Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor'

Back to Guilds

A McFLY fan guild 

Tags: McFly, Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Harry Judd 

Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
You Know When You Are Obsessed With McFLY When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

everything is beautiful

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:12 am
...When you get invited to this guild.
3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:46 pm
When you tell your friends that you are listening to some other band and they look like they are on the verge of passing out. (I tell ya, this never gets old)  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[-Wonderwall-]

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:14 pm
When you respond to this post. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:07 pm
When you trick your friends into listening to them.
When you create a guild devoted to them.
When you read like 7 fanfics in a day and think they are all so precious.
When you listen to a kindergarden alphabet song and they mention Harry, Motion, and Ocean, and you try so bloody hard not to squeal!
(I have a co-op placement in a kindergarden class.)  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Megfly

Dapper Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:07 pm
you know your obbsessed with mcfly whennnnnn:

instead of writing down algebra problems in your math notebook you draw little hearts which start to turn into a whole masterpiece that says "i love mcfly" then when you get home you scan it and put it straight on your myspace or other commonly known web pages.heh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:07 pm
You know you are obbsessed with McFly when:
You order their C.D from across the Country.

I listen to them every chance I get.

Sleep w/ head phones in to listen to them while you sleep.

Talk to your friends about them soooooo much that they don't want to talk to you anymore.

Cry every time you know you'll never hear their sweet, sweet voices in concert.

Almost hit the people at Chapters when they tell you they can't find the McFly C.D you ordered, so you have to come back in a week.

hmmmmm...what else.

Get in a fight with your sister over who is hotter in the band.

Good enough?

Nooooo...not good enough!
I forgot the one time that I saw Star Girl ( the music video) and saw the test they did on Dougie. With the pop and the peeing. So I chugged water until I really had to go to the washroom. Because I wanted to do what Dougie did!!! I'm not insane!!! I SWEAR!!!  

The Rainbow Cupcake

krnpridegurlie90

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:57 am
you cry when you have to delete most of the pictures of your computer of them. =[ i kno i did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:06 pm
...When your bedroom starts looking like the national McFly exhibit. xd  

Osaka In Wonderland

nickylette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:29 pm
when you go to check your myspace but subconsciously type in mcfly.com

i did this like 2 times 2day theres not even a mcfly.com,lol, its just a site with a tun of links  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 am
when you have a day dream on the plane that they are sitting right next to you. I was flying to Spain and a dreamt that next to me were the boys and I told Tom that I knew who they were but I wasn't going to go all fan girl on them because that would be rude. I then was like "why the hell are you guys flying coach?"
Strange things happen when you have your flight delayed almost 4 hours.

[calimocho]

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:58 pm
[calimocho]
when you have a day dream on the plane that they are sitting right next to you. I was flying to Spain and a dreamt that next to me were the boys and I told Tom that I knew who they were but I wasn't going to go all fan girl on them because that would be rude. I then was like "why the hell are you guys flying coach?"

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:12 am
McFlyenstein1
[calimocho]

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually it reminds me of when I was going shopping with a group of my friends and the train kept being delayed so me and my other friends were discussing how we'd react if McFly ended up using the train as well. Never did happen though. sweatdrop  

Osaka In Wonderland

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:19 pm
When you're flicking through music channels, and '5 Colours' comes on, so you jump up, scream, and then dance around the room squealing "Aww! They're so adorable!"

And the old lady passing by at the time suddenly speeds up as she passes your house, staring at you as if wondering if she needs to call an ambulance, quickly.

Yes, I speak from personal experience sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:17 am
When you open your residence package from University and you see that your room is ironically on the third floor... you squeal like a crazy fan girl and start to come up with plans to style your room in a McFly tribute styl with an ocean themed bed set (MITO much?) and a ROTTF themed wall and a Wonderland themed wall... oh the possilities of fandom!!!!
(I swear I not crazt btw)  

Olisidy
Captain

Fashionable Darling

9,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:05 pm
reven_dragon
When you open your residence package from University and you see that your room is ironically on the third floor... you squeal like a crazy fan girl and start to come up with plans to style your room in a McFly tribute styl with an ocean themed bed set (MITO much?) and a ROTTF themed wall and a Wonderland themed wall... oh the possilities of fandom!!!!
(I swear I not crazt btw)

That's a good one.
My cousines kept on asking my why my background picture on my comp was full of guys in a band... I had to explain who they were. I them convinced my cousine to put them on her ipod because since they enunciate there worlds well when they sing they will help her learn english... my mums from Spain, which is where I've been the last month. Secretly I was just trying to get her hoocked on McFly so she can pass it on to her friends 3nodding

Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff