Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone here not dress goth? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:56 pm
Dead Ed

Sure, if you'd like some beef jerky, a bacon cheeseburger, and a supersized order of fries with that (had to get in that last one, I'm sorry)

But yes, I have no idea how it went from "who dresses normally?" to your sticky leather clothes to my ideas for a leather accessory to national stereotypes...

*laughs* WE can get jerky here now! That too, though, it gave me food poisoning XP Dude, your large fries is(was) our supersize, I'd hate to think how big your supersize was eek

So, back to leather we go! I personally like my 3/4 trench, but its split at the seam, same with my leather trousers, pity, they were very comfortable, got me lots of admiring gazes too, darn sad

i'm considering getting a full length one, you really should try wearing yours more too, even if you do melt xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:06 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed

Sure, if you'd like some beef jerky, a bacon cheeseburger, and a supersized order of fries with that (had to get in that last one, I'm sorry)

But yes, I have no idea how it went from "who dresses normally?" to your sticky leather clothes to my ideas for a leather accessory to national stereotypes...

*laughs* WE can get jerky here now! That too, though, it gave me food poisoning XP Dude, your large fries is(was) our supersize, I'd hate to think how big your supersize was eek

So, back to leather we go! I personally like my 3/4 trench, but its split at the seam, same with my leather trousers, pity, they were very comfortable, got me lots of admiring gazes too, darn sad

i'm considering getting a full length one, you really should try wearing yours more too, even if you do melt xd

(Oooh yes, there are a lot of fries in our supersize order gonk ... but then again, I hardly eat their fries anymore)

Thankfully my duster isn't made of leather xd
but sorry you ripped your leather pants; they must've been expensive sad

I probably won't melt, either... I'll get sunstroke, first gonk
but the days have been pretty chilly so far (and I got to wear it on a rainy day just a few days ago whee )... maybe I'll consider wearing it a tad more often.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:08 pm
Dead Ed

but thankfully the days have been pretty chilly so far (and I got to wear it on a rainy day just a few days ago whee )... maybe I'll consider wearing it a tad more often.

That's good XD
£10, off ebay, but it'll cost four times that much to get them repaired eek

*nods* you should, dusters are great biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:14 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Dead Ed

but thankfully the days have been pretty chilly so far (and I got to wear it on a rainy day just a few days ago whee )... maybe I'll consider wearing it a tad more often.

That's good XD
£10, off ebay, but it'll cost four times that much to get them repaired eek

*nods* you should, dusters are great biggrin

Ouch gonk

A bit cumbersome, but great, nonetheless 3nodding  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

ICanHazMetalz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:43 pm
just depends.

like right now im wearing a pair of vinatge faded blue jeans, a black shirt, and an afi sweat shirt.

but sometimes, i wear a pair of black skinny chords, and a black ruffle shirt (you know, the pirate things?) with some eyeliner.

it just depends.

: /  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:05 pm
very rarely  

starkespada

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:15 pm
Um...ok couple of problems..

1) hot topic isn't a goth store. It's more of a punk/poser/other store.
2) It doesn't mean that you can't be goth because you can fit into the hot toppic brand. Try online stores.
3) yes, i wear gothic clothing, but in my own special way...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:45 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

2) It doesn't mean that you can't be goth because you can fit into the hot toppic brand. Try online stores.

Well, yes I know HT isn't gothic, but in my area i think its the closest thing to goth. Also, my mother does not like shopping online.  

DarkPhsycotic

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:56 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

Well, yes I know HT isn't gothic, but in my area i think its the closest thing to goth. Also, my mother does not like shopping online.

If you learn how to sew and where to get patches, buttons, and various other possible accessories, you can make your clothes gothic yourself 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:58 pm
I wear either jeans and a sweatshirt, or sweatpants and a T-shirt. A few times I'll wear the few shirts I have from Hollister and Abercrombie when I don't think I'll be sweating like a wild pig. Tight clothes tend to cause that issue. talk2hand  

x Socks x

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:53 pm
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

If you learn how to sew and where to get patches, buttons, and various other possible accessories, you can make your clothes gothic yourself 3nodding

Yea, I want to learn to make gothic garb. I am planning to make some gloves that look kinda gothic (maybe?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:07 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

Yea, I want to learn to make gothic garb. I am planning to make some gloves that look kinda gothic (maybe?)

With a bit of creativity, anything is possible smile  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:17 pm
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

Yep, but I'd like an opinion on rather this would look good, black gloves, with red painted nails made from a soda can, red evil eyes for the desighn on the front, and a rubber band glued inside along ith some felt to cover it (to make the part you slide your hand in look kinda ruffled) Also, I was thinking of net sleeves attached but I dunno if that would be just for girls or not hehheh sweatdrop If they werent I would know how to make the net sleeves  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:26 pm
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]

Yep, but I'd like an opinion on rather this would look good, black gloves, with red painted nails made from a soda can, red evil eyes for the desighn on the front, and a rubber band glued inside along ith some felt to cover it (to make the part you slide your hand in look kinda ruffled) Also, I was thinking of net sleeves attached but I dunno if that would be just for girls or not hehheh sweatdrop If they werent I would know how to make the net sleeves

Well you could probably find some kind of elastic band that wouldn't chafe so much as rubber would... and just to be honest, the red nails (made from a soda can?) would make them just as feminine as the fishnet sleeves would lol
But then again, if you can throw insecurity to the wind, go for it.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

DarkPhsycotic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:35 pm
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed
The_Angry_Fatalist
Dead Ed

Well you could probably find some kind of elastic band that wouldn't chafe so much as rubber would... and just to be honest, the red nails (made from a soda can?) would make them just as feminine as the fishnet sleeves would lol
But then again, if you can throw insecurity to the wind, go for it.

Aight, I will look for some elastic band, and i'll toss out the fishnets. hmm, not sure if i wanna keep the nails, If i didn't what would I rrplace them with hm...
I'll figure it out, but if you wanna add an idea go ahead  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces