Mizuki vs. Akatsuki Leader
  Mizuki wins
  Leader loses
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:00 am
String_Theory
Puma D. John
Cloud Village better be in Akatsuki somewhere or I'm buying a plane ticket to Japan killing Kishi taking his skin and making the series better, with more Cloud involvement but not so much Cloud becomes more important than Leaf.

what the hell does cloud have to do with anything? Just you preference? I don't think Kishi is going to make a random jump like that just because you would like it to happen.
Besides, he already had that cat chick be from cloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:37 am
It would be cool if the leader was still Uchiha Shisui (whe could die his hair people) but he was so bad a** he never uses the sharingans because he doesn't need them. He'd be like 'what Itachi? Whose's my b***h?!' and pimp slaps him beofre he can react, never using the sharingans, just to prove a point.  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:06 pm
String_Theory
It would be cool if the leader was still Uchiha Shisui (whe could die his hair people) but he was so bad a** he never uses the sharingans because he doesn't need them. He'd be like 'what Itachi? Whose's my b***h?!' and pimp slaps him beofre he can react, never using the sharingans, just to prove a point.
I think it would be cool if Shisui just stayed dead and had no cameos.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:12 pm
String_Theory
Puma D. John
Cloud Village better be in Akatsuki somewhere or I'm buying a plane ticket to Japan killing Kishi taking his skin and making the series better, with more Cloud involvement but not so much Cloud becomes more important than Leaf.

what the hell does cloud have to do with anything? Just you preference? I don't think Kishi is going to make a random jump like that just because you would like it to happen.

I mean that one of the last two better have been from Cloud they have one from every great Nation(( or had)) except Cloud.  

Samurai Senel

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:13 pm
Captain Verd
String_Theory
Puma D. John

Yes but she was a loser and we didn't see her do anything except make Hidan drop a load.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:31 pm
Puma D. John
Captain Verd
String_Theory
Puma D. John

Yes but she was a loser and we didn't see her do anything except make Hidan drop a load.
She was still there.  

Captain Verd

What the Pho

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:14 pm
Captain Verd
Puma D. John
Captain Verd
String_Theory
Puma D. John

She was still there.

She was just there...to die?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:37 pm
churrlo
A co-op between Sasuke and Akatsuki? You seem to forget that Akatsuki has Itachi... D: Or maybe I just understood wrong sweatdrop

No, not Sasuke's boy band and Akatsuki, SBB and Konoha. That's what I meant.... stare  

Honh

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:19 pm
But he killed asuma  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Vain-ish to me, so far. xD  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:47 pm
Captain Verd
String_Theory

But proving the point that using sharingans are for bitches and sissys is worth it. Except if your not part of the clan.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:34 am
String_Theory
Captain Verd
String_Theory

But proving the point that using sharingans are for bitches and sissys is worth it. Except if your not part of the clan.
True. If he shows up he has to be a total badass and be extremely mean to everyone.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:29 am
Captain Verd
String_Theory
Captain Verd
String_Theory

True. If he shows up he has to be a total badass and be extremely mean to everyone.

no, just to Itachi and Sasuke, he can have tea and muffins with Hinata after for all I care.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:47 am
Honh
churrlo
A co-op between Sasuke and Akatsuki? You seem to forget that Akatsuki has Itachi... D: Or maybe I just understood wrong sweatdrop

No, not Sasuke's boy band and Akatsuki, SBB and Konoha. That's what I meant.... stare

That's very unlikely... and stop being an a** D:<  

churrlo

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:41 pm
Friendstar
But he killed asuma

That's a bad thing?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash