him, and came out to... cover himself. He was supposed to still be on the beat, but he'd found this nice "girl" on the street who didn't want to go to jail. So, in exchange for freedom, she had agreed to a few favors. "Uh, Jason! What...er...what are you doing here...? How did you know where I lived? "I didn't" Jason replied "I was only walking around without paying attention to where I was going." Upon noticing the girl in the house Jason...  
Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff