Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Death Camps Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever made a Death Camp before?
  Yes, of course. I'm naturally evil. *smirk*
  NO! How could you do something like that?! *concerned look*
  I'm a Poll Whore! *smiles*
View Results

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:14 pm
I do that for Zoo Tycoon 2. I just close off the enterance and fill the zoo with animals. Soon enough there are only carnivores. Sometimes i'll try to save the animals and rebuild the zoo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:22 pm
...yes...i do..."kill" them. if someone does something that i dont like, i set them on fire...(i am so mean) i believe in "nite life" one of the decorations is a fire thingy, if you put anything near the fire thing while it's on, it will catch on fire. so, i put my sim in a chair, then up the flame thing by their feet, so they can't get off the chair, delete the door (so no one can save them) and ture the flame thing on, and before you know it, the grim is there. twisted i am so mean...  

annaXbanana19

Invisible Friend

Inochi37

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:44 pm
i can't do that.I just don't have the heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:47 pm
I don't really like to kill my sims,only one of my sims have died,in a fire.  

someboyishere2
Crew

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:58 am
In Sims 1, I did, I made them a nice house and took away the door. Five of the eight die very quickly 'cause they set the house on fire.... xd

Better than abusing small animals or something right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:20 pm
...I have to try that.
I remember killing an evil sim who broke my hot man-sim's heart, though.
He hated her, so I had no qualms. 3nodding  

Mihoshi_Nakano

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:13 pm
Inochi37
i can't do that.I just don't have the heart.

Same for me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:45 pm
Silver.-.Bullet
My winner hasn't liked any of the girls I tried to get him with, not even the one that gypsy lady gave him...
she always gives me people my sims can't stand to lok at, even if i give her the maximum amunt of money.  

L_is_for_LOSER_17

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:24 pm
no u know wats fun? ok u giv the sims a small lot and only put 1 toilet 1 bed 1 book case and a frige and sink and watch them fight over it survivor of the fittest then i hav the last one alive get rich and happy lol and win alot of money like a game show lol blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:02 am
In my death camps, I would put people I hated. But I don't do that anymore. I was a very evil child, but now not so much...plus it got kinda boring after awhile.  

miss-dunder-mifflin

cerulean16

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:17 am
Once in the Sims 1 I did a whole Survivor thing-
I had 6 Sims, and they had to do certain challenges (working out, swimming). They had to continue doing the activity until someone died. whee Then the remaining Sims would get to sleep and eat and prepare for the next challenge.

I don't kill Sims in the Sims 2, though. I dunno- maybe it's the better graphics, but the Sims seem much more real. When my Sims die of old age, I put them in a nice cemetary w/ lots of flowers by their grave.

Annoying townies have been known to visit my lots and never return, though... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:05 am
cerulean16
Once in the Sims 1 I did a whole Survivor thing-
I had 6 Sims, and they had to do certain challenges (working out, swimming). They had to continue doing the activity until someone died. whee Then the remaining Sims would get to sleep and eat and prepare for the next challenge.

I don't kill Sims in the Sims 2, though. I dunno- maybe it's the better graphics, but the Sims seem much more real. When my Sims die of old age, I put them in a nice cemetary w/ lots of flowers by their grave.

Annoying townies have been known to visit my lots and never return, though... stare

OMG, Survivor!! That sounds awesome! I'm so gonna do that now. xd  

miss-dunder-mifflin

simply_burnttoast

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:20 pm
*laughs evilly* I do that sometimes. It's soooo funny. I actually do it where they live in a one or two bedroom house and they all intertwine when it comes to whos-with-who. Then they all die. *laughs some more* I've been on here for awhile, I'm craving some sims. ta-ta!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:06 am
thats so much fun  

Hellomom593

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out