Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
ever made a family...just to kill them Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i crazy
  YES!
  no
  crazy...for the sims!!
View Results

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:36 pm
Strya
PyroLillyoftheMoon
I usually just make people that I am mad at in real life and kill them off because it makes me calm down. biggrin

I did this. It was the manager of another company that I had to work with closely, and she was trying her best to make sure the project failed. So I made her in Sims 2 and I killed her, inspired by this comic strip:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=122

I took screenshots and made a webpage for the enjoyment of my coworkers.

Disclaimer: This strip is clean, but others might not be. I'm not responsible if you read other strips on this site and find stuff you'd rather you hadn't. smile

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:16 pm
I tried that. I made a house of six adults and was going to kill them, but I couldn't do it. So now I just play them normally. I did try again and I had planned to kill each one in a different way, but all but two of them died in a fire so that was useless. Now I'm just getting them to make a family.  

carma91

Children for dinner

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:27 pm
carma91
I tried that. I made a house of six adults and was going to kill them, but I couldn't do it. So now I just play them normally. I did try again and I had planned to kill each one in a different way, but all but two of them died in a fire so that was useless. Now I'm just getting them to make a family.

What I do is have a certain room in the house. I make the sim...uhh victim go into the room and then i delete the door. Then I choose the death.

Burning might take a while because it would take a while for the fire to go out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:01 pm
x]

Yes.
:]

-----

Senorita Retro

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

AweSoMe7321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:45 pm
Animediva
i used to do that too for the original sims... i'd make a room, get someone with low cooking skills to go in, remove the door... and watch the fire once they got hungry...

use the fireworks in the house! gosh that ALWAYS would work rolleyes

I dont for the Sims 2 but my friends; thats almost all they do. Seriously, my friends neighborhood is named 'Hell'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:36 pm
I intended to do that... but it didn't work out.

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items