Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Maggoty Anne
i am drooling over the corsets, though i still love the nightmare bustier. i am however puzzled as to the whereabouts of the fan that is in the picture. i want it, but i don't know where to buy it.

The fans are in Gambino Outfiters. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:59 pm
lurichan
Maggoty Anne
i am drooling over the corsets, though i still love the nightmare bustier. i am however puzzled as to the whereabouts of the fan that is in the picture. i want it, but i don't know where to buy it.

I olny figured that out today myself XD  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:01 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Maggoty Anne

lol I've been drooling over/planning out what to get for the past couple days now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Maggoty Anne

lol I've been drooling over/planning out what to get for the past couple days now.

The fans are really nice. I'd buyy one but I'mn trying rto save and get my one friend a Coco.

I dislike the hair from the set, though  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:06 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Maggoty Anne

The fans are really nice. I'd buyy one but I'mn trying rto save and get my one friend a Coco.

I'm not a big fan of the wigs either, but I do respect the gaian team for all of the detail that was put into those wigs. I saw a screen shot of what they look like from the back, and it is rather exceptional just how much detail went into them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:10 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
Maggoty Anne

I'm not a big fan of the wigs either, but I do respect the gaian team for all of the detail that was put into those wigs. I saw a screen shot of what they look like from the back, and it is rather exceptional just how much detail went into them.

I can imagine.
That's what's great avbout the items. They look beautiful in the case of the amount of detail.
I like them for that detail.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:29 pm
They're pretty accurate, considering what Parisian wigs really did look like at the time. Part of the reason the real ones got so huge and elaborate was that Marie Antoinette was a tiny woman and used mounds of powdered hair to make herself look less petite.

Personally I prefer the Parisian Wig from Prize and Joy. Same style, but not so totally over the top. (I'm saving up tickets to get one someday.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:18 pm
Expensive items that have high potential and are not changed by inflation? Sounds the best kind of quest. The one that doesn't take you THAT long, and doesn't go up in price the longer you wait.  

Plan-Galere

DR490N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:12 pm
i'll give my opinions on the items. they're okay, at least some of them are. to be honest i never liked the french style of things. i was always more for coats and cloaks than leggings and ineffective boots. even in my past life i didnt knike this stuff, though were some of these items less expensive i might buy a few of them. i like the vests at least, but the rest of it is crap.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:07 pm
I think most of the items are quite beautiful (although the masks look a little strange on most avatars). I'm probably shooting for one of the tops in the distant future, but as it is, just the skirt and top costs as much as my dream avatar's outfit, so I'm pulling those in before they inflate any more, as I'm fairly sure (and hoping!) the shops won't.

The questing is going slowly, though. I make 1k at most a day, and less if the games are being as glitchy as they are right now. So I'm estimating I'll have the French set in...oh, six to eight business years.  

Saleira

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 pm
TybaltGamemaster
MortSanglant
They're pretty spiff.

I could easily afford the entire shebang.

But I'm not purchasing them because I decided a long time ago that my avatar stays like this.

User Image
So what do you do with your gold?

Save it.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:14 am
i love the new items, and i like the fact that you can quest for them without the worry of inflation and all that crap. but if i sold both of my gifts of the goddess, i still would not have enough due to the dropping of mp prices. they are lovely, they really are, but i don't care what golden age of france they represent. we are in the age now where we want it fast and we want it cheap.  

blackfoxi

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces