View Results

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:03 pm
DreamerSpirit
I rarely venture out into the non-guild forums (minus the exchange...), but I get begging PMs all the time because I vend a lot.

Ever since I've gotten into vending, I get at least three PMs per day asking for me to drasticallyu reduce the prices of things, and even give away items. I'm currently questing, and I've worked my butt off to make it as far as I've gotten, so it's not like I'm going to give the 100k I've earned over the past several months to a mob of n00bs.

I've also gotten tons of scammers after me ever since I started vending a lot. I frequently get PMs like this:

Gaia_Haxzors: You have been suspected of scamming. The Gaia Administrators need your password in order to check your tadeing history. If you fail to respond to this PM you will be banned.

To which I usually reply:

My password is: F_U_SCAMMER!
Congratulations! You have been reported! =D

Yes yes!!! I totally understand you!! I get them all the time too!

But I tend to respond with:
Reported. Your refernce number is[insert random numbers here xD].

They s**t themselves on the other end. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:27 pm
NikiPaprika
DreamerSpirit
I rarely venture out into the non-guild forums (minus the exchange...), but I get begging PMs all the time because I vend a lot.

Ever since I've gotten into vending, I get at least three PMs per day asking for me to drasticallyu reduce the prices of things, and even give away items. I'm currently questing, and I've worked my butt off to make it as far as I've gotten, so it's not like I'm going to give the 100k I've earned over the past several months to a mob of n00bs.

I've also gotten tons of scammers after me ever since I started vending a lot. I frequently get PMs like this:

Gaia_Haxzors: You have been suspected of scamming. The Gaia Administrators need your password in order to check your tadeing history. If you fail to respond to this PM you will be banned.

To which I usually reply:

My password is: F_U_SCAMMER!
Congratulations! You have been reported! =D

Yes yes!!! I totally understand you!! I get them all the time too!

But I tend to respond with:
Reported. Your refernce number is[insert random numbers here xD].

They s**t themselves on the other end. XD

OMG thats great... i may have to try that!!!!  

DarkPrincesa

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:11 am
Veruniel
IY_and_MCR
I'm a gaia hermit and rarely go out into the main forums.

I know exactly how you feel. I've more or less given up on the main forums by now. Mainly I'd just got sick of the flamers, but it also means I don't deal with many beggars anymore.

I looked arround main forums and saw nothing, but flamming and lots of stupid. XD
I'm happier in guilds and most people have the sense not to beg in guilds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:57 pm
Ive had a share of baggers too -,- ( i come from conquer online were noobs ask for plvling, money, items, and accs because they think your rich) and like the other day my other acc BlackLeaf5 was asked for donations and his sword in the world* Towns* >,< that was anoying he didnt stop .. guh i wish i was in conquer were i cud switch to pk and kill em .. domokun
and just a question (plz pm me) were do they sell eyeliner in this game and or if anyone is selling it . sweatdrop  

(Black)_(Leaf)

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces