Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:19 pm
frozenxsins
Twilight can be enjoyed by either gender, because it's just one of those books that can be piled into one category: amazing. Most of the boys in my school are repeled by the length, and romantic aspect of the book. I'll bet you good money that they still read Junie B. Jones. What idiots. Only my ex-boyfriend and my best friend managed to read it, and enjoy. -_-

Exactly. And despite the romance, I don't think that Twilight can really be called a "chick book" in the first place anyway. Why would it be, just because it's from a girl's point of view? Do girls feel uncomfortable reading the Harry Potter books because they're from a guy's point of view? No way!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:45 pm
kiyamasho
my brother loves Twilight. there aint nothing wrong for a guy to read it. i admire a guy who can do that.

same here  

vampire_lexicon

Fullmetalgirl527

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:37 pm
I know so many guys that have read Twilight and New Moon. My brother read them, my cousins who are guys has read them, and one of my friends (who is also a guy) has read them. They all loved it, too. There is nothing wrong with guys reading these books.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:15 pm
No, I don't think it's wrong. I think that's it's actually good b/c then they know what romance and all more. biggrin  

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:19 pm
I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all! Twilight is a good book for anyone who loves vampire stories. <3

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:41 pm
anyone who says guys cant read this are asses i am sorry
i LOVED THE BOOKS! biggrin  

Sora DoUrden

lost_smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:15 am
I think that if some one wants to read the books then nothing else should really matte, girl boy or hermaphrodite.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:45 pm
why would that be a problem? i think its fine 3nodding  

Punker_Chica

AppleTart28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:34 pm
i can see how girls would say guys cant read it (dosent mean i believe this)
apparentally a girls doing/watching/reading guy's stuff is ok, but a guy doing /watching/reading girls stuff..makes them gay...

i see a problem

i think its good guys read twilight! its got vampires!! who dosent love vampires?!?!...except for your occational wearwolf... and also, it shows you what girls are thinking basicly!! alot of girls can relate to bella.

when i guy can figure out how to not act like mike/tyler/other human males in that school and figure out how to act LIKE EDWARD your set!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:07 pm
Anyone who looks at a guy and says "Put that book down, its for a girl" has a screwed up head. I think its great that guys can read something like Twilight and New Moon and enjoy it. More power to you guys!  

[Bella_S]

darkrain015

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:13 pm
i think any guy who reads twilight or new moon .. hell .. even picks up a book .. is pure smexcness .. hehe  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:19 am
More guys should read Stephanie Meyer's books. I'm encouraging my bf to do so. :]  

w i l d f l 0 w e r s

Anxious Darling

EmmettC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:35 pm
dude, so, no way is it bad that guys read Twilight. I love the books and I am better off for it. In fact, you would be surprised how excited some girldget when they find out you like the books too. Me and my friend are the only guys that can keep up with the conversations the girls have. The books are great, and there is absolutly nothing wrong with guys reeading and liking them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:24 pm
a thought:

We see edward heart leaning against a wall(looking as godly as ever), reading Twilight. i've got no objections  

HappyTimeMedicine

HappyTimeMedicine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:26 pm
EmmettC
dude, so, no way is it bad that guys read Twilight. I love the books and I am better off for it. In fact, you would be surprised how excited some girldget when they find out you like the books too. Me and my friend are the only guys that can keep up with the conversations the girls have. The books are great, and there is absolutly nothing wrong with guys reeading and liking them.

i agree. i wish my friends that are boys could follow the conversations me and my friends have on twilight...and other things  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff