Reply Naruto Guild
Shadow Ways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:06 pm
yeah! you can do it! ^_^ I remember when I made my way up into first place, I post my ranking everday on my greatestjournal xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:52 pm
Ribbin
squalltheknight
its kinda scary that two of the highest famed clan's leaders are here in gaia 0.o makes me scared... but my kitty shall protect me! domokun ow... god...stupid... let go of my arm!...i said! quit biting me!...you little! erm... sweatdrop

Well, you shouldn't be scared. You should probably be relieved if anything. Because I recruited you guys on gaia, I feel obliged to not attack you. Hell, I'd probably cover your back if you needed it! cool

Cool cool

We're actually able to form our own alliances here on Gaia since we sort of know each other. That'd be something to think of once we all reach 1000+ fame points 3nodding I have 450 so far^^  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:33 pm
xd every fame counts, so don't worry, you'll reach up in no time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:18 am
Yeah, I'm only 100 and some points behind hayabusa xd  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:47 pm
Vicious-Loner
Yeah, I'm only 100 and some points behind hayabusa xd
lol very true...for a moment...i lost ya on the scoreboards...then ya came zoomin back lol 3nodding if anyone attacks either of us as soon as we get to 1000...lets show em what the... gaiaonline naruto guild-shadow ways division is all about! ...hey...that sounded pretty neat... blaugh (or at least if someone attacks you when you get up there...be sure to tell me about it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:22 am
Yeah, I noticed that too but I seem to have parked myself roughly 100 points behind you and that's not very many places at that level 3nodding

And I've made myself utterly speechless ninja I'm already at about 850 points eek I don't even know how it happened, I've just zoomed up the scoreboard like a bloody rocket xd

Go the Gaia online Naruto guild Shadow Ways division xd

Seriously, we should make some corny banner with all our clan names on it with that slogan. Then we'd all be official alllies and it'd be a fun thing blaugh Too bad I myself suck at making banners...  

Vicious-Loner

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:12 am
Vicious-Loner
Yeah, I noticed that too but I seem to have parked myself roughly 100 points behind you and that's not very many places at that level 3nodding

And I've made myself utterly speechless ninja I'm already at about 850 points eek I don't even know how it happened, I've just zoomed up the scoreboard like a bloody rocket xd

Go the Gaia online Naruto guild Shadow Ways division xd

Seriously, we should make some corny banner with all our clan names on it with that slogan. Then we'd all be official alllies and it'd be a fun thing blaugh Too bad I myself suck at making banners...
now you got more fame than i...good job! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:59 pm
i just finished spying on havik...

he's got 6 ninja, 1058 dollars, 179 items, and is of good quality, and has 0 sentry...should i attack him? and...may i ask...what does quality mean?  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:32 am
eek We gotta be psychic or something 'cuz I spied on Havik as well xd

No idea what quality means, maybe that his ninjas is healthy? And got good stats?

I'm planning on raiding him or something once I get back some ninjas from their missions, I want to try it out 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:33 am
Vicious-Loner
eek We gotta be psychic or something 'cuz I spied on Havik as well xd

No idea what quality means, maybe that his ninjas is healthy? And got good stats?

I'm planning on raiding him or something once I get back some ninjas from their missions, I want to try it out 3nodding
alright....though it may be unfair, tell me when you do cause i want to help... razz i also wanna see how it goes...and as for both of us spyin him... xd i think its cause hes the lowest other than sic_guitar...but we all know him too well...i think rofl ...and about attackin him...i think i'll send my 4 strongest ninja...  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:54 am
I think I'll send two or three ninjas depending on when they comes back...

Who's sic_guitar? I don't think I know who it is...

*wanders off to see if some ninjas has returned yet*

Edit: I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow, two of my strongest ninjas is out for another 16hrs and 30min gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:11 am
Vicious-Loner
I think I'll send two or three ninjas depending on when they comes back...

Who's sic_guitar? I don't think I know who it is...

*wanders off to see if some ninjas has returned yet*

Edit: I guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow, two of my strongest ninjas is out for another 16hrs and 30min gonk
oh...we'll i'll wait for ya wink and sic_guitar...well he seems pretty nice...he's only a little under you on the rankings...but hes been pretty active on the forums...i just didnt want to spy on him cause he seemed pretty nice... 3nodding and also...tell me when you attack, so i can as soon as you start...or it can be the other way around if you want?  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:51 pm
ploting, attacking havik I see xd actually, that might not be a good idea, I got some info. . . . highlight if you want to see. . . v

Havik is as of know as right now in the strongest ninja alliances in shadowways and that pisses me off. Havik is ally with Rangers and Suasa. So if you mess with him, you might get attack with Rangers or Suasa, perhaps more that I may not know. If you do attack him, yay, I never like him. But I don't want you guys get the aftermath effect from attacking him by getting wipe out. This alliance they have. . . I hate it, especailly Rangers, so I act nice and all, but curses. Rangers killed off two of Inferno ninjas. . . and Inferno-sama ninjas were level 18!!! So. . . yeah. . . ninja Thats all I got to say at least, and oh yeah, can I join your lil alliance thing xd I'm bored that and the one I was in kinda. . . died confused

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:00 pm
Eva Edin
ploting, attacking havik I see xd actually, that might not be a good idea, I got some info. . . . highlight if you want to see. . . v

Havik is as of know as right now in the strongest ninja alliances in shadowways and that pisses me off. Havik is ally with Rangers and Suasa. So if you mess with him, you might get attack with Rangers or Suasa, perhaps more that I may not know. If you do attack him, yay, I never like him. But I don't want you guys get the aftermath effect from attacking him by getting wipe out. This alliance they have. . . I hate it, especailly Rangers, so I act nice and all, but curses. Rangers killed off two of Inferno ninjas. . . and Inferno-sama ninjas were level 18!!! So. . . yeah. . . ninja Thats all I got to say at least, and oh yeah, can I join your lil alliance thing xd I'm bored that and the one I was in kinda. . . died confused
0.0 oh...really...and about the alliance...im sure that i'd consider...all who are in this naruto guild...that plays shadow ways...to be in it...after all, i'd never be able to attack any of you anyway (even if i did...i'd never see the end of it...)  

squalltheknight

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces