i lurvs meevers  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:49 am
bakaberry818
i lurvs meevers
everyone do!! I love him when he is hyper as hell lol  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:05 am
He seems to have calmed a bit down now but that can mean that he is going to be even more hyper when he comes back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:48 am
walcalr01
He seems to have calmed a bit down now but that can mean that he is going to be even more hyper when he comes back.
maybe, but who knows, but some may think that he is doing it, because he is respecting the well "older" ones, he is the youngest one in the band next to the other guy.  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:36 am
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
maybe, but who knows, but some may think that he is doing it, because he is respecting the well "older" ones, he is the youngest one in the band next to the other guy.
I have a feeling sooner or later. he is going to do a comment and he is going to be wayyyy hyper. rushing all about the room and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:11 am
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
I have a feeling sooner or later. he is going to do a comment and he is going to be wayyyy hyper. rushing all about the room and stuff.
maybe, but I like his pants  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:24 pm
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
I just love his guitar such a magnifant custom one aswell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:56 am
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
in the Selfish love PV at the beginning he was playing it, I love it!!  

Jesse AnnxX

walcalr01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:17 am
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
walcalr01
in the Selfish love PV at the beginning he was playing it, I love it!!
I love the "Are you ready to love?" PV when he plays it. I have a feeling he is going to customise another instrument next. a lute perhaps?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:04 am
~ heart ~ heart ~ heart Miyavi!!!!! heart ~ heart ~ heart ~
I wuv joo!!!

User Image

VK Saiko

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:26 am
Eternity22
I wuv joo!!!

User Image
I love that picture, he looks so innocent  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:48 am
XxJesseNiwaxX
Eternity22
I wuv joo!!!

User Image
isn't that from his Oresama movie? lol with that funny scene when he is paying the waitress  

walcalr01

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:25 am
walcalr01
XxJesseNiwaxX
Eternity22
I wuv joo!!!

User Image
isn't that from his Oresama movie? lol with that funny scene when he is paying the waitress
yeah, he was freaking out it was funny, he's a good actor  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:05 pm
i lurvs meevers  

bakaberry818

Jesse AnnxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:51 am
Can anyone imagin Miyavi on the dance floor? because I want to see him dancing to techno, I know it will be hot!!! Keep your eyes on Miyavi, he's gonna dance his a** off ENJOY!!! LOL!!  
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff