Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Anyone going to the Eclipse Prom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

titangirl894

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:29 pm
As long as Stephenie is there, who cares about boys!?! (well, I do, but they are less important that night xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:13 pm
True. I'll live by that rule. If only it could be as easily done as it was said.  

Arriana_lynn

- Free - As - A - Birdy -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:21 pm
Damn, I want to go so bad. But it's too far away. And sold out. Damn.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:39 pm
I wish I could go. I wanna go. I need to go. But I can't. crying I have to save money for Animazement, Arizona is too far away, and my mom says no. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying I WANNA GOOOOOOOO!!! Where is Arizona anyway? My mom says it's too far to drive and she doesn't wanna fly. Why? Dunno. crying crying I WANNA GO AND DRESS PRETTY AND TALK TO OTHER TWILIGHT FANATICS AND MEET HOT GUYS COOL ENOUGH TO READ TWILIGHT!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying -cries and cries and cries and cries- -sobs- -runs out of tears- -drinks water-
-continues to bawl- Yes I am obsessed with this book. I LUUUURVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!! I LOVE ANIME, BUT IF I HAD TO PICK BETWEEN ANIME AND TWILIGHT, I WOULD TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, DEFINITELY PICK TWILIGHT!! -cries 'cause I'm probably not going to the Eclipse Ball- UHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAH!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  

Azarni Usagi

HeartlessMagic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:41 am
PSH, i WISH i could go!!! but i live all the way out here in the looser state of Georgia.. and the worst part is, that if the prom had been just three weeks later, i would have been able to go.. because, by then, my school would have ended, an my mom and i are going to CA for the summer... *SNIFF*... oh well, im just hoping that i get to go to phoenix or something like that this summer.. or maybe Mrs. Meyer will pay a visit to LA on a tour or something... that would be AWESOME!.. stupid east coast..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:28 pm
wish i could.
but kinda live far away.
jersey to arisona.
damn i wish i lived closer. vv

(Oo)  

narakuANGEL89

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash