Yes!
  No!
View Results

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:45 pm
That's true.. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:16 pm
Well looks like there are some new items this month... You like them? I seem to like the Yokai's Treasure! xp whee The Demonic Anklets....Ehhh..... neutral  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:53 pm
True, I was actually afraid that this month was going to be good items, even though it seems that the Yokai's Treasure is a lot more successful than the demonic anklets..actually I'm curious which of the gaians wanted to have that..never would expect them to want to have demonic anklets. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Yeah I know, the Demonic Anklets will just add another item to the rest of the Demonic stuff, so it will just match or add on to it sweatdrop (well obviously) I like the Yokai Treasure simply because it looks really interesting with the masks. 4laugh  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:16 pm
That too, and I like the kimono, reminds me of a priestess. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 10:05 pm
Yeah! I just realized something, it's sort of like Kikyo in InuYasha. Have you watched that Anime? It's okay, but the story is kind of going down a little. Too much repeats on some parts. neutral oh well, the previous stories were good xp rofl  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:44 pm
Yeah, it does in a way. But yeah, I watched a few episodes of it and it's a bit boring later on...and I kind of saw the ending for it and it's something that I didn't like..actually since InuYasha was made by the same creator of Ranma 1/2, I've noticed a lot of similarities with it..but what I think it's strange is that InuYasha's ending wasn't great and so was Ranma 1/2...it's so...plain. It could have done a better job on the ending..  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:17 pm
Yeah I know. For me, I didn't see the ending at all, because I kind of gave up in the middle of the series. I mean I heard the anime stopped, but the manga is still going, I'm just not sure if that is true or not.... 0.o neutral  

Shikomiso

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:26 pm
Yeah, same..I've heard it was going, but I don't even want to go back to InuYasha cause it's soooooo long.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:40 pm
Yeah, same..I've heard it was going, but I don't even want to go back to InuYasha cause it's soooooo long.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:12 pm
Yeah I know it is very long, including Naruto. I kind of gave up on watching it also.... Nothing much on it, just fighting and ninjas over and over again!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:58 am
I agree! I just gave up on Naruto a long time ago cause all I've noticed was ninjas fighting again and again. This is why I like new and short series, makes it a lot easier..  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:12 pm
Demonic anklets: Bleh! So distasteful! I especially dislike the chain look. An item destined for the chatterbox "guys in cages, girls come get some!" threads.

Yokai treasure: ... At first I didn't like it, but I'm really starting to warm up to this time. It's very interesting to say the lease.

Anime series: Inuyasha drags on soo much. The beginning of the anime was awesome, after that it just kept going and going without really getting anywhere. That series finale is BS. The manga is still going on to this day in Japan. I believe they're up to volume 51. eek I just started reading Ranma 1/2 and it's rather entertaining, but so was Inuyasha at first. Naruto? I watched an episode once. I could not stand his little catch phrase. I was waiting for somebody to scream "YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'M GONNA SOCK YOU IN THE FACE!".

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:22 pm
Anime series: XDDDDDDDD Now that I think about it, it would be funny if somebody said that in naruto. But dangggggggggg...51 volumes? I would have given up by the 20's already.

Demonic anklets: Hahahaha, it does too..cause when I first saw the chain look for the demonic anklets I was thinking it relates to something, but now that you gave the answer for me, it makes soo much sense. And now I'm going to twitch whenever I look at my friend's avi, cause my friend's avi has that chain look for the demonic anklets.  

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

Shikomiso

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:53 am
Anime: Seriously, you wonder when some anime would end its series, when it never does!! (Well for some) I mean why do they even bother continueing some series, if it's not that interesting to most people? xp sweatdrop

Demonic Anklets: Honestly I don't really like the look of it. Kinda boring.... neutral  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff