Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irrasistable blood?
  yuki has some thing in the blood
  its jinetics
  nothing her blood is just good
  cookies and candy is on the short bus(SPED)
View Results

LadyAlina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:04 am
Quote:
I've been wondering why no one can resist her blood. and why did she not turn when she was bitten??

Hm, I think it had something to do with her parents. Maybe she is half-vampire, one of her parents could have been a human, that's why she isn't one now. Either that, or she could be another race altogether, that makes her blood not of the ordinary kind.

Anyway, she was bitten by Zero, and Zero's only a human vampire. Only true-blood vampires have the ability to turn humans into vampires, though they only become human vampires unless they are allowed to drink the blood of the vampire who bit them.

Quote:
I noticed that authors tend to make the main characters irresistable. =/

Hey, same here! It's been getting on my nerves lately. I rather read about a normal character with both strengths and weaknesses than a irresistible one. Yuki is not as bad as some of the others I've read about though, thank heavens.

Quote:
Whoa, whoa. Kaname's not the LAST pureblood vampire out there. I know there's only a FEW of them left, but he's definitely not the last one.

Yes, there's another pure blood, but I can't remember her name. She and Kaname are the only pure bloods left after Shizuka Hio died, but there could be others that the two of them don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:22 am
Well yukis blood is irresistable. And also I think that kaname knows all about yukis past but won't say anything bacuse he wants yuki for himself. Also when yuki and kaname get togother(I pray....bacause I totally despise zero) kaname will tell her everything bacause he must. And I want yuki to bexome a vampire so bad!!!! It must happen!!!!!  

Neko_Kumai

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:39 am
Lord of the waffles
xxrokixx
wait are you asking why she didn't turn into a vampire when Zero bit her? well i read the manga in Shojo Beat so i'm ahead of the people who read it as it comes out but it says that you will only turn into a vampire if a Pureblood vampire bites you.....i'm 90% sure that i read somewhere that kaname is the only pureblood vampire left

or if you do read the Shojo beat then in the May edition (i also subscribe so i get them a month in advance it is awesome) there is a memory of when Yuki first met Kaname and when she was very little kaname's fang poked her finger and make her bleed, but i don't think that that counted as being 'bitten'
Okay He didn't poke her figure he let her touch then because she was curious
Not so much as a spoilier
Touching the fangs

Though he did try to bite her a total of three *All within Books 1-5)
Sexy try number one ~Book one~
*these are spoiliers*
Sexy try number two ~Book 5~
And the Final Sexy try Number three ~ Book five again~
And there is something bout those fangs I Love blaugh

Yummy. I have to agree that Kaname's fangs are lovable too, just seeing those make me shiver. I can't wait to find out what happens though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:35 pm
kakashi_freak69
Well yukis blood is irresistable. And also I think that kaname knows all about yukis past but won't say anything bacuse he wants yuki for himself. Also when yuki and kaname get togother(I pray....bacause I totally despise zero) kaname will tell her everything bacause he must. And I want yuki to bexome a vampire so bad!!!! It must happen!!!!!

Heh, you're like the total opposite of me! I love Zero and despise Kaname, but I'm not too sure whether I actually want Zero and Yuki to get together. The sweet girl/hot tempered boy seems to be another cliche in the anime/manga world, and I don't want that to happen in this series. If these two have to be together, then there should be in such a way that it does not seem like a cliché. That's probably why I don't really like this paring too much.

Yuki could already be half-vampire for all we know, except that she is in human form because she has not been bitten by a vampire yet. Who knows, maybe once she is bitten by a vampire, she could end up being an aristocrat vampire without even having to drink the blood of the pure-blooded vampire who bit her.

I don't even mind if Yuki ends up with Kaname, as long as it leaves Ruka for Kain!  

LadyAlina

Blue_merangue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:52 am
it's got to be something from the past User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and i still don't know...
some speculations are that she is a half blood or maybe a vampire not yet awake....

i'm not sure because there are still so much mystery in the manga!!!!

*spoil?* OOHHHH is she Bitten????? my my i love kaname!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:58 pm
I don't know either and have been wondering the same thing....  

Punk_kya

Vaiyoretto

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:37 pm
well, since chapter 35 is out, now we know why Yuuki's blood smells nice to the vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:19 pm
Maybe she has that certain type of blood that is just irresistable to vampires. 3nodding xp  

cutiekitties5

f-R-e-A-k-Y s-K-i-T-t-L-e

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:40 pm
[X~Housaku~X]
I've wondered why it is that they like her blood so much. Maybe it is that she's part vampire? I can't wait for it to be revealed in the manga! whee

well reffering to book one when she was recued...she was covered in blood....so maybe she was bitten, turned somehow, and her memories erased?...And like Zero she will soon realize she's turning....but thats only my theory...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:58 am
zero is not a pureblood vampire so thats why she didnt turn into one, besides someone already had a spoiler... saying something about her i dont wanna repeat surprised  

Cheetahs Wolf

smexyammyy

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:54 pm
*ahem* everyone wants her blood becuz she belong to the kuran family? and zero was not a pureblood vampire so she didn't turn into a vampire  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff