Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Naruto Talk
You know you're obsessed with Naruto when you... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you addicted?!
  YUP!
  No.
View Results

Dave The Mexican

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:20 am
*When you use hand signs to get energy while running.
*When you start training to up your Ninja skill.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:27 pm
When you quote naruto charichters
Speacking of
'' I AM MIGHT GUY"gai sensei screams
"Heh might guy huh? How about Mighty funny looking guy"Kisame sickers  

Makeshift Demon

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

SoullessLupe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:36 pm
when you see sasuke in your dreams and when you have a dream that neji had sex with your friend, and when you wake up kissing your pillow hoping its gaara ( i have sleep issues 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:39 pm
I do most of the stuff I have seen here so far. sweatdrop Oh well, I am proud of it! ninja 4laugh  

xNight-x-Ninjax

1ch1b1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:37 pm
you need a life...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:09 pm
lol!! I do SOOO`many of these.  

Angelic_gamer92

Angelic_gamer92

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:30 pm
When you cry for weeks jsut because your favorite character got theirselves beaten into a bloody pulp. (Lee, poor Lee!)

When you draw the Naruto characters and obsess over every little detail so it will be perfect. (Working on a Neji sketch right now.)

When you get surgery or other things done to your body so that you will look like your character. (Currently attempting to get grey contacts)

When you start screaming because a comercial comes on while you're watching Naruto.

When your family knows not to disturb you when you are watching Naruto because they will have their heads bitten off.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:41 am
I got all of these from www.narutocentral.com....they have more

# · Dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
# · Live by a strict diet of only ramen.
# · Call your semester examine a chuunin exam.
# · Trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
# · Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "byakugan".
# · Copy every thing a person does and claim it's your bloodline.
# · Stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
# · Start adding the words chan and kan on the end of your friends names.
# · Paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
# · Jump off a cliff and attempt to use Kuchiyose No Jutsu to summon the toad king.
# · Keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
# · Memorize the 64 points of Ninpou.
# · Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "chidori" as you pass out.
# · Join a website and use the name Neji as your s/n.
# · Start to call your teachers Sennin.
# · Claim your going to kill your best friend so you can have a better Sharigan.
# · Sit in your local book store and read the manga all day.
# · When someone ask you who your dream girl is and you say Ino.
# · Agree to stay up and write this list so you can be added to the staff of Naruto Central.
# · Spend your week searching down Naruto sites.
# · Refuse a date because your saving yourself for Sakura.
# · Graduate high school and proclaim yourself as an Anbu.
# · Cry at the flash back scenes of Sasuke's family.
# · Try to hit Itachi through the screen when he tortures Sasuke.
# · Put a picture of Hinata in your wallet and tell your friends it's your girlfriend.
# · List Anbu as current occupation on a job application.
# · Can spout out a random character quote on command.
# · Draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.  

MargaretDot

Angelic_gamer92

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:07 pm
Awesome! Those are so funny! But I really did cry on Sasuke's flashback scenes and I almost killed my t.v. when Itachi came on. On a brighter note I have a few more! (They are SOOO never ending!)
When your friends ask who your school teacher is and you seriousley respond "The Pervy Sage."

When you search every animal shelter and pound searching for a dog that looks like Akamaru.

When you get a Harvest Moon game and name all the animals and characters after Naruto characters. (GUILTY!)

When you refuse to go outside because you're sure Itachi is after your head.

When you never go anywhere you don't have to and insist it's bedause you're training to kill your brother, the murderer of your clan.

When you have trained your friends to say, "Would you like to come train." instead of ," Would you like to come study."

When you never leave home without a few kitchen knives and tell everyone they're Kunai knives.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:37 pm
Angelic_gamer92
Awesome! Those are so funny! But I really did cry on Sasuke's flashback scenes and I almost killed my t.v. when Itachi came on. On a brighter note I have a few more! (They are SOOO never ending!)
When your friends ask who your school teacher is and you seriousley respond "The Pervy Sage."

When you search every animal shelter and pound searching for a dog that looks like Akamaru.

When you get a Harvest Moon game and name all the animals and characters after Naruto characters. (GUILTY!)

When you refuse to go outside because you're sure Itachi is after your head.

When you never go anywhere you don't have to and insist it's bedause you're training to kill your brother, the murderer of your clan.

When you have trained your friends to say, "Would you like to come train." instead of ," Would you like to come study."

When you never leave home without a few kitchen knives and tell everyone they're Kunai knives.
yeah i have done the harvest moon one... my dog was kiba  

MargaretDot

Angelic_gamer92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:51 am
Let me get out the list. My name was Ino, my kid's name was Kiba, the cows were Hinata, Kureni, and Sakura, the sheep was Neji, the chickens were Tsunade and Temari...the list goes on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:30 pm
ninja soo true  

suskae uchia

suskae uchia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:32 pm
chiken  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:45 pm
buy a ninja headband on gaia and think you can wear it in real life without buying a real one..

dress like naruto and go to school  

Manicz

oreo-chan13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:50 pm
i seriously try to use jutsus!and my brother keeps attacking me and saying:chidori, sharingun, and others. i attack back and say: rasengun, shadow clone jutsu, and others. not to mention "1000 years of death" xd
i love pretending to be a ninja and i run like a ninja when i can. i also read almost every fanfic i can about naruto(no matter what or who its about) 4laugh rofl
I AM TOPTALLY OBSESSED WITH NARUTO!!!!!!  
Naruto Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff