Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Lee's craftin! come see! pictures on page 3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:58 pm
so I just felted the hat... and its still too big. crying
so now I can to find a way to take it in... I've put way to much time and energy NOT to use it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:46 pm
Ouch... and theres no way to like.. felt it some more? xp  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:18 pm
kochi~mochi
Ouch... and theres no way to like.. felt it some more? xp

I washed it twice...
so I'm just going to think of it like a pie, I'm going to take a big-o slice out of that pie, and then stitch it up again! blaugh

I'm thinking I'll get that going Friday.
today I put in the ziper for the org XIII cloak, along with all the little silvery bits. (thank you Glace for helping us all with that!)
tomorrow I plan on making Xaldins dreadlock wig... there will be a lot of needle felting going into that wig! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:12 pm
so I have taken in a LOT of the hat, and it look's like a hat now.
so now I just have to make the top flat again, as it now look's like a big crayon.
and make the brim stick out. heart  

Lee Kushrenada

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 am
Lee Kushrenada
so I have taken in a LOT of the hat, and it look's like a hat now.
so now I just have to make the top flat again, as it now look's like a big crayon.
and make the brim stick out. heart

Yay! Good luck!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:40 am
OK!
I'm very sorry I have not posted... life has been CRAZY! I've been house sitting, working like a house elf, and trying to get all my costumes put together.

that hat is DONE! domokun
it is now 100% done, and good thing too, the con is... TOMORROW! eek oh my fur and wiskers!

all my stuff is done... well I still need to add some more straps for things, but other than that, its all done!
I'm heading off to Seattle tomorrow, and plan of bringing back tones of pic's for you all!

but for now... I have to pack. gonk
I love you Mochi, I love you all, see you all after the weekend! blaugh
pry I don't get sick, coz I have work after the con! xp  

Lee Kushrenada

Float-your-boat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:28 am
Lee Kushrenada
so some up dates on things that I'm doing.
my sowing machen is now IN MY HOUSE!
so I'm working on all my sowing things... but I won't show any things that I'm sowing just now.

so I am making a 'Turniphead' costume from the movie, "Howls moving castle".
User Image
I knitted his head all ready, and now I am going to felt his top hat.
I made the top part of the hat today on size 15 DPN's, and swiched over to my circulars, and I could not help but think it look's like the most ridiculous beret.
User Image
User Image
User Image

and here's a funky scarf I made for a friend of mine.
this is the first thing I've ever crocheted on.
User Image
User Image
kinky  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:49 pm
Lee Kushrenada
OK!
I'm very sorry I have not posted... life has been CRAZY! I've been house sitting, working like a house elf, and trying to get all my costumes put together.

that hat is DONE! domokun
it is now 100% done, and good thing too, the con is... TOMORROW! eek oh my fur and wiskers!

all my stuff is done... well I still need to add some more straps for things, but other than that, its all done!
I'm heading off to Seattle tomorrow, and plan of bringing back tones of pic's for you all!

but for now... I have to pack. gonk
I love you Mochi, I love you all, see you all after the weekend! blaugh
pry I don't get sick, coz I have work after the con! xp

I realize that you are at con now.. xp I want piccies! heart  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:05 pm
hay all!
so as you may have guessed, I'm back.
really I've been back, and I've been waiting to post till I hade pictures to show you all... sadly I don't really have any right now.
I brought a camera with me, but I guess I left it on, and left the extra batteries on my bed.
cosplay.com took pictures of me and my group... but for some reason they have not posted all most any of them yet. I think they might all be sick. crying
so any how I'm back, and just thought I'ed let you all know. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:20 am
biggrin  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Yousorrymon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:53 am
Thats a great movie. Anyway your costume looked pretty good althought I bet it gets hot after a while...

If it were me I would have done the kids costume where he dresses like an old man by pulling it over his head. That would have been cool too.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:19 am
I love that scarf! It's so amazing! it looks like the kinda scarf you would wear everywhere, despite weather, just to show off its utter coolness blaugh  

chezara

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:37 pm
ya, Michael rocks...or what ever he was called in the movie...I can't remember, but in the book he was called Michael.
and yes it was hot, though not as hot as I thought it would be... and it wasn't for very long, just the last half of the first day.

thank you for the scarv love... I liked that one too... though sadly I have not seen the guy I gave it to wearing it... though its not really scarf weather any more... though it dose not keep me from keeping 2 in my truk. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:38 pm
OK!
so I'm REALLY sorry I have not shown any pictures, but I only just got these... I know most of them are crap, but its the best I have.

Turniphead, and calcifer:
User Image
User Image
so there is the knitted hat, mask, and the arm thing's I knitted as well.

here's the ReBoot group, I'm Matrix:
User Image
User Image

and the org 13 group... really bad one of me, but such is life, Xaldin:
User Image

so there you go!
so what dose every one think?  

Lee Kushrenada

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:35 pm
Okay, its been a LONG time since i watched reboot. I seem to recall that the main charactor's name was Bob, and he was green, along with his little brother, but i don't remember much more then that. sooooo.... asistance in finding lee? and in the last one as well. sweatdrop

heart Your knit mask turned out well. Did it kill your head? it looks like it would be annoying after a while.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff