Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
When does cynical becaome "too" cynical? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:56 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
I think this turned into the "Snarky Older Gaian" thread. ^^*

Shush! We need a place to vent our venom at the world!

These whippersnappers know nothing about respect *pulls flat cap down and smokes pipe*

rofl

So how young is considered whippersnapper age?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:57 am
Rellik San
You know whats really funny? take the weapons budget of all the world... spend it on feeding and clothing the poor and homeless, by 2030, we will be exploring space as a unified planet, because no one has the means to fight anymore... so why fight?

And I know what you mean about the dole que, I'm only on JSA, because I got a letter informing me I had to for my NI contributions to continue, I wasn't on it for about 4 months. Doing odd job work for cash instead.

Ah, but then we'd be complaining about the world being in love and harmony, it's get stale xd

Anyway, I have a theory that when man goes into space we'll get irate aliens bitching at us for not having the right clearance passes for interstella travel...

I refused to go on the dole because I saw no point, I didn't want a job and I wasn't going to get one (I was waiting to get enrolled back into college), and I didn't want to become a socail leach, I got bitched at by friends for not taking what I could rightfully get stare feh, at leastI have moral standards.  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
You know whats really funny? take the weapons budget of all the world... spend it on feeding and clothing the poor and homeless, by 2030, we will be exploring space as a unified planet, because no one has the means to fight anymore... so why fight?

And I know what you mean about the dole que, I'm only on JSA, because I got a letter informing me I had to for my NI contributions to continue, I wasn't on it for about 4 months. Doing odd job work for cash instead.

Ah, but then we'd be complaining about the world being in love and harmony, it's get stale xd

Anyway, I have a theory that when man goes into space we'll get irate aliens bitching at us for not having the right clearance passes for interstella travel...

I refused to go on the dole because I saw no point, I didn't want a job and I wasn't going to get one (I was waiting to get enrolled back into college), and I didn't want to become a socail leach, I got bitched at by friends for not taking what I could rightfully get stare feh, at leastI have moral standards.

'Back in my day we had war and riots to keep the wusses like you at bay' would be what we'd be saying were it the case. xd

Hahaha, intergalactic red tape, as if we don't have enough all ready.

Well I'm enrolling back to university, going to get my teaching degree then leave this doomed island, maybe go teach in New Zealand somewhere nice and out of the way. But I had to to on JSA because I was starting to become a leach for my own mother, so it was for her sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:02 am
lurichan
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

These whippersnappers know nothing about respect *pulls flat cap down and smokes pipe*

rofl

Anyone below drinking age. blaugh  

Rellik San
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:04 am
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

rofl

Then by US standards you would be a whippersnapper. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:06 am
lurichan
Rellik San
lurichan
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

rofl

Good job I work off of UK standard then.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:07 am
Rellik San

'Back in my day we had war and riots to keep the wusses like you at bay' would be what we'd be saying were it the case. xd

Well I'm enrolling back to university, going to get my teaching degree then leave this doomed island, maybe go teach in New Zealand somewhere nice and out of the way. But I had to to on JSA because I was starting to become a leach for my own mother, so it was for her sake.

Good tactic, that's the one I'm most likely to head for, though I'll probably miss some parts of britain....but definately not the weather, sun, here I come! xd

lurichan

I've always pitied the Amerinas, a human's best drinking years are around 18 to 25, when your body is most able to work though all the poisions and suchlike, but you poor americans loose half of those years before you can even begin (legally)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:12 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Good tactic, that's the one I'm most likely to head for, though I'll probably miss some parts of britain....but definately not the weather, sun, here I come! xd

lurichan

I've always pitied the Amerinas, a human's best drinking years are around 18 to 25, when your body is most able to work though all the poisions and suchlike, but you poor americans loose half of those years before you can even begin (legally)

Hahaha, I know what you mean... I want to know what a tan feels like.

Aye, drink when your a student and can get away with doing stupid things. Before you have to become respectable.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:19 am
Rellik San

Aye, drink when your a student and can get away with doing stupid things. Before you have to become respectable.

A tan? What is this "tan" thing you speak of? rofl

lol, try to keep a tally of how many traffic cones you somehow aquire, it's really amusing xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:21 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

A tan? What is this "tan" thing you speak of? rofl

lol, try to keep a tally of how many traffic cones you somehow aquire, it's really amusing xd

You know when chav girls look orange? I hear a tan is like that, just less... vibrant.

Traffic cones? I went for the jack pot, I started at golf flags and got me a set of temporary traffic lights.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:23 am
Rellik San

You know when chav girls look orange? I hear a tan is like that, just less... vibrant.

Traffic cones? I went for the jack pot, I started at golf flags and got me a set of temporary traffic lights.

I thought that was just some kind of horrible affliction caused by thinking burburry was a good fashion choice that only affected females xd

Bwahahaha, I'd hate to be the poor sod working for those roadworks
"didn't we have some traffic lights here....just yesterday....um....crap!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:26 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

I thought that was just some kind of horrible affliction caused by thinking burburry was a good fashion choice that only affected females xd

Bwahahaha, I'd hate to be the poor sod working for those roadworks
"didn't we have some traffic lights here....just yesterday....um....crap!"

No no, apparently it is something to do with some spray paint and uv light beds...

Hahaha, well you know, not like they would've missed them, and its their own fault for leaving them out at 3am when pisshead students are coming home.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:28 am
Rellik San

No no, apparently it is something to do with some spray paint and uv light beds...

Hahaha, well you know, not like they would've missed them, and its their own fault for leaving them out at 3am when pisshead students are coming home.

o.O people do this, volunteraly?! o.o

*laughs* very true, there needs to be a nightwatchman for pissed students, y'know, student wrangler or something xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:33 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

o.O people do this, volunteraly?! o.o

*laughs* very true, there needs to be a nightwatchman for pissed students, y'know, student wrangler or something xd

They pay great amounts of money for the privilege.

Hahaha, they wouldn't stand a chance, they are like Velecoraptors in Jurassic Park, they learn and survive.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:35 am
Rellik San

They pay great amounts of money for the privilege.

Hahaha, they wouldn't stand a chance, they are like Velecoraptors in Jurassic Park, they learn and survive.

O.O *very confused at this behaviour* has there been any consideration into studying this strange and confusing species?

*laughs* ah, but the student wrangers would have a secret weapon: the fry up xd  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff