Reply Fetal Containment Field
'Why I don't want kids!' Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

s.e.m.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:16 am
Well, I'm sure most kid wouldn't' act up in stores and places in public if their parents took a switch to their little butts. I know that worked when I was little,...and I was one of the worst...until one of my parents raised a hand. Then I was the sweetest child around(okay, not really, but I didn't act up in public). When I was little I got spanked with anything and everything if I ever made my folks look bad. I don't think it's fair that their cracking down on spanking like it would kill the kid. I think it would do alot of them good, and give the rest of use the peace and quiet we want.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:58 pm
I do not want kids. The only way I would ever have kids is if my husband wanted one so we adopted, or if I accidently got pregnant. Even though I'm pro-choice, I probably wouldn't have an abortion myself. I don't want to give it up for adoption either. There's tons of kids out there waiting to be adopted. If I adopt, it'll be an older kid. I don't like little kids and babies. It is too much responsibility. Babies cry and scream and crap and vomit a lot. I also don't want to worry about the kid all the time.

Women today get criticized if they don't want kids. What the hell? I see no reason to pass on my genes. I bet the main reason girls my age want kids in the future is to dress them up. Whenever they babysit kids, they just have to do it for a few hours. The kid isn't waking them up at 3:00 am. They believe everything on TV, and thing motherhood and pregnancy is all candy and flowers and making sandwhiches.  

marshmallowcreampie

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers