Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Right, that's the best way to get me to watch an anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thunderandlightning

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:22 pm
thunderandlightning
Seabutcher
Ph34r n0t, n0n- l33t 0n3$, 1 $h@11 Tr@n$l8 4 U

Translaltion: Fear not, fellow English- speakers, I shall attempt to translate for you.

"]-[/-Y bITC]-[ i W/-||T u 2 W/-tC]-[ T]-[I5 /-||I3]/[!1!1!!11 0]/[G It5 C/-|_/-D Fu|_ ]/[/-T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[i5t1!!1! WTF"

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to watch this anime!!!!! Oh My God it's called Fullmetal Alchemist!!!! What the F***

"-[3y BITC]-[ I W/-||T U 2 /I5IT t]-[i5 pR0FI3|_111!11!11 0]/[G wTF IT5 D3/0T3D 2 FU|_ ]/[3T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[I5T1!!!11 WTF |_0|_ "

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to visit this profile!!!!!! Oh My God What The F*** it's deloted to Fullmetal Alchemist!!!!! What The F*** *Laugh*

(I'm not too sure what "deloted" means or if I mis- translated that....)

You guys damn better appreciate my translation, it was pretty hard.....

I'm going to wonder how you managed to read that.
I couldn't understand a single word of it.

I also think I need a translation to the other post.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:51 pm
Luna Ishukan
Again, there's more... what is wrong with this person? Now he's using his mule because I ignored him. I responded to this one though, here it is...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
y DID U IG||0r/- ]/[3?!??! 0]/[G i w/-5 JU5T t0KI||G 2 U!!111!!1 0]/[G |_0|_ U BiTC]-[ I ]-[/-3t U111!111! WTF |_0|_

Umm, I don't speak retard...

UR ||0T /-T /-|_ C000|_11!!! 0]/[G wtF I T]-[0UG]-[T u W3R3 C000|_ BUT UR jU5T /-RZ ||000B0RZ!1!1!11 0]/[G |_0|_ I ]-[/-3T u1111!!

y DID U IG||0r/- ]/[3?!??! 0]/[G i w/-5 JU5T t0KI||G 2 U!!111!!1 0]/[G |_0|_ U BiTC]-[ I ]-[/-3t U111!111! WTF |_0|_

Why did you ignore me?!?!??! OMG I was just talking to you!!111!!1 OMG LOL you bit**. I hate you !!!!! WTF LOL

UR ||0T /-T /-|_ C000|_11!!! 0]/[G wtF I T]-[0UG]-[T u W3R3 C000|_ BUT UR jU5T /-RZ ||000B0RZ!1!1!11 0]/[G |_0|_ I ]-[/-3T u1111!!

Your not cool!!! OMG WTF I thought you were cool, but your just are's a noooborz!!!!!! OMG LOL I hate you!!!!

that... was very hard to translate. Especially the second one. This is like a brain teaser. A brain teaser that slowly eats away at your brain while trying to do it.  

Kairatsudo

Angel80272

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:01 pm
For once, I was actually unable to fully translate it. I am both amazed and stupefied at his inability to even type his own language correctly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:28 am
Haha,
I got the first three words before I gave up.

After that I was saying "Hi-yuh-gib-ee-nu-dash...... F*CK IT WHATEVER!"

Honestly, What are people thinking when they write that? What could possibly be going through their head!?  

Sammie of Spades

Kairatsudo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:32 pm
Angel80272
For once, I was actually unable to fully translate it. I am both amazed and stupefied at his inability to even type his own language correctly.

I am also amazed at his stupidity. Nooborz? Decifering that message actually gave me a headache. My head was hurting all day yesterday after doing that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:35 pm
I swear, if he PMs me with another mule, I'm going to MURDER him.  

Archdemonessa

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:41 pm
Sammie of Spades
Haha,
I got the first three words before I gave up.

After that I was saying "Hi-yuh-gib-ee-nu-dash...... F*CK IT WHATEVER!"

Honestly, What are people thinking when they write that? What could possibly be going through their head!?

Definitely not something coherent.

*opens door to a room full of weapons of various sorts* Take your pick, Luna. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:02 pm
Seabutcher
Ph34r n0t, n0n- l33t 0n3$, 1 $h@11 Tr@n$l8 4 U

Translaltion: Fear not, fellow English- speakers, I shall attempt to translate for you.

"]-[/-Y bITC]-[ i W/-||T u 2 W/-tC]-[ T]-[I5 /-||I3]/[!1!1!!11 0]/[G It5 C/-|_/-D Fu|_ ]/[/-T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[i5t1!!1! WTF"

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to watch this anime!!!!! Oh My God it's called Fullmetal Alchemist!!!! What the F***

"-[3y BITC]-[ I W/-||T U 2 /I5IT t]-[i5 pR0FI3|_111!11!11 0]/[G wTF IT5 D3/0T3D 2 FU|_ ]/[3T/-|_ /-|_C]-[3]/[I5T1!!!11 WTF |_0|_ "

Translation: Hey b***h I want you to visit this profile!!!!!! Oh My God What The F*** it's deloted to Fullmetal Alchemist!!!!! What The F*** *Laugh*

(I'm not too sure what "deloted" means or if I mis- translated that....)

You guys damn better appreciate my translation, it was pretty hard.....

Wow. To be able to misspell in Leet, these people are..... There are no words to describe them....  

Merirubyioe

Gaaras_Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:30 pm
Wow... That is annoying and very disturbing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:57 pm
I...I can't believe it...

I cried when I read that. It made me sad to see the English language in all its glory obliterated to peices because of this guy.

I may have killed a few brain cells from reading those...  

Takumishan

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:05 pm
Thanks Avenir, but I'd like to enlist your help against him. He is going to be a clever opponent. Those leet misspelling attacks could kill...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:06 pm
*ban* ... *ban ban* .. *BAN BAN BAN!!*

WHY is it not working?!

That's almost as obnoxious as those stupid Nigerian scam e-mails.  

Setsu-P has stepped out

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:08 pm
Almost? This is... this is WORSE!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:47 pm
My.... my heart...
....raining...

Mommy, it hurts...

*whimpers and crawls into someone's arms*

I find it more than amusing that he had the audacity to call you a noob, after speaking (or rather, typing), like that.  

GameNeko

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:06 pm
It seems to happen to me A LOT. I'm cursed.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff