Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:08 pm
Senchou Ari Mizuko
Isel
Drekavac
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Ok, Me and my other friend were walking, and this one girl comes up to me and says, and I quote:
"Wow, I feel bad for you. Worshiping saitin because you feel like your life sucks... I feel bad for your parents."

taht was from a famous blonde b***h who dared to open her mouth to me. I have it worst as it is, I don't need that s**t.

first of all does no one know how to spell?
it's SATAN, 5 simple letters
besides that's just a christian, since when does anyone listen to them?

The ******** is your problem? Why is it that assholes like you always have to talk s**t about Christians? I'm just about at a loss for any other words, because your blinding stupidity has stunned me.

How do you know she was a Christian? Christians aren't the only people who know what Satan is.

As a Christian, and more specifically a Catholic, I, too am appalled at Drekavac for assuming that a) All Christians are losers that shuldn't be taken seriously, and b) Only Christians know who Satan is, as stated in the above post, though Satan is a Christian concept. Yet, I know who Hades is, and I do not believe in the Greek pantheon.

I don't know where people like him get off.

He's not the only one like that in the guild, either, and it's a major source of my angered outbursts that apparently I must assume 100% responsibility for.

Something must be... done... about them?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:18 pm
thats completely uncalled for. what a b***h  

Sad Lion Serenade

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:48 am
"Then I'll be seeing you in Hell." mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:47 am
Okay, it's time for a mod post...

To the spelling police: Cut it out. If someone's grammar or spelling bother you, try being constructive instead of hurling insults.

To the stereotypers and everyone who's insulted someone else's religion: the RESPECT THREAD may be of interest to you. (It's a sticky. READ IT.)

To everyone: this thread is being locked. We have a rantbox for stuff like this, and more than enough 'how goths get persecuted' topics already.  

Veruniel
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas