Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Edward and Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think edward should let bella decide whether or not she wants to be a vamp. or not?
  yes!! indefinite
  no...
View Results

[.tristesse.]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:13 pm
kanangirl123
I know anyone who agrees with Edward will kill me for saying this, but he's being really selfish. It's not his life to live, it's Bella's, and he shouldn't be complaining if she wants to spend eternity with him. By letting her stay human, he's killing her and himself, because we all know that he won't live without her. To an extent, he's being an idiot. Honestly, he doesn't want to damn her soul whatever, but she can either have a damned soul or die, and besides we all know that these vampires have souls. GOD!!!!! But I find it kid of funny that w are arguing over this, its Stephenie we should be complaining to!!!

I completely agree!
Everytime he says he doesn't want her to be a vampire, I get so pissed.
Don't get me wrong, I adore Edward to no end, but that just gets on my nerves.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:30 pm
i think he should change her to protect her from other vamps and to live together for like ever but its edwards darn stubborness and also theres that treaty thing if he turned her then werewolves would come after them let alone victoria but if he doesnt change her the volkuri would come after them and bella would die someday

thats a very hard choice in my opinion xp  

xoxTwilight-Goddessxox

Somei Yoshino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:43 pm
kiyamasho
i kinda like the fact that Edward is resisting. it makes the story more interesting^^

biggrin Yeah, that's true biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:49 am
she has to become a vampire because edward has already said he won't live without her and bella wouldn't do that to him. they are so sweet together! whee  

misohead

misohead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:52 am
[.tristesse.]
kanangirl123
I know anyone who agrees with Edward will kill me for saying this, but he's being really selfish. It's not his life to live, it's Bella's, and he shouldn't be complaining if she wants to spend eternity with him. By letting her stay human, he's killing her and himself, because we all know that he won't live without her. To an extent, he's being an idiot. Honestly, he doesn't want to damn her soul whatever, but she can either have a damned soul or die, and besides we all know that these vampires have souls. GOD!!!!! But I find it kid of funny that w are arguing over this, its Stephenie we should be complaining to!!!

I completely agree!
Everytime he says he doesn't want her to be a vampire, I get so pissed.
Don't get me wrong, I adore Edward to no end, but that just gets on my nerves.

yes! edward did admit he was selfish though so we can't blame him plus carlilse or alice would change her also if edward won't  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:18 pm
well we all know this atleast...bella is going to be a vampire. i just cant wait until than. but, i was kinda pissed that she didnt want to marry him...i understand the resonaing behind it with renee an charlie but still. she loves him and they should get married...its honestly cute.  

krnpridegurlie90

hiwhatsup195

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 pm
He kinda has too, or Carlisle will do it. And if he doesn't the Volturi are going to come after Bella and the Cullens.

They are getting married, the first Chapter of Eclipse explains it. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:09 pm
if he turns her into a vampire now where would da danger come in? thats wat makes da story so interesting when she gets in trouble if she turns into a vampire wats da point?  

niecerpiecer

Faye_26

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm
I think that it should be up to Bella if she wants to be turned into a vampire. BUT I also think that it should be up to Edward since he would be the one turning her. Edward has her best interest at heart but..I dunno It would make the story definitely interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:50 am
Somei Yoshino
kiyamasho
i kinda like the fact that Edward is resisting. it makes the story more interesting^^

biggrin Yeah, that's true biggrin

Yes I agree, if Edward turned her into a vampire the first time she asked then where would the story go...  

Scandalous bb

Sparrow_Swann_2010

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:57 am
-_-Xan91-_-
I think Edward turning Bella into a vampire would be so cool. It is obvious that they really care for each other. How would Edward feel after Bella died? After the shock of her death wore off, anyway. Yeah, he would probably be happy that she got to live her life out, but she wouldn't have done it happily. She wants to be with him forever. Her becoming a vampire is the only way for that happen. There is also the Voultari to consider too. I am pretty sure that she doesn't want to run into them again without her being a vampire. However, I believe her main drive for wanting to be a vampire is her love for Edward.

my point exactly!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:02 am
Rise.Of.The.Dead
No, thinking the way he does (and I completally do as far the soul thing goes) I can understand why he would never want to change her. Who would want the feeling of condeming the one they love to eternity without a soul.

Bella really annoys me sometimes (no offence fans) she has issues with being human, she's pretty much completally dependant on the current guy in her life (bad choice to begin with). I know you can't help who you love and all but seriously, cope already! everyone elce does it, you're human get use to it.

She doesn't try very hard to see Edwards side at all. I believe with all my heart that they should be together in the end, they are perfect as a couple. However I don't think she has the right to decide her fate in that area when she literally has no idea what she's getting herself into.

- Rise

That is so true and besides where would the DANGER come in I am srry 4 those of u who want her 2 turn into a vampire but the book wouldnt be interesting anymore if she turns into a vampire, then wat she stays w/ Edward forever I think that book would be really boring. If Bella turns into a vampire no danger there BORING! 3nodding  

niecerpiecer

Awaikuro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:41 am
He doesn't want her to suffer like he has.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:25 am
he should of course. i think everything will be less complicated for both of them after the first days of bella's vampire life. but true, it will be weird and hard to explain the change to charlie and renée. of course, jacob will not be happy, but he needs to know that the cullens are different from the *bloodsuckers* and that bella loves edward (yeah!)  

Edward_Eclipse

miz_understood09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:23 pm
Edward_Eclispe
he should of course. i think everything will be less complicated for both of them after the first days of bella's vampire life. but true, it will be weird and hard to explain the change to charlie and renée. of course, jacob will not be happy, but he needs to know that the cullens are different from the *bloodsuckers* and that bella loves edward (yeah!)

I want her to change. Some people think this is boring but I don't see it that way. Its going to be a big change for Bella. She'll have to adjust to it. That's why Edward's there. I'm worried about Jacob. I want him to be Bella's friend and accept her decision at the same time. Is that wishing too much.

As for no danger when she's a vampire. Who says there won't be?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff