Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Original Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:10 pm
why does noone use the Ak.Yoda.com thread, when theyre complaining about the trivia. im the only one there...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:23 pm
the members are supposed to ask the GAs trivia there anyways....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:49 pm
well then we need a trivia thread for members to ask members trivia ...

also we need a GD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:53 pm
GD? what the frick is a GD? don't you guys have anything else to do than add more threads? shouldn't we get the old ones deleted first? why are you using so many acronyms? why do you ask so many questions?

Anyone can ask anyone trivia in AskYoda.com, its just GAs aren't supposed to ask... they are supposed to be the know-it-alls, and shouldn't be testing the members knowledge... at least IMO. If you are bored, get to work on artwork or recruiting or something. There is plenty of work for teh GAs!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:00 pm
GD is general discussion and it was MJs idea. and ishould i delete the passed resolutions? and can we get the guild unhiddentified so i can recruit more efficiently?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:08 pm
one:
Cantina is the GD thread anyways... you know that.

2:
yes, delete senate resolutions 1 and 2.

3:
no to making the guild private.

4:
get your a** to teh cantina and quit posting in the OT thread!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:16 am
Here's something on topic(ish):

How old were you the first time you watched a Star Wars movie (first or second trilogy), and which did you see first?

Me, I saw Empire first, and I was... *counts back on fingers* 10, I think.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:28 am
jedi_master_tenku

How old were you the first time you watched a Star Wars movie (first or second trilogy), and which did you see first?

I had to have been around five. I remember one scene from when I saw it. The scene was the one where the emporer is using force lightning on luke. Maybe the reason why my favorite out of the three is Jedi is because that is the one I saw first. Maybe that is the reason Tenku likes Empire most.  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:30 am
Flamer42
jedi_master_tenku

I had to have been around five. I remember one scene from when I saw it. The scene was the one where the emporer is using force lightning on luke. Maybe the reason why my favorite out of the three is Jedi is because that is the one I saw first. Maybe that is the reason Tenku likes Empire most.

Well, technically the first Star Wars related movie I ever saw was the first Ewok movie. And I don't hate Ewoks, so that may explain it...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:32 am
WOOT!!!! A working theory. Alright!!!  

Flamer42

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:09 am
i remember watching that ewok movie when i was younger too xp

i dont really remember much from it.. i remember a hang glider scene... thats bout it. oh! n some kinda little wierd animal following them? i could b mistaken tho sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:23 am
My working theory is this: The first star wars movie you saw is your favorite and in the case of jedi_master_tenku he say the ewok movie first so he is one of the few who like ewoks. The first movie I saw was RotJ and that is my favorite of the three. Tenku's favorite was Empire, that was the first movie he saw.  

Flamer42

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:17 pm
The ewoks movies were... special... I remember they had special ponies... and there was a giant hairy troll thing that had kidnapped the parents of the kids in the movie. The kids had to work with the ewoks to find and rescue them.
Thinking back on it, it's kinda weird seeing a whole family together in the Star Wars universe. In the movies, I can't think of a single entire family...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:27 pm
I saw them all at once at teh age of 5-7 ish... but in order.

Empire was just too dark for me, so i thought that it was dumb, and ROTJ was cool, but i liked the trench run best to this very day.

(though i play on rogue squadren the attack over endor mission bc its longer)  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:47 pm
hmm.. i dont remember exactly which i saw first. but according to ur theory, i saw empire strikes back first. the entire hoth segment is a favorite of mine xd  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff