Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

sharp J O L T

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:38 pm
Hiii everyone. =)

[Btw I suck at these so ignore my rambling.]

My name's Melissa and I'm 15. =) ...Well what else can I say? I loveee Twilight and New Moon. I read Twilight in a day and a half. xd Then I realized I had to slow down while reading New Moon to savour the books.

D; They're just too good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:14 pm
Hey! I'm Lyss! My friend told me to read Twilight and I did and I ADORED it and I loved New Moon. I can't wait for Eclipse to come out!  

KazenoSango

titangirl894

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:21 pm
H, well, I'm titangirl894, and I have been in heart love heart with Twilight basically since it came out. I am glad to be a part of this guild, and look foward to some discussions with everyone else here! See ya around  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:46 pm
hello newcomers! ^.^  

Minako~Akira

w i l d f l 0 w e r s

Anxious Darling

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:54 pm
Hello. My name is Rin, I'm 17 years old. I am a huge Stephanie Meyer fan and my favorite book is Twilight. I'm a artist and write poetry in my spare time. I enjoy music greatly (such as Shiny Toy Guns and Kill Hannah) and love to sing. It's like breathing for me, it comes naturally. I love to make new friends so don't hesitate to add or pm me anytime :]

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:45 pm
yo ppl im fuzzy_wuzzy111 but u ppl can call me emily i guess. i started eadin twilight when my friend, eat_a_magical_candystick, showed it to me and my friends. im in middleschool, i like squirrels, and stuff. i love music couldnt live without it, i like anime, and i HATE contry music,no offence ta contry lovers, and ya mrgreen i guess u can look at my pro to no more stuff cause im to lazy ta right more xd  

fuzzy_wuzzy111

EmmettC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:49 pm
I' Emmett, which is actually my name. I enjoy the Twilight series and yeah, talk to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:27 pm
Hi my name is sorachiyo, and I'm new here. I haven't got much of anything to say, so I'll stop wasting your time now.  

sorachiyo

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:41 pm
I love anime and manga, especially FullMetal Alchemist, InuYasha, Naruto , One Piece, Hikaru No Go, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Evangelion, Bleach (1) Trinity Blood, Full Metal Panic, Eerie Queerie, Gravitation, Ultra Maniac, Utawarerumono, Ergo Proxy, Please Twins, By the Sword, Chibi Vampire, Yuyu Hakusho, Sailor Moon, Avatar, Knights of the Zodiac, Kingdom Hearts manga AND video game, Buso Renkin, Gin Tama, Death Note, Rurouni Kenshin, and Samurai Champloo.I love the band Panic at the Disco, T.A.T.U, practically all Jpop, a bunch of american songs, and my favorite magazines are Shounen Jump and Newtype USA.

Quote: Anything is Reachable, You've Just Got To Find Something Worth Reaching FOR.

I'm a swimmer, a dancer, a DDR-er, a horse-back rider, a soon-to-be colorgaurd-er, and a jumps-on-trampline-to-much-er

My favorite book ever is Twilight!!! I love Love LOVE it!!!! Edward heart Bella for freaking ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome! I couldn't believe that it was Stephanie Meyer's debut novel!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:17 pm
P a p e r C u t !
Hiii everyone. =)

[Btw I suck at these so ignore my rambling.]

My name's Melissa and I'm 15. =) ...Well what else can I say? I loveee Twilight and New Moon. I read Twilight in a day and a half. xd Then I realized I had to slow down while reading New Moon to savour the books.

D; They're just too good.

O:

I'm Melissa and I'm 15... you stole my name, my age, and my Twilight/New Moon obsession... xD

I'm new, my life is summed up in 7 simple words:

- Friends
- Guitar
- Reading
- Writing
- Basketball
- Movies
- Lesbian (no, not bi... I do have a girlfriend if you'd like to ask her.)

And thus equals me. Hope to have a good time here.

Rise-OTD

limegreen_gerard

Shameless Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:39 am
my name is limegreen_gerard and i cant wait until eclipse comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:32 am
Hi I'm Jen or Lariren. Personally, I prefer Lariren as its not the second most popular name for the decade I was born in. I'm 20 and a college student who is an adolescent education and history major with a minor in English and possibly anthropology(I will never talk to professors again).

I read "Twilight" last year and liked it. I'm not really sure how I feel about "New Moon" yet, but I do know that I'm going to Italy in...16 days plus three weeks and might try to go to Volterra.

My other favorite books are:
"The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien
"Crown Duel" by Sherwood Smith
"Tithe" by Holly Black
"Slaughterhouse-Five" by Kurt Vonnegut
"Stardust" by Neil Gaiman
The Harry Potter seires by J.K. Rowling.

I don't think theres anything I need to add....I can't wait for Eclispe and am glad I work in a Barnes and Noble, so after my shift I can just buy it.  

Lariren Shadow

SummerSmith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:45 pm
Hi,my name is Summer,and I am obviously a Twilight fan,I just got through reading it,I borrowed it from a friend and had to stay up until 2 a.m. reading to finish in time. I'm not a slow reader,I only had it for a day or so. It was completely amazing. I just ordered it from Amazon today,along with New Moon,which I am borrowing from the same friend on Monday.Alice is my favorite character,aside from the obvious Edward.

Interests not related to Twilight include:
Linkin Park-I'm listening to them right now,and was very pleased to learn they are the band Bella is listening to in the book,(I saw it on Stephenie Meyer's website)
Dance-I love it,trying out for dance team in a couple weeks,wish me luck.
T.V.-I watch it way too much,I should probably cut back,but the magic of DVR has only increased my addiction.
Internet-I really have cut back on it,but since the discovery of this guild,I'll probably have a relapse.

So that's pretty much me in a nutshell.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:18 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Audrina, I just turned 15 a month ago and am I BIG Twilight fan, not just a Twilight fan, but a vampire fan in general. Vampires are my favorite mythical creatures, for some reason so far, the only two people that I think do a really good job of writing about vampire characters so far would have to be Anne Rice and Stephenie Meyer because I love how they illiminate some of the ridiculous myths about vampires that seem so.....retarded lmao. Anyways, I really like this guild so far, thanks for accepting me!  

nelfia

Dare-2-Sing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:51 am
hi i'm x(-mitsuki-)x.
i started reading twilight last month and just last week i finished new moon. i thought both of the books were very good and i can't wait for the thired to come out! whee . i loved this book so much that two days ago i was in the bookstore with a friend of mine and i saw that therre was only one book left of twilight. lol so i ran through the store and snatched it then shoved it in my friends arms and sent her over to go pay for it. lol she was just like "ummmmmm...ok?" lol but she still got it and is reading it right now! woot!
my favorite character,aside from Edward,is Alice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some of my favorite things to do (aside from reading twilight xd ) is
-singing (i love to sing it is my passion)
-movies
-reading (other books)
-writing (songs and/or stories)
-whach anime
-read manga
-listen to music
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and so i guess thats about it ^^  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces