Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kickass things about being GOTH! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:35 pm
- Black goes with any color.
- Meeting lots of interesting people.
- The tiny bit of amusment that comes with scaring children/the elderly.
- The satisfaction that comes with starting conversations with children/the elderly and watching them slowly realize, "She's not so bad."
- Pale people need not worry about skin cancer so much.
- It's just pretty.
-The music
- Undesirable people stay away from me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:32 pm
- Not having to separate laundry into darks, whites and colors. -  

shoe_trophy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:33 pm
shoe_trophy

Excellent time saver xd (though there's the odd stray white that gets turned grey xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:35 pm
Isobel Bellamy
shoe_trophy

Excellent time saver xd (though there's the odd stray white that gets turned grey xd )

only thing i have white is my socks...
do you know how long it takes to get a load of laudry that is JUST socks?  

ketchakik

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:39 pm
ketchakik
Isobel Bellamy
shoe_trophy

only thing i have white is my socks...
do you know how long it takes to get a load of laudry that is JUST socks?

*Laughs* I have a couple white undies, but I can't be bothered to put them in a separate wash, so they turn grey xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:46 pm
I gave up on white undies a long time ago. I think I still have a white bra somewhere, but I haven't worn it in years.

And that, ladies and gents, is more about Veru than you ever wanted to know!  

Veruniel
Crew

ketchakik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:47 pm
Veruniel
I gave up on white undies a long time ago. I think I still have a white bra somewhere, but I haven't worn it in years.

And that, ladies and gents, is more about Veru than you ever wanted to know!

maybe someone should make an underwear thread in chatterbox...this could get interesting razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:19 pm
I have really amazingly cool music to listen to all the time.  

x Socks x

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:11 am
Veruniel
spooky_sez
If you wear all black you can accessorise like a motherbitch!

Yup. Black goes with everything. When almost all your clothing goes together, you never have to play the "what should I wear" game!

Exactly! Accessories are awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:54 am
Here's a good one that no one's said 'Trying to converted little kids' My cousin was only a few weeks old and me sick of pop music on the telly (I put it on for the other two) I put on a rock/metal channel. White Zombie comes on and she starts tapping her feet to the beat and devil horns!  

Kohanna13

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:45 pm
I accidentally began converting three people... I honestly tend to be soft-spoken, but my presence can... umm... change people? O.o

My friend Jun, who is about my age, likes raiding my closet and desperately wants me to take her shopping for clothing. When I get too tall for things, I always give them to her.

Her little sister, Tram, who is about ten, now really loves the color black, high tea on Sunday afternoons, and Poe's works.

The most extreme case so far whas been with the daughter of a family friend. She's about twelve, and is a sort of like a little sister to me. I got her into Shakespeare at age eleven, and recently got her into Poe, Hawthorne, and Stoker. She adores my clothing, and has taken a liking to black clothing, as well as things such as cloaks (she'll oftentimes borrow my short summer cloak).  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:50 pm
Another thing I forgot to mention: Wandering around in a long velvet cloak on rainy or foggy nights somehow feels so right!  

DreamerSpirit

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:59 pm
having those annoying jehova's witnesses and mormons take one look at you and walk away without ever saying a word smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:28 am
- The misconception that goths are unintelligent and loutish. Proving people wrong is a big highlight.
- My pale skin. It's a b***h to keep but it looks stunning draped in silver jewelry.
- The fact that you can bump into your favourite obscure goth musician on the street. You couldn't do that if you listened to, say, My Chemical Romance.
- Not being harrassed by people asking me if I want a make-over when I'm out shopping. Just imagine the make-up remover they'd have to go through first! xD

Serjo Sammie

Myollnir

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:00 pm
The community, the sense of humor, the litterature, the fun you get with wardrobes and the different atmospheres you can create, the instant drama when you walk into a room... and goth girls. <3

Not to mention, the intense respect people can give you for doing something different, the openess of mind that you often find in fellow goths are also big bonuses. Also, you never run out of opening topics when first meeting people.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff