Reply ~ Main Forum ~
creepy visions 0.0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelOnDeathRow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:41 am
i woke up with my hands around my throat the night this guy in our family hung himself crying

sometimes when i'm walking or doing something and i glance sideways or look in a mirrow behind me i see ...soemhting... sometimes it's a woman holding her arm and soemtimes it's just a shape but it really creeps me out crying
maybe i'm just paranoid  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:09 pm
i dont just see death i bring it i see when others die in my dreams if it is someone i know i try to prevent it but on ocation i cant anyway i am not a normal person persay if you arent normal and you want someone to talk to drop me a line and if anyof you are indigo children please send me a pm  

0kurohono0

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:50 pm
When I was younger, my grandfather would take me to the cemetary and make me visit the graves of my dead family members. I also spent alot of time with my grandmother who's friends were rather old, and they all kept dying so I've had a morbid imagination since a young age.

Watching ER with my mother didnt help that as well, and introduced gore into my imagination as well. There were also graves and tombs all around Okinawa.

So when I think of death, I see the wrost things I could ever think of, and it's somewhat disturbing.

Oh, and I found a dog's skull when I was little.

Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome. - Isaac Asimov

Edit: I'm also cherroki, with an almost full cherroki grandfather (the one who brought me to the cemetary) and he would constantly tell me stories about my family and what not. There is another story that involves my other, dead grandfather, but it's rather personal.

Basicly, it's like life, surrounded by tales of the dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:04 pm
I watched my grandmother die when I was thirteen.

And I saw my little brother lying dead in his crib when I was nine.

Death is natural, yet it shall never be natural for someone to watch.

As far as visions, I had no vision of my brother dying though I knew my grandmother was dying considering she was in and out of hospitals for years.

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD

DR490N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:07 pm
mine are mostly about me killing people that i know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:41 pm
I'm going to get hit by a car while crossing the street!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen That or i'll be impaled with something. However i die, i'll be fully conscience till the end, which i want for some reason.  

Maggoty Anne

Black_Holes_Lash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:01 pm
i stepped on a mouse when i was little... i saw it writh in pain... i dont know how i killed it, i didnt' even think i stepped on it that hard...

then my dad ran over it before we put it to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:37 am
According to a friend of mine who's very into Wicca and astrology, our generation's supposed to be very psychic, with a lot of latent talent awakening. So don't hesitate to record your dreams and visions if you can.

My biggest one to date wasn't creepy, but it was strong. I was standing downtown waiting on a but, when I had a flash and the city was in ruins and abandoned, but it had grown over with greenery unlike anything we have today. The courthouse building had a tree running up the middle of it and breaking out around the ninth floor, and there were stange insects like dragonflies and fireflies around. It was gorgeous, I wish I could have a picture of it or something.  

Divinity Rage

Toasterladd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:48 pm
Almost anyperson i meet in person i can see completely dead in some way. Maybe not the way the will die, but dead. and the variations of death are very wide. It would be cool if thats how they actually died.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:57 pm
I saw my best friend almost getting hit by a bus and i keep seeing it repeatedly but every time something becomes more clear to me (i have premonitions)  

XxParalyzing_silencexX

Cheezus Christ

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:17 pm
I saw a guy get hit by a semi.
It was brutal.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:08 pm
My grandmother had a dream of her grandmother the night she died. She dreamt that her grandmother came to see her, and told her that she had to leave and not to be sad. Psychic energy runs in our family.

I haven't had any visions about someone dying or getting hurt, but I absolutely hate things dieing or being hurt needlessly. I have no qualms with someone dieing or being hurt if they deserve it, but if something innocent dies, I feel so sad. Even seemingly insignificant creatures. It's just like I can feel their presence leaving the world needlessly and it makes me sad.  

Katanas Blade

osirisgoauldgoddess

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 am
Katanas Blade
...Even seemingly insignificant creatures. It's just like I can feel their presence leaving the world... .

Yes. I second that. A few weeks ago I saw a rabbit which had been hit by a car and that was very hurt. I could see and feel his/her battle. It is a fight to finally let go from the flesh. I held him close and told him to go, that there are people waiting for him. I could feel him and the ones waiting for him, helping him to go. Before going all strength returned for a brief moment and then with a deep exhale he was free. After about 15 minutes all was over. I could clearly feel, he is gone, I then left the body in the grass for the flies to eat it.

I have never lost a close friend of mine yet, however witnessed the death of a stranger however not by seeing how he died, but by suddenly seeing through his eyes. Was creepy.

And yes some dreams are defintively more then dreams imo.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:12 am
no  

canadianwolf16

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out