Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:31 pm
...I don't belong here...

Pfft, it's not that bad, calling me Chiri, is it?

Geeze, I still can't believe you rejected Tuxedo Kamen...

-Chiri Kcrinh
Please PM me any questions regarding Gaia Online and it's features. Please don't send me random friend requests if I don't know you.
...No, I don't belong here...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:19 pm
i sooooo wanted to go!

i heard from some people that it wasnt too awesome...and from others that it was great. What was the overall consensus?  

UMAI_Oathkeeper

meldoy1991

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:48 am
UMAI_Oathkeeper
i sooooo wanted to go!

i heard from some people that it wasnt too awesome...and from others that it was great. What was the overall consensus?

Well, I didn't really see the point of being Black and White because it was too dark to see anything in there...

But I liked the music, it was kind of...Latinish I guess? And even I eventually started waving my hands around... blaugh

Compared to what else was going on at the time, it was definitely fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:18 pm
I actually liked the music. It kinda reminded me of prom in the 1960s. It was really fun dancing with my friends and just having fun over there, even though we weren't really black and white(I wore my blue prom dress, which was really hard to dance in O__o wink .

If they decide to continue this next year, I'm definetly going.  

aureenc

SOawesomeness

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:41 pm
...I don't belong here...

Special Events said they will do it again. :3 There was a lot of good feedback on the B&W Ball. ^^

-Chiri Kcrinh
Please PM me any questions regarding Gaia Online and it's features. Please don't send me random friend requests if I don't know you.
...No, I don't belong here...

The Fanime Con Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces