Dir En Grey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darshari

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:40 pm
Dir en Grey is awesome! VK or not.

They will rule the world! twisted Mu ha ha ha HA HA (jk)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:35 pm
My friend went to go see them at a con...I forgot which one, but I wanted to go!! crying crying I'm so jealous!! She got to be in the front and everything  

Sayurixchan

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

kitsung

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:29 pm
Darshari
Dir en Grey is awesome! VK or not.

They will rule the world! twisted Mu ha ha ha HA HA (jk)

Agreed!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:34 pm
I'm going to go see them in June! I already got my ticket!
I'm so excited!!!
I'm dragging a friend of mine their and we're going super-early so we can maybe even be first in line and get real close to the stage!
I want Kyo to bleed on me heart whee heart : biggrin rools and babbles incoherently:: sweatdrop

RubberDuckyPinwheels

Shiroku Blood Takune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:40 pm
My fiance touched Kyo at the Family Values Concert in AZ. She liked got an atuograph and she got a hug from Kyo. I was all damn you woman. >< But yes I must admit, DIRU ROCKS! Did a report on them for music class too, dressed as Kyo and played THE FINAL for our class.

For the record saftey pins are hard to get off your face when you glue em on. You look j-rockish for about 3-weeks. xd But yea, Kyo, and Die are sexy. I'm getting married but I agree, if they were gay, and I had the chance, I'd take em. heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Sivistys
GONNA SEE THEM THIS SUMMER! whee I'm so happy... I hope I'll faint in the front row and my Kyonkyon will drag me up on stage as decoration. XD Anyone coming to see them in ittywitty Finland?

I love my ShinShin... *drools*

What do you think of Marrow of a Bone? I personally don't like it very much... I prefer the old songs, where Kyo actually was SINGING... Not just screaming like a stuck pig...

WOOT!! eek eek
they coming to finland??? (i live in sweden but am finnish)
where ? when ? any sites i can check about it and tickets and stuff?
Help a fellow fan O,O''  

Dragoonsa

Dragoonsa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:33 pm
Yay!
Dir en grey are coming to Sweden!!
Soo~ gonna see them x3  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:49 pm
*sniffle* it's so unfair!! the closest Diru has ever came to me was when they came to Toronto! but Toronto gets everything!! waaah! They have to come to Alberta to play at the Jubilee!! D: than I could just walk there!! noes! crying you ppl are so lucky sad  

Ayame Kaganaki

Gacktos_little_slave

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:29 pm
Kyo's awsome! XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:40 pm
in my opinion Dir en grey is one of the greatest Jrock bands around, i was so lucky i got to see them live, best night of my life  

Jrocker247

slug prince

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:34 pm
If my mother hadn't had to work on that Friday, I would have gotten to see them in February! But my friend Chelsea saw them in Baltimore......and yeah....she got a Toshiya-saliva-covered-pick......and she cried a lot during the concert. And I was jealous! xD So the next time they come here........I'm going to buy tickets five seconds before they are set to go on sale (Why five seconds? HOW to get it five seconds before.....? TIME TRAVEL! xDDDD) and then I'm going to camp out there the day before. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:23 pm
Waiiiiiii~ no fair!
i want them to come to California~
at least then i could convince my mom
tolet me stalk the-- er...
go to some concert they would be holding
ninja not that i wouldn't stalk them....
i'd probably just faint from the idea of stalking...
but seriously~
DDD; I wanna see-- as me and my friend say it--
I wanna see the group of hot guys with awesome hair~

Purrerro

FROSTM0URNE

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:56 am
Dir en grey are amazing live. I was standing about five feet away from Kyo at one of their INWARD SCREAM '07 shows.

He totally captivated my attention for the entire show. Afterwards I about kicked myself for hardly looking at anyone else. XP;;

Poor Shinya. The drums cover up most of his petite figure. =/  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:21 pm
I hope they decide to do another US tour. I still want to see them live. Hopefully, they'll come back to Michigan.  

PinkuHoshi

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items