Submit

Pick your poison.
  Sunblock.
  Parasol.
  BOTH!
View Results

x Socks x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:22 pm
My skin is only pale when I sit inside all the time. I tan so freaking easily, it's not even funny. And since this summer I have a car and can actually hang with people, I plan on being outside more. I don't really care how my skin looks, unless I'm like this girl in my Stats & Prob class. But she tans like, every day, and has red-orange skin with white-blonde hair. I personally think that's gross. If I tan, I tan, and it's all cool with me.

This reminds me of an obnoxious story. A friend told me, "You're the palest person I've ever seen." This girl says, "No, I am! I've never lost a pale contest!"

...why on Earth would you want to have a pale contest? I just don't understand people sometimes. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:18 pm
I love being pale. And no one ever says anything about it because all of the people in my town are Irish. lol. But when I used to live in the city..... nobody said anything either. xd  

Corpse_Bride_131

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:26 pm
I hate it when that happens.
Eh, I have learned to love my skin.

User Image
^^
Got bored.

User Image
^^
Me and my boyfriend.
I have no makeup on.
Arg.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:20 pm
i've always been a bit too pale, though the fact that i have alot of freckles and 'beauty spots' makes my skin look a tad darker and robs me of that wonderful and ever coveted unbroken skin. I use SPF 30 or higher. i've always had some really big problems with the sun and i've never been able to tan. i'm actual;ly working toward getting so pale that moonlight makes me shine...as is, in the sunlight i look like i'm on fire, or at least what little flesh is visible looks like it is...accentuated by the fact that i wear alot of silver jewelery(though i have an allergic reaction to sterling silver...it actually burns my skin) and i wear a hematite necklace with a silver protective rune tag on it which also catches the sun....and i wear almost exclusively black. XD. yep. but seriously. sun = BAAAAD.

my girlfriend and i actually have a pale contest going on, to see who can get the palest...usually it's me, but she's anemic so she's always pale and like myself she doesnt tan.  

DR490N

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:53 pm
Time for my input.

Pale skin for me = much love.

Tanned skin = slit wrists, giant headaches, ugly thoughts about self... must I go on?

Here it is. I HATE MY BODY. Period. I hate every single cell of it, just because a few of my own imperfections. I have a perfectionist personality, if anyone's taken a personality test, with the four letters that explain your personality.

I'm a INFP. Not so good. So, let's list some things I despise about myself, and want to change desperately.

-Weight
-Natural Skin color
-Eye & Hair color
-Natural Hair Style (I.E. Curly, Wavy, Straight)
-Eye sight
-Body Strength
-Speech skills
-Intelligence about certain topics

There. I listed all I could think of. So, I like how a lot of people in the Gothic community look. I don't want to exactly look like them... but I don't want to look how I am now...

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/Kurix/DSCF0373.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/Kurix/DSCF0387.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/Kurix/DSCF0386.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/Kurix/DSCF0384.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/Kurix/DSCF0383.jpg

EDIT: If you think I am cute, I thank you, and would love a big hug. Also, I gave the finger those 4 times from boredom. Topless pics coming soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:55 pm
^^
Ahh I think you are cute. =]
Except you had your finger up in like 4 pictures. lol. =]  

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

rubyblood

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:45 pm
omg there was this girl i knew in my shophemore year in high school and she had been taning since 8th grade and she got skin cancer
andi hate when white girls with brown hair tan so much that there skin is the same as the hair thats gross looking and bad for them too
i spend alot of time outside with no sun block and i dont tan
secret? slipknot hoodie  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:46 pm
My face and from my elbows down look "normal-ish" pale but not pale enough for many people to notice. I don't go out in the sun much though and if I go outside I wear pants, so my legs are a very scary pale grey...If I'm in a room only lighted by sunlight my legs are grey, but if its lighted by a lamp they're yellow-ish...Because of our crappy lightbulbs. I wore shorts last semester in pe and everyone in the class...including the teacher freaked out....most of them told me my legs were whiter than my socks. But by the end of class they were bright red because I burnt -.-

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

rubyblood

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:47 pm
[Clockface]
My skin is only pale when I sit inside all the time. I tan so freaking easily, it's not even funny. And since this summer I have a car and can actually hang with people, I plan on being outside more. I don't really care how my skin looks, unless I'm like this girl in my Stats & Prob class. But she tans like, every day, and has red-orange skin with white-blonde hair. I personally think that's gross. If I tan, I tan, and it's all cool with me.

This reminds me of an obnoxious story. A friend told me, "You're the palest person I've ever seen." This girl says, "No, I am! I've never lost a pale contest!"

...why on Earth would you want to have a pale contest? I just don't understand people sometimes. emo

lol i actually know 2 guys that hadone and betted money right before school let out who would be paler at the end ofthe summer lol it was funny my friend won against the guy ithought washot lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:19 pm
my hands are the darkest part of me...but now i wear gloves every where so its all evening out i used to be made fun of because of my light complexion but now people are like thats so cool. the worst one was do you ever go outside you look disgusting that was coming from an ompa loompa she was 3'8" and in the 10th grade orange as hell i mean come on shes orange im like translucent i still think she is the disgusting one...  

Aubrey of the sliver line

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:36 am
rubyblood
omg there was this girl i knew in my shophemore year in high school and she had been taning since 8th grade and she got skin cancer

Ohmigod. Cancer in high school? She must have been tanning an awful lot!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:22 pm
i stll get asked why i dont tan, but not as offten as i used to .....but i found a shirt the other day that said "pale is the new tan" i wanted it, but i never bought it  

rosalind_spencer

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:12 pm
i can't tan that much, and i getot a point and stop, then i burn  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:48 pm
Veruniel
rubyblood

Ohmigod. Cancer in high school? She must have been tanning an awful lot!

There IS a such thing as genetic predisposition.  

-Isel-

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces