Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
WHAT JOB WOULD U HAVE IN THE POTTER WORLD? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emmanuel_1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:03 pm
An Auror and Quidicth player (seeker)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:05 pm
I would want to be a professor at Hogwarts. Maybe Transfiguration or Charms... 3nodding  

inudragon21

Anri the mage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:36 pm
I'm not sure what they are called. I think they are called the unspeakables. Department of mysterys worker  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:19 pm
I think I'd be a teacher, maybe at Hogwarts or Beauxbatons. Or else I'd be a wizarding anthropologist and study magical cultures around the world (I'm an anthro major, gotta make use of that!) Although it'd also be cool to be a curse-breaker like Bill Weasley, or maybe a liason with the Muggle world. Maybe a writer, the wizarding world seems to be sorely lacking in fiction. Just about the only thing I don't want to be is an Auror (or a Death Eater)!  

AsteriaSolluna

skygee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:49 am
Hit Wizard working for ministry  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:38 pm
i decided I would want to teach charms. I dont know why I just like the idea of it. It would be fun to teach them charms that are useful in the world. 4laugh  

inudragon21

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:42 pm
I'll be a Divination Teachers since I can read your future from your palm of your hand I swear I do know how to my cousin taught me how when I was little really  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:46 pm
I think I would like to work with magical creatures or be someone who helps with muggle relations.  

non642

monochan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:46 pm
I'd want to work at Zonko's... that seems like such an awesome place  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:51 am
AsteriaSolluna
I think I'd be a teacher, maybe at Hogwarts or Beauxbatons. Or else I'd be a wizarding anthropologist and study magical cultures around the world (I'm an anthro major, gotta make use of that!) Although it'd also be cool to be a curse-breaker like Bill Weasley, or maybe a liason with the Muggle world. Maybe a writer, the wizarding world seems to be sorely lacking in fiction. Just about the only thing I don't want to be is an Auror (or a Death Eater)!

I like the idea of an anthropologist. That would be very interesting.  

willowtree
Captain

tvkid2471

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:46 pm
hey...i would want to be either an auror or someone who works in the department of mysteries...its sooooo cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:02 pm
I have no idea what job I would have...muggles something...at the ministry of Magic. 3nodding  

RubyRays

Seeker

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:45 am
I think I see myself as a member of the accidental magic reversal squad, or maybe an obliviator or everyday enforcer. Being an Auror requires too much study.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:46 am
mabey a arouror or a teacher  

ginny910

mystikfall

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:35 am
auror^^ heart  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers