complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:11 pm
Among all the vampires she sees, only two of them are actually talking to each other. Karissa is curious, but not that curious. She heads home in her blue Venturi Fetish, wondering about the new people she'll meet tomorrow, and possibly the new friends she'll make, on her "first" day of Grade 11.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:12 pm
Kiki_669
"Well....," she struggled to find the words to tell her story, something she rarely ever did. "I've been wandering the world to find this place. I woke up in France...well a long time ago, as you can imagine. I don't know what happened. I can't remember. All that was left was a picture of a house. I managed to find out that it was located here. Well simply put, I'm trying to find who made me..." her voice trailed off. Then abruptly she seemed to come back to reality. "What's your story?"
The corners of his lips twisted up into a thoughtful smile, then parted slightly to allow passageway for a light-hearted laugh. "Well, actually," he started, looking up at the gray sky, "I found the area quite interesting--beautiful." On his last word, his gaze dropped to her face, though his remained aimed upward; his expression become serious, as if he were studying her.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sora DoUrden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:30 am
Laurence sat up in a tree writeing. He wrote of many things, ideas, goals, sadness, death. he smiles to himself thinking of what the night would bring.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:16 pm
As the sun started to go down Laurence breathed in slowly and smiled as he hopped from the tree that he had been in before. He tenced as he smelled warm blood coming from somwhere behind him, he chuckled and turned slowly to see a bear. The creature was eating berries and seemed to be ignoring the fact that a greated predetor was watching it, And was hungry.
Laurence rushes the creature and had hit it hard enogh to sent it rolling before it could ever blink. The bear jumped up as it came to a stop leaning to its right, It rushed the weak looking "Human" standing before it.
Laurence moved only after the bears paw has started to swipe for his head, by the time the bear had stoped itself from falling after hitting only air The vampire was on its back.
The Vampire sayed a prayer to god as it held the bear in a head lock draining it of its life. When the beast fell Laurence turned it on its stomach and bit its neck. he drained the creature fast feeling happy he cleaned up and returned to his tree.  

Sora DoUrden

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:30 am
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
"Well....," she struggled to find the words to tell her story, something she rarely ever did. "I've been wandering the world to find this place. I woke up in France...well a long time ago, as you can imagine. I don't know what happened. I can't remember. All that was left was a picture of a house. I managed to find out that it was located here. Well simply put, I'm trying to find who made me..." her voice trailed off. Then abruptly she seemed to come back to reality. "What's your story?"
The corners of his lips twisted up into a thoughtful smile, then parted slightly to allow passageway for a light-hearted laugh. "Well, actually," he started, looking up at the gray sky, "I found the area quite interesting--beautiful." On his last word, his gaze dropped to her face, though his remained aimed upward; his expression become serious, as if he were studying her.

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" She let her eyes look up at the sky, too. She couldn't meet his eyes. As she looked up, she saw her hummingbird. She didn't know why, but suddenly it didn't seem as tempting. She sighed, it sort of bugged her that she couldn't understand her own change of attitude.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:33 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"It is beautiful, isn't it?" She let her eyes look up at the sky, too. She couldn't meet his eyes. As she looked up, she saw her hummingbird. She didn't know why, but suddenly it didn't seem as tempting. She sighed, it sort of bugged her that she couldn't understand her own change of attitude.
He noted her dulled interest in the hummingbird, smiling. "You like them?" he asked, forgetting that she may not know what he was refering to.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:59 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He noted her dulled interest in the hummingbird, smiling. "You like them?" he asked, forgetting that she may not know what he was refering to.

"Hummingbirds? Yeah they're my favorite," she said with a smile. "And what do you prefer?" It was only after she asked this that she realized he may not be one to hunt animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

"Hummingbirds? Yeah they're my favorite," she said with a smile. "And what do you prefer?" It was only after she asked this that she realized he may not be one to hunt animals.
He chuckled, "Black panther." His eyes seemed menacing as he reminisced his past adventures.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:38 pm
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

He chuckled, "Black panther." His eyes seemed menacing as he reminisced his past adventures.

She smiled. "Nothing too frail then? Black panther....that sounds like an exciting hunt."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:49 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
Kiki_669

She smiled. "Nothing too frail then? Black panther....that sounds like an exciting hunt."
He chuckled. "I find it most interesting when you wait for them to pounce their own prey," he seemed still enveloped in past memories, his dark eyes locked onto hers as he spoke, "Then you get a chance to fight them. They're always more fun when they're hungry." He chuckled again, a bit louder than before. "I take it you're not exactly the adventurous type when it comes to hunting." Although it was a statement, it seemed more like a question, as if he wasn't sure and didn't want to offend her in any way.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:49 pm
As Karissa returned to school the next day, she noticed with some surprise the two vampires she'd seen talking together the previous day. Evidently, they'd never gone home - they were still wearing the same clothes. "They're lucky the sun wasn't out, yesterday or today. They look so engrossed in their conversation, they probably wouldn't hear the screams when the humans noticed they sparkle." Karissa observed to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:53 pm
complex_ity_
As Karissa returned to school the next day, she noticed with some surprise the two vampires she'd seen talking together the previous day. Evidently, they'd never gone home - they were still wearing the same clothes. "They're lucky the sun wasn't out, yesterday or today. They look so engrossed in their conversation, they probably wouldn't hear the screams when the humans noticed they sparkle." Karissa observed to herself.
His eye caught something over Raine's shoulder and they moved to meet the onlooking eyes. He flashed a smile, keeping his eyes locked for what could have seemed like minutes, though it was barely a second. He then let his gaze fall back to Raine.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:11 pm
"Hm, not engrossed as I thought." Karissa rebuked herself mentally. But what was the harm? The other vampires looked friendly enough, and what would they do if they weren't? Kill her? She laughed as she entered the building and headed towards English.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:19 pm
Flaming Dead Man
complex_ity_
His eye caught something over Raine's shoulder and they moved to meet the onlooking eyes. He flashed a smile, keeping his eyes locked for what could have seemed like minutes, though it was barely a second. He then let his gaze fall back to Raine.

"Well I find it to be much less time consuming to seek out the frail creatures," she said with a smile. "Then again, we've got nothing but time..." Her voice trailed off gently. "Come to think of it, maybe we should be using a bit of that time to freshen up. I'm going home to change. Do you attend this school? Maybe we can meet up at lunch or something," she smiled, happy to have met him.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:46 pm
Kiki_669
Flaming Dead Man
complex_ity_

"Well I find it to be much less time consuming to seek out the frail creatures," she said with a smile. "Then again, we've got nothing but time..." Her voice trailed off gently. "Come to think of it, maybe we should be using a bit of that time to freshen up. I'm going home to change. Do you attend this school? Maybe we can meet up at lunch or something," she smiled, happy to have met him.
He nodded at her proposal to go home, but then shook his head with a small, keen sort of smile, "No, actually, I don't. But, maybe I could come visit." He chuckled a bit, then offered to walk her back to her car.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff