Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:39 pm
"O-ok." Mizuumi watched him go deeper into the forest and quietly sat there. If he doesn't like to be watched I shouldn't watch him. But I want to so I should follow him. No, that would be rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:34 pm
I'm relly tired... He thought, his chakara exhausted. He pulled out a can of Monster energy drink and drank it to gain back some strength to practice the art of sumoning.  

Batjesusman

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:42 pm
He got up, energy coming back slightly. He started doing a series of hand signals, then pressed his palm face down. Art of Sumoning! Suddenly, there was a huge puff of smoke, and a small leopard apeared. I did it..... He thought, realizing there was a small leopard there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:46 pm
Mizuumi had decided to follow him and she sat in the tree tops silently watching him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:51 pm
Reks stared amazed at the leopard. But whys it so tiny... He thought to himself. Suddenly, the leopard grew to a full size, aparently reading his mind. "Wow." Reks said, backing away slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:54 pm
It's so pretty. Mizuumi's fox ears, hidden under her hair, started to twich. She is strong.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Reks realized that the leopard was not angry with him. He walked up to it and pet it nicley behind its ears. the expresion of the leopard softened as it wagged its tail and sat down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:05 pm
Mizuumi was tempted to jump down but held herself back. If I go down there, that ninja would be angry with me for not listening to him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:37 pm
The leopard started to lick his face, like a house cat. Reks laughed as the leopard shrunk back down to the size of a housecat and jumped at Reks, knocking him over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:47 pm
Mizuumi watched Reks and the leopard shifting on the branch. A leaf fell from the tree she was on and landed on the leopard.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:00 pm
The leopard smacked the leaf from its face and looked up. Reks followed her gaze and saw the same female ninja. "you again..." reks said, slightly anoyed. "Wanna come down and see her?" he asked, wanting to be with an accual person.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:03 pm
"B-but aren't y-you m-ma-mad at me?" Mizuumi jumped down one branch staying in the tree.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:04 pm
"Nahh.... I'm bored..." He said, seeing her jump down to greet them. Admete ran over to say hello to the girl, rubbing her face on the girls leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:13 pm
Mizuumi petted the leopard and the tip of Mizuumi's ears stuck out from under her hair and headband keeping them down. She quickly held them down when she noticed, hoping Reks didn't.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:17 pm
"Why are you holding your head like that?" he asked, standing up to walk over to her.

((ooc: Sorry, I've gotta go.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces