Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Missing Uchiha {PART 1} [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you reading my fiction? (people count!!)
  Yep (+1)
View Results

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Kyuubi no Kitsune. The term "kyuu" (nine) and "bi" (tail) combine to be nine-tailed, while "kitsune" predictably means fox.

Yeah I like writing tiny as well. As you might have noticed, I type...a lot. xD.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:10 am
She knows those three sound Gennin? I wonder what will happen when they meet them in the forest?  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:13 am
Chapter 8: Encounter with the Sand Siblings

“Sasuke?” Solari was worried. This was not how she wanted him to find out.

“Where did you get this?” he asked, trying to keep his voice calm.

“The Hokage gave it to me. You see I was adopted. Apparently we’re siblings.” Solar propped herself up against the headboard on her bed.

“Siblings?”

“Twins. Itachi didn’t know of me either.” She pulled the note from Sasuke’s parents out of her pocket. “This came with that necklace you’re holding.”

Sasuke took the note and read it without saying a word. Then he got up and headed towards the door.

“Sasuke, are you okay?”

“I just need some time to think about this.” Sasuke left he room, still holding the note and necklace.

Today they had the day off from training because all the chunin and jonin were discussing something with the Hokage. Solari had been out training with Hinata. She used the excuse that she did not want to miss a day of training, but the truth was she wanted to give Sasuke some space. She had been out of the hospital for almost two weeks and Sasuke hadn’t spoken to her once. During missions and training Sakura had to tell Solari what Sasuke was saying. This confused Sakura and worried Solari. She was worried that he might now hate her and was ignoring her to his best ability.

“Hinata, I need advice,” Solari said on their way to lunch.

“I’m not that good at giving advice, but I’ll try. What is it?”

“Well, you know that I was adopted right?”

“Yes, you told me a while ago.”

“Well, my birth brother didn’t know we were related until about two weeks ago, but now he won’t talk to me.”

“Just give him some time to think about it.”

“It’s been two weeks.”

“True, but knowing Sasuke there is more going through his head then just this. He is probably confused and need more time than other people.”

“I never said it was Sasuke. Hey! Did you use your Byakugan to figure it out?”

“I didn’t need to. Plus it wouldn’t have worked. You to look a lot alike and it probably was someone on your team because they probably found out accidentally.”

They were passing a side street and Solari heard, “Hey! Put me down!” It was Konohamaru. Solari began down the side street where Naruto, Sakura, and Konohamaru we with Konohamaru’s friends, Moegi and Udon, as well as two other ninja.

“Hinata, you coming?” Hinata had not moved. “They can’t be that tough, they’re only attacking Konohamaru.”

“Its not that,” Hinata said, staring down the street.

Solari smiled, “Oh I get it. Listen, Hinata, right now Naruto likes Sakura. The only way to change his mind is to show him you are confident and strong.” She turned and ran towards the group, leaving Hinata behind.

“Put him down!”

“Why? He’s bugging me,” the boy said. The boy wore a black bodysuit with a red and yellow circle on it. On his face were purple markings that surrounded his eyes and mouth. On his back was a thing wrapped in bandages.

“That’s no reason to attack him.”

“I told him not to,” the girl said. She had blond hair that was worn in four pigtails. She wore a light purple dress and a red sash around her waist. On her back was a giant fan.

“That doesn’t matter. Now put him down!” Solari threw a kick at the boy. It hit him and he dropped Konohamaru.

“Now you’re bugging me.” The boy tried to punch her but was stopped. A pebble had gone flying through the air with so much force the boy’s wrist was bleeding.

They all looked where the rock had come from. Sasuke was sitting up in a tree, tossing another pebble from hand to hand in a threatening manner.

“All right, you want to fight me? I’ll take on all of you maggots.”

“No, don’t, stop.” The girl was clearly bored. She was leaning against the fence staring off into space.

“Yes, stop. You’re disgracing our village.” A boy had appeared next to Sasuke in the tree. This boy had red hair and a scar on his forehead that read the word ‘Love’. On his back was a gourd.

“Oh, hi Gaara.” The first boy’s attitude had completely changed. He now seemed scared, as if he was scared of the other boy.

The boy named Gaara jumped from the tree. “Come on, let’s go.” The other boy and girl began to follow him.

“Wait one second. You have to have permission to be in another shinobi village. You’re from the sand village, I can tell by your headbands.”

“We have permission.”

“Yeah, see.” The girl pulled out a paper and waved it in their faces.

“What are your names?” Sasuke asked, jumping from the tree.

“Gaara of the Desert.”

“Temari,” the girl said.

“Kankuro,” the other boy said.

“What about you two,” Gaara said indicating Sasuke and Solari.

“We are Sasuke and Solari Uchiha.”

Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro walked away.

“Solari Uchiha?!” Naruto yelled turning on them.

Ignoring Naruto, Solari said, “Really Sasuke?”

“It was probably my father, he preferred boys.”

“What’s going on?”

Sasuke gave Solari back her necklace and note. “In order to really be an Uchiha you have to have a pretty screwed up past.”

Solari looked at him and smiled, almost laughing. “You have no idea.”

The next day team 7 was waiting at their normal spot for Kakashi. He was late, as usual. Finally he came.

“Where were you?”

“Sorry I got lost on the path of life.”

“Yeah right.”

“Anyway, today there will be no training or missions. Actually it will be like that for a while. The chunin exams are coming and I recommended all four of you. Normally only teams of three can participate, but the Kages agreed that this could be an exception. Participating in this exam is your own personal choice.” He gave each of them a slip of paper. “If you wish to participate, fill this out and be at room 301 at the academy tomorrow at 3 o’clock.”

They all began walking away. Naruto and Sakura were talking to each other. (Probably about the whole ‘Solari Uchiha’ thing.)

“Hey Solari, where’s your necklace?”

“Oh, it’s back in my room.”

“I don’t mind if you wear it you know.”

“Cool. So, are you doing the chunin exam?”

“Defiantly. You?”

“Yeah.”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:04 pm
yes, funfun. Sasuke knows. oh, how smartical of him ^.^  

Maeve Avari

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:19 pm
Two whole weeks. Yeah, that sounds about right. Sasuke would need time away from Solari to be able to properly think about the whole "twin/another Uchiha that isn't a b***h/b*****d" situation, right?

"In order to really be an Uchiha you have to have a pretty screwed up past." xd . Not all Uchihas had screwed up lives...well, other than the whole "I JUST GOT KILLED BY THE CLAN HEIR!" thing. Just wanted to mention that. I realize that you're really talking about the fact that she survived meant that she had a screwed up life so far.

I like the whole death grip thing with her legs. But what if the person she was "gripping" was like, huge, and just fell on his back and crushed her or something? sweatdrop . Sure, she'd get away in time, but the thought kind of just jumped into my mind, blaugh .

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Err, I haven't really noticed it until now, but I think I'm starting to curse more frequently in my posts. sweatdrop . It must be the R&B/Rap that the upper-class men keep on playing around campus...and busting my ear drums with the dull beats, thus irritating me and increasing my hate for that kind of music even more.

ANYWAYS, from now on I shall try to watch my language. I haven't really had this problem before...heh. Whoops, my bad.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:24 pm
dont worry about the cursing...i swear so much at school that the teachers even know aobut it...but really, what are they gonna do? at least when you're commenting on my ficiton i don't mind swearing, but not to much and have it actually fit in...

(Example:
Bad - blah, blah....s**t!!!!
Good - I can't believe that Yashamaru told Gaara no one loves him..that a*****e....)

P.S. incase you didn't realize, my signature is what Solari looks like...or at least as close as i could get on gaia...i had to change some of what she looks like, but i personally like how it turned out.....^/_^ {Itachi smiley}

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Okies. I'll keep the cursing bit in mind.

Ooooh...really? I didn't realize that the avatar in your signature was Solari until you told us just now. In my profile I have a close enough Gaia avatar of Kenshiki, Akina, and Kouseki.

In fact, I can pretty much impersonate Akina right now if I wanted to...kind of. I need an Ancient Katana though...I'm trying to convince my sister to buy it with her gold...sheesh, she's rich compared to me, sweatdrop .

Anyways, off topic. ^/_^ . It makes him seem a little old...(sighs). Mastering the Sharingan at such a young age has come at a price. WAIT!!! Must. Stay. On. Topic. ARGH!

Is this fanfiction going to be AU (alternate universe) eventually? Like, will it eventually not follow the manga storyline? Like...Sasuke runs off to Orochimaru...meet up with Sasuke at Orochimaru's base later on...bla bla bla.

Yes, I agree. Yashamaru was an a*****e...I mean, come on man, you're a shinobi. Suck it up. It wasn't Gaara's fault, dammit. (sighs in irritation) And wouldn't it be the Kazekage's fault for sealing it inside his own wife/child in the first place? stare . Idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:10 pm
well yeah..unfortunatly it don't stry too far from the plotline....really this story sets up alot for my next story.....but there will be a decent amount of original stuff....SPOILER: Solari will eventually live with Sasuke and they do thier traing together and stuff like that........plus all that time Naruto is gone finding Tsunade i have to come up with some stuff...i haven't planned it out but i'm thinking is should do with Konohamaru and Solari.....

but most definatly my next story will be 100% AU because i don't know what happens in Shippuuden (in my next story Solari is 15..blah blah blah)

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:35 am
So he sulked for two weeks, then got over it. Maybe he will ask her to help him kill Itachi?

An Itachi similey(sp?). Neat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:28 pm
i do hope that two weeks was enough brooding time....i was gonna have it take a couple chapters, but the timing just seemed to fit 3nodding

wow posting two days in a row.....thanks for all the comments biggrin

Chapter 9: Konohagakure Rookie Genin!

Solari was standing outside room 301 of the academy. It was 2:45 and the exam was scheduled to start at 3:00.

Where are they? If two more don’t come we won’t have the minimum tree team members. Sasuke told me he was going to do this. Hmmm… Solari sat down against the wall, waiting.

At 5 minutes to 3, Sasuke and Sakura came. No Naruto huh. I would think he’d kill to get here. Oh well, I guess it’ll be an advantage, not having Naruto.

She got up and walked over to them. “Hey guys, what took you so long? It’s 2:55.”

“Someone challenged me to a fight, I figured I had time.” Sasuke didn’t look like he had been in a fight at all. In fact, Sakura was the one covered with bruises.

“What happened to you?” Solari asked Sakura.

“Well, when Guy-sensei stepped in I, uh, well, I don’t think he noticed I was there and-”

“He threw her into a wall,” Sasuke said, realizing that Sakura was not about to say it herself.

“Who were you fighting?”

“Rock Lee”

Solari laughed. Then seeing the looks on their faces stopped. “I don’t know if it’s true, but I heard Lee has no ninjustu or genjutsu.”

“It’s almost 3:00, we should go in.”

“Right.”

The three of them walked through the doors into room 301. The room was full of ninjas from different villages and they all looked very intimidating.

A boy walked up to them, he had gray hair and glasses but he couldn’t have been more than 20-years-old. “Wow, almost all ten rookie genin showed up, I’m impressed. I’m Kabuto Yakushi, what are your names?”

“Sakura Haruno.”

“Sasuke Uchiha.”

“Solari Uchiha.” When Solari said her name, Kabuto began searching through a deck of cards. He pulled out three cards and handed one card to each person.

“Tell me how accurate these are.”

“Have we met before? Your voice sounds familiar.”

“No I don’t think we have.”

Solari shrugged and looked down at her card. There was a picture of her as well as information.
‘Solari Uchiha
Age – 12
Current Affiliation – Konohagakure
Current Rank – Genin
Current Team – Team 7
Past Teams – Existed; other information is unknown
Current Team Members – Kakashi Hatake, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Skills – Ranged, Genjutsu
Kekkei Genkai – Unknown (Possibly Sharingan)
Missions – C: 1; D: 10’

Solari handed the card back to Kabuto feeling slightly creeped out that he knew this was not her first team.

Three people walked up to them. One of them had a sneer on his face, but the affect was ruined by the puppy sitting on his head. The other boy had a jacket and black glasses. The third was Hinata. This was Team 8.

“He showed you those dumb cards too?” the first boy asked.

“Ours were 100% accurate,” said the second boy.

“Same with us,” Sakura said.

“(Woof, Woof) Hey, you’re right Akamaru, Naruto isn’t here. Where is he? I bet he chickened out.”

“Be nice Kiba,” Hinata said looking down at the ground. “Naruto is probably just training.”

Kiba smiled in disbelief. “Well it’s sort of a compliment. Without him, they have a fighting chance as getting through this thing.”

“Watch out.” The other boy had just stopped someone from stepping on a beetle.

“You’re really weird Shino. All you think about is bugs.”

“Choji, you’re no better. All you think about is food.”

At this point the door burst open and Naruto came running in. “Hey. Am I late? What! Kiba, what are you doing here?” Naruto pointed an accusing finger at Kiba.

“I’m taking the exam. Why else would I be here.”

“Aw man, what a drag. Now we have to deal with Naruto too?” Solari recognized him from the academy. It was Shikamaru Nara, the sexist pessimist who barely got better grades than Naruto. He was on team 10 with Choji Akimichi and Ino Yamanaka.

“We don’t have to deal with Naruto. Sakura does.” Ino had come up behind Shikamaru and was outwardly laughing at Sakura. Then her expression changed and she hugged Sasuke. “Hey’ I’ve missed you Sasuke. Did you miss me?”

“Step away from Sasuke, Ino-pig.”

“Who’s gonna make me, billboard-brow.”

“I will.” Sakura lunged at Ino but Solari caught her and pinned Sakura’s arms behind her back. Ino backed away from Sasuke.

Sasuke seemed neither happy nor scared of Ino’s sudden hug attack. He turned to Kabuto and asked, “You would happen to have Gaara of the Desert or Rock Lee would you?”

“Yeah I have both of them.” He gave the cards to Sasuke who began looking them over. “Oh, here’s something interesting. It shows how many ninja from each village are here for the exam.” The card was a map. While everyone was looking at the numbers from the know allies of Kohonagakure, Solari noticed the sound village. According to the card there were three ninja here from the sound village.

“Do you know who the ninja are from the sound village?”

“No, I don’t. All that’s really known about that village is that they are new, small, and poor.”

All of a sudden, three ninjas appeared. They were the ninja from the sound village. All though Solari had not seen them in over four years, she recognized them as Dosu Kinuta, Zaku Abumi, and Kin Tsuchi.

“We’re small does that mean we’re weak.” Dosu was clearly offended.

“Well, I really don’t know,” Kabuto said, sounding slightly arrogant.

Dosu swung a punch at Kabuto who dodged it. Even though Dosu didn’t touch him, Kabuto’s glasses broke, he fell to his knees, and threw up.

“Hey, no fighting,” a man shouted from the front of the room.

“Sorry, we’re first timers.”

“Okay then let’s get started. My name is Ibiki Morino. I am in charge of the first part of the chunin exam. So I want all of you to line up, turn in your registration, and pick a number. Then sit in the corresponding seat and I will explain the rules of the written test.”

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:37 pm
yeah ^.^

I love this guy... He's is soo funny. Oh and Guy-sensie (Rock Lee's sensie) is Gai-sensie  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:45 pm
yeha i use the english spelling......in english his name is 'might guy' which i think its really stupid.....i'm currently writing chapter 15 and once this is over i'm switching to useing things more like the translated manga and anime.... smile  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:12 am
good good, jolly good ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:46 am
Do you think Dosu and them would reconize Solari?

Furthermore...
Quote:
“Do you know who the ninja are from the sand village?”

You mean "sound" don't you?  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games