Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Beat fights Harder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG!!!!!My brain pretty much just exploded, so i'll ask you guys whatcha think about this...SasukeXAyona. (Not all fanfictiony. but just a crush...)
  Don't care, your story.
  NO! THAT'S JUST WEIRD!
  That would be cute ^-^ *nods*
View Results

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:43 am
His snakieness got thrashed by a little girl? Go Ayona!
So is she a spirit trapped within human form, or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:53 pm
Patience, friend, Patience.

Well... to be honest, I have no idea... :{( haha... he has a mustache...hehe  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:09 pm

The next day Ayona woke up from a restless sleep. She hadn't slept well that night because of all the terrible memories flooding her mind.

She decided to put it behind her, cover it up, as she always did.

She swung her legs over her bed's side and wlaked over to her armuor. She got out her normal clothes, only adding her forhead protecter. She tied it aroung her wrist. It was pretty loose but she liked it.

She went into her kitchen and packed a lunch, she remembered something about not eating breakfast today, but knew it was meant to be decieved.

When everything's made to be broken... she smirked. She could find a line from a song for everything.

Ayona was listening to her MP3 player as she waited at the "designated spot".

she began strumming her guitar, she brought it everywhere. She began to hum a tune.

Sasuke walked up as quiet as ever. He listened to her huming for a while before making himself known.

"hey..." he mumbled as he pretended to have just arrived.

"Wow, for a prodigy, you're a sucky liar." was Ayona's greeting.

Sasuke was shocked, girls were supposed to love him! Not hate him!

"Pardon?" he asked his pride about to be crushed.

"I knew you were there, it was obvious. You suck at lieing."

He couldn't believe his ears! Here he was, as handsome as ever, and she was making fun of him! Not possible. He was about to take out a kunai and cut himself to make sure this wasn't some twisted dream, but naruto came running in screeching his hello.

Kakashi was nearly two hours late, Ayona sighed. This was already getting on her nerves, she could not tolerate tardyness.

Naruto began yelling about bad excuses when Kakashi silenced him with the explanation of the day.

"You will have to get these two bells from me before noon." was what he said as he tied them to his belt loop. "You need a bell to eat lunch.Remember, my word is law!"

Of course, Naruto went straight at him. After some cursing and getting his but kicked, he ended up in the river. Ayona decided to help her team mate so she through a kunai at Kakashi's head, giving away her position. He easily dodged it, Perfect, what an idiot. she thought as a rope snapped and a huge barage of shuriken and pointy things came at him. He dodged them, but two set of more traps, one of these he couldn't dodge and was cut on the upper arm lightly. More and more were coming at him, there was nothing he could do! then, after the round no more traps were set off.

Ayona took her cueshe grabbed a kunai from her pocket and ran head extended forward at the back of Kakashi. Naruto had gotten out of the water and was starring wide eyed at Ayona who was picking up to near jounin speed. she swung around him and ran to punch him, he blocked.

"Bad move." ayona said as she contorted her arm from a fist into grabbing Kakashi's wrist. She flung him to the right. "Do something Sasuke!"

And so he did, he ran at their teacher and threw a few pointy unidentifiable objects at him. he was forced to get up,another mistake.

Ayona ran at his back and jumped. She twisted her leg around his neck and pushed her other foot to his back. She swiftly took out two kunai. One in either hand, one in the front side of his heart, the other in back.

Everyone ,but Ayona, was at a loss for words.

"One false move, and you die, sensie"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:18 pm
soo cool!!!!!!!!!!!! just don't kill Kakashi......  

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:06 am
well then you can tell him to cooperate and hand over the bells.

[-.-']  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:18 am
A/N:

I'm going to start running sort of on posts. Like, if nobody posts, I'm not putting the next part up. I just want a few, like three.

please and thankyou,
~Maeve~

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:49 am
Interesting... Yay for teamwork!
And Sasuke would be used to having girls fawn over him, so I guess Ayona's indifference would be suspirsing.
And I'm pretty sure it's sensei.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:48 am
yeah I wasn't sure how to spell sensei. So i guessed. but you peoplez know what i meant ^^  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:30 pm
I just wrote up the whole flipping chapter!! And it deleted it because it had logged me off !!! scream scream scream stressed GAAHH!!! so this is a sort of shorter ish version with a wee bit less detail, well actuall I'm taking out a part. screw it! sorry, it's just really annoying... scream

"You pass." said kakashi.

Ayona looked at him wierd.

Naruto began to yell about already passing the academmy and nothing about more tests.

"Shut-up! This is a test of teamwork, you still need help, but you're okay, i can tell you all get along very well." kakashi explained, there was no sarcasim in his voice. "Come on, you three are living in one of those houses at the edge of the main village's road. Each passing team gets one."

They all began to walk to the village

Kakashi had explained where the house was, so they all went to get their belongings. Ayona was the first back, she had nearly stripped her apartment bare, and yet all she had was a paper bag, a backpack, and two duffles.

She walked into the house, it wasn't big, but it was a bit bigger than her's
User Image
After putting the few kitchen things she had into the cupboards in the kitchen. She walked upstairs. There were three rooms, one was dark blue and black. On the door was the uchiha symbol. The one across the hall was mostly orange and a bright blue. Naruto's room, obviously. The one at the end of the hall had no paint on the walls, it was completely blank. Ayona liked it, she could do as pleased. She put her things away, she had brought two sets of workout clothes, extra normal clothes, a swimsuit, pajamas, and her concert clothes. She also brought her guitar,drums, and keyboard, and of course tons of music and music paper.

She put the music stuff on the small provided desk. She spread out her sheet and blanket on the bed that was in the corner, it was a pretty small room, but to her was pretty roomy.

Training was over for the day and everyone was settled in to the new home. Ayona said she was going to go hang with hinata as she left the house. Sasuke knew she was lieing, or at least not telling the whole truth. But he let it slide, for now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:01 pm
Nice, you put a picture so that we can know where stuff is. I hadn't thought of that, leaving it up to everyone's imaginations to conjure up.

Hmm...conjure...I think I'm reading too many Harry Potter fanfictions... sweatdrop .

Anyways, she's kind of turning into a Mary Sue. You know, a character with a bad past but can overcome it and have a near perfect life afterwards. I know for a fact that even Akina is slightly Mary Sue. To correct this just make it so that she has a hard time and fails every once in a while at something. It doesn't have to be anything big, but it might be preferred.

And, about the deletion thing. Maybe you should type it up in Microsoft word or Wordpad so that it will always be there (you know, unless you 'x' it out on accident or something...). I do that because that's how I post it on Fanfiction.net, so it's already a habit for me.

So...I wonder how breakfast is gonna be...for some strange reason I want to see the kitchen blow up...but I might as well tell you know that Sasuke's favorite food is the tomato. Don't know why, but that's what it said in the data books. xd . He also likes onigiri (otherwise know as rice balls).

Lady Okori

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:26 pm
No TV?! Heh heh, just kidding. But they do have TVs in Narutoverse! Anko watched Gaara's record breaking entry to the tower in one!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:04 pm
Don't worry xRyuuki, she has issues, but her "big secret powerfulness" comes from being semi-perfect. And if you didn't notice, she's not to good at making friends. or doing anything socail (*cough*unless*cough*it*cough*has*cough*something*cough*to*cough*do*cough*with*Cough*music*coughcough*  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:05 pm
yeah i type up my ficiton on word...in fact i used to write it in a notebook first...but then someone at school found it and read it....now they won't let me live it down that i like naruto sweatdrop .......so now i just type it up on the computer....i guess if someone got hold of my computer they would see the videos, ficitons, and manga but that would be a whole other problem....AHHHHH GETTING OFF TRACK!!!!!!

yeah i can't wait to see what breakfast is like either.....but i also can't help but think you got that idea from xRyuuki....oh well as long as it is still different xd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:14 pm
yeah it is. I felt like I copied a little, but as my mommy always says, "copying is the finest form of flattery." it's so true ^.^

[-_-'] i feel kinda bad though. I'll try as hard as possible to make it different. (o.0)  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:18 pm
HAHAHAHA!!! lol. I just typed "hinata" into word document and it said it was spelled wrong, so i go check what they want me to right instead just for the heck of it and it says; Piñata. HAHA!!! Hinata is a Piñata in english terms apperently  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games