Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:43 pm
Aysel felt very awkward as the girls came up to her.
"Yeah, i just got here. Name's Aysel," she sensed an odd presense in the room, as if there were more than just mortals in the room. Are there any more half-breeds? Maybe i'll get to meet them!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:13 am
Mirri and Alessandra heard this exchange and quickly decided that there was no intimidation, just awkwardness, so they bounded up to Raine and Arianna.
"Hey, I'm Mirri, this is Alessandra, we just came over to say hi, but we are going to sit down now, if you want, Raine and Arianna can show you where it is!" Mirri was for some reason, very open with this new girl.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:18 am
"Yeah come on!" Arianna said. "You can eat with us and we can fill you in on info that will become useful later on" Arianna mentioned.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:00 am
Come with us!" Mirri was just in love with the little girl, she was so small, but seemed to be mature enough. She grabbed Aysel's hand and led her to the table. As they sat down, Mirri pondered over which one of them it would be to bring up the fact that neither were human.  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:27 pm
Name: Michiko

Race(Vampire, Werewolf, etc.): Vampire Selinta. (Selinta are bird-people)

Age (real): 200

Age(when you were "turned"): 18

Eating Habits (*even if you are not a vampire, include your races food): Blood of any type.

Appearance: Long black hair and extremely pale skin. Her eyes are blood red, but are almost black when she's hungry. She has silver wings, and a 13 foot wingspan. She usually wears a black, silk, sleeveless top and jeans.

Character Summary: Michiko was turned 200 years ago, and is very civilized for a flying Vampire. She loves to be up in the air, and does not drink human blood. She has a special power, other than flying, it's the ability to control fire, water, and lightning.

Interests/Hobbies: She loves anime, blood & gore, yaoi, writing, poetry, laughing, music, TV, computers, flying, her friends, fighting, playing kickball, birds, and thunderstorms.

Other Facts: She hates werewolves, dislikes airheads and idiots, and HATES evil preps.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:10 pm
"Hey look, its Michiko now!" Said Mirri, pointing at a girl entering the cafeteria now. Looking away from their other friend she peered at Aysel and leaned forward. "You're not human are you? I can smell it, you smell different."
Alessandra glared at her.  

kanangirl123

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:45 pm
(We're already at the lunch table, you're there with us if you want to be, I've just asked Aysel if shes human or not)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:47 pm
"You couldn't have waited later to ask that question?" Alessandra said, soft and quick so that Aysel couldn't hear her. Outwardly, she smiled at the new girl, ready to pretend she didn't know what Mirri was talking about, in case it turned out she was just a human after all.

You messed up once, called yourself Rachel instead of Mirri!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:18 pm
Aysel felt herself tense up, she barely knew these people and they just asked if she was human. The feeling of other imortals was worse when she sat at their table. Are they the ones i was sensing? if so, i better not metion my "scalely" problem, or would it be considered an issue? she kept silent as the girls looked at her waiting for her to answer. Oh why did i hav to be half-breed? All it does is get me in trouble! And turn my life into a nightmare! I'm an orphan because of it!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:04 pm
"Why did you ask that? You've probably just scared her off" Arianna siad, saying it low and fast.  

Arriana_lynn

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:10 pm
kanangirl123
(We're already at the lunch table, you're there with us if you want to be, I've just asked Aysel if shes human or not)

(Okay, at the lunch table then.)

Raine walked up to join everybody at the lunch table. Apparently there was a bit of conflict. "What'd I miss?" she asked, setting her full tray of uneaten food down next to Arianna's.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:14 pm
Arianna quickly filled her in, talking low and fast. "That's the new girl,Aysel. We've been sensing something other than human all day and we think it might be her. Mirri asked her if she wasn't human and we're getting to that right now"  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Aysel's "dragon" ears caught a bit of the conversation, even though itwas too low nd fast form full humans but kept her mouth shut. Well, it's sometimes helpful but mostly crap. i think i might want to say something
"Um....i don't really get what your asking?" she asked timidly. That should work, it sounds lik a human response, i guess. It's not lik i know how to be normal, i'm never normal. For example, i'm a 13 year old and in highschool because the school requested to my aunt and she agreed, now how is that normal?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:20 pm
"Gotcha," Raine said, also speaking low and fast. And then, to make herself seem more normal and oblivious to the situation she turned and said in a clear tone to Aysel, "Hi I'm Raine, what's your name?"  

Mystifying Social Disease

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces