Black
  Red
  Green
  Multi
View Results

Gyuil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:16 am
Canius Lupus Knight:

I notice that you're deck has a fair amount of spells but little monsters. a possibility that you can do is have a goblin heavy deck with these cards: Goblin War Strike and Goblin Grenade. Goblin War Strike deals damage equal to the number of goblins you control to an opponent. With Goblin Grenade you have to sacrifice a goblin but you deal 5 damage to a creature OR player.

There's also this spell called Undying Flames which is one of the most deadliest spells I know. You remove cards until you get a nonland card. it then deals damage to a creature or player equal to that cards Mana Cost. Be careful with this card though; it is an epic spell so you get to play it each turn after you originally play it without having to pay it's cost again, but you can't play spells for the rest of the game after you play it. Basically after you play this spell this is you're opponent: burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:58 am
I love sliver decks. Last time I played a guy, he totally wrecked havock on the battefield. I swear, I'll never forgive him for that, that rat b*****d! But if was fun, so I'm hoping I can challenge him again.

The current deck I'm using is experimental: basically, a prismacolor deck. It has at least all the colors, so I'm hoping that it will be more flexible that other decks. However, my favorite color combination so far is still Blue/Green. Mixing raw power with deciet can have some pretty deadly results. In fact, mixing enemy colors can call for some major smackdown, I'm sure. If you've ever played with a White/Black deck, you should know what I'm talking about. Or even Green/Black for that matter. biggrin

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

VarienDhampir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:35 am
Black and White Cleric deck.

By mixing together the old cards from Onslaught, Legions, and Kamigawa, the combined powers of the black's destructive tendancies, and the white's healing ones make for a very powerful deck. Especially when you have a few Chastise's thrown in. They come in handy when someone's swinging at you with a 158/158 Akroma (long complicated story involving Slivers and Saprolings)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:04 pm
I like my storm deck... it wins on turn 2-4 most of the time. It Dealt 486 on turn 2 once. ninja ninja ninja

16 land
4 Gemstone Mine
4 Geothermal Crevice
4 Sulfur Vent
4 Tinder Farm
44 Instants/ Sorceries/ Artifacts
4 Dark Ritual
4 Duress
4 Cabal Ritual
3 Plunge into Darkness
3 Tendrils of Agony
3 Sins of the Past
4 Rite of Flame
4 Seething Song
2 Channel the Suns
4 Mind's Desire
1 Lotus Petal
4 Chromatic Sphere
4 Chromatic Star  

xXxPlaneswalkerxXx

M4ST3R-N00B

Sensational Noob

12,325 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:01 am
i prefer gren, red and artifact!
W00t!
archbounds rock  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:49 pm
You can never go past the old Sliver Deck, all the colours of the rainbow and death all around  

Fabulous Alaine

Malevolent Detective

64: Magic: The Gathering - W/U/B/R/G - Allied Color Pairs Not Required

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas