Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:50 am
Shikalee
Honh
I like Shikamaru...I think he's one smart a** cookie 3nodding that'll be hokage....[though that might be pushing it....]
I'd hate that. D:
He'd be a good Shizune.
A lesbian?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:07 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Honh
I like Shikamaru...I think he's one smart a** cookie 3nodding that'll be hokage....[though that might be pushing it....]
I'd hate that. D:
He'd be a good Shizune.
A lesbian?
That too.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:29 pm
Woah now O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:29 pm
Shikalee
Honh
I'd hate that. D:
He'd be a good Shizune. Hokage's right hand man. Shikamaru just plain doesn't have what it takes to be Hokage. crying

But he has potential with that big fat tactical brain of his.....hehehehe...Naruto's only potential is his power he is gaining....  

Honh

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:24 am
Honh
Shikalee
Honh
I'd hate that. D:
He'd be a good Shizune. Hokage's right hand man. Shikamaru just plain doesn't have what it takes to be Hokage. crying

But he has potential with that big fat tactical brain of his.....hehehehe...Naruto's only potential is his power he is gaining....

The question of Shikamaru becoming Hokage always seems to come up.

I have mixed feelings about who should be Hokage, but I honestly don't think that it should be Shikamaru. Shikamaru is very intelligent, but that doesn't necessarily make him the kind of leader Konoha needs. The Hokage is not only supposed to be the strongest ninja, they're also supposed to be a person that the entier village can see as their figurehead, one who's personality and values have a huge impact on Konoha. In canon, Shikamaru doesn't seem to have the personality to make people want to follow him. People like him and respect him, but they aren't inspired by him (with the exception of Chouji, who's Shikamaru's best friend).

I also think Naruto has potential beyond just powergaining. Naruto's not the brightest bulb, but he's not a compleat moron. Yeah, he was an obnoxious kid, but so what? Most people are. He's slowly proving to have grown out of that stage. He is also incredibly strong, and he's finaly growing into his potential. On top of that, Naruto does inspier people. People joke about him being "Jesus", but the ability to convert people to his way of thinking and make them want to help is acually an important part of being a leader. And we know that Naruto's proven himself capable of that. And lastly, Naruto knows when to go to other people for help. He proved that when his first move in the Sasuke-inna-bucket arc is to go to Shikamaru for a plan. He knows he can't figure out how to manage it, so he goes to the person who can. Making use of your resources and delegating is another very, very important leader task.

When you get right down to it, Naruto is actualy a very solid choice for Hokage. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 am
At least he is now. At the beginning of TJ, he was still just a loser with one good trick. Now it's all good, though I think Sakura would be better at it.  

Captain Verd

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:14 pm
Captain Verd
At least he is now. At the beginning of TJ, he was still just a loser with one good trick. Now it's all good, though I think Sakura would be better at it.

Hard to tell. It'd be wicked cool if Sakura was eventualy made Hokge, and she's starting to show signs of serious power buildup. Again, though, it's that lack of being able to inspier people. She doesn't seem to have Naruto's raw charisma.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:38 pm
CrabappleRed
Captain Verd

Hard to tell. It'd be wicked cool if Sakura was eventualy made Hokge, and she's starting to show signs of serious power buildup. Again, though, it's that lack of being able to inspier people. She doesn't seem to have Naruto's raw charisma.
And I doubt he'll be lapsing into a life of hookers and booze, unfortunately.  

Captain Verd

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:16 am
I need to go wash my eyes now burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:05 pm
Me too razz  

churrlo

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:55 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:41 pm
Puma D. John
User Image

WTF! TIME PARADOX!
that's from the Konoha Olympics OVA, right?

Pekora

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:29 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Puma D. John
User Image

WTF! TIME PARADOX!

Yea that was the most ******** up thing I've ever seen Itachi and Kisame were there in the line for the bathroom with a few ANBU just hanging out like five feet away talking casually.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:08 pm
Puma D. John
User Image
ninja Holy crap. That's f-ing awesome. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:54 am
Puma D. John
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Puma D. John
User Image

WTF! TIME PARADOX!

Yea that was the most ******** up thing I've ever seen Itachi and Kisame were there in the line for the bathroom with a few ANBU just hanging out like five feet away talking casually.

Haku and I think Zabuza were in the same line.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff