Reply Techniques
How do you fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stevo the Human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:42 pm
All I do is hit 'em constantly and leep hittin' 'em. I also like using items to my advantage. I'm a huge fan of smash attacks, and throwing crap is jsut plain fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:44 am
Jump, roll, and full on smash without leaving yourself open for attack.  

Fliarre

Thortok2000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:08 am
I play as Marth. I dodge around tons, I do arial attacks, I do smash attacks, if you actually get lucky enough to hit me, I'm probably countering, I do my smash b, I dash-grab and throw, I do combos, and I hit with the tip of my sword a lot because I don't normally get very close to my opponent. And I definitely edge guard.

Things I have yet to add to my arsenal include just plain shielding instead of dodging or countering, A attacks, including charged smash since I use the c-stick (I do down-a for a poke but that's about it), and the normal B and B-up attack. I particularly want to add non-smash up-a as it's a great move, I just have trouble pulling it off.

I don't normally like to play with items but when I do I normally just throw them at my oponent instead of actually use them. If someone throws something at me I usually catch it and throw it back. Or dodge. Player-skill projectiles rarely hit me because I dodge so much.

It usually takes around 200% to kill me on most levels where there's room to come back.

In multi-player games, I stay back and prefer to fight one opponent at a time. If nobody comes to me, however, I'll sneak in for a couple hits or a kill steal. I keep an opponent between me and any other opponent that uses projectiles.

I'll tank the hits that can't kill me because I don't care about my damage percent, smash attacks that can kill rarely land on me.

I specialize in learning my enemy, predicting his movements, and countering them.

I love cornering someone against a wall and being 'king of the hill' in a particular spot, especially in multi player games.

1v1, though, I'm very aggressive.

I love sparring against Roy the most.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:58 am
Combos are key to my fighting style. I'm very aerial, and once my opponent is airbourne I'll hit them as many times as I can. I won't play characters who can't jump. I also go for items. I've killed my self a few times going for a Bob-Omb while other people are running away from it. I'm also good with homerun bats. If a bat appeared and my friends could get to it before me they would actually throw it over the edge of the platform just to keep me from getting it (true story).  

SirKirbance

Phantom_Renegade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:35 pm
Thortok2000
I play as Marth. I dodge around tons, I do arial attacks, I do smash attacks, if you actually get lucky enough to hit me, I'm probably countering, I do my smash b, I dash-grab and throw, I do combos, and I hit with the tip of my sword a lot because I don't normally get very close to my opponent. And I definitely edge guard.

Things I have yet to add to my arsenal include just plain shielding instead of dodging or countering, A attacks, including charged smash since I use the c-stick (I do down-a for a poke but that's about it), and the normal B and B-up attack. I particularly want to add non-smash up-a as it's a great move, I just have trouble pulling it off.

I don't normally like to play with items but when I do I normally just throw them at my oponent instead of actually use them. If someone throws something at me I usually catch it and throw it back. Or dodge. Player-skill projectiles rarely hit me because I dodge so much.

It usually takes around 200% to kill me on most levels where there's room to come back.

In multi-player games, I stay back and prefer to fight one opponent at a time. If nobody comes to me, however, I'll sneak in for a couple hits or a kill steal. I keep an opponent between me and any other opponent that uses projectiles.

I'll tank the hits that can't kill me because I don't care about my damage percent, smash attacks that can kill rarely land on me.

I specialize in learning my enemy, predicting his movements, and countering them.

I love cornering someone against a wall and being 'king of the hill' in a particular spot, especially in multi player games.

1v1, though, I'm very aggressive.

I love sparring against Roy the most.

if only i could play you, i play as Roy, i have a vey strong ground game, i prefer to play some minds games in multiplayer, but in one-on-one is where i really shine, i play as aggresive as i can get, in the begining i take some damage, but i always manage to kill my opponent, oh i love countering attacks so much i love playing agianst pesky marth and fox plAYERS because it is so much of a challenge  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:23 am
All about charging my opponent. I guess you could say I'm a little bull headed... that Triforce of Power really gets to ya. xd My girlfriend is really good with Zelda, so every now and then I have to adjust my strategy. If I'm Sheik, then it's all about run, jump, hit, etc.

>_> Yeah, I go all out... biggrin  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

David3148

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:10 pm
it depends who i'm playing with. If it's ganon, powers the way to go and with amazing speed to back it up xd for ice climbers, i try to use their strong attacks and throw some combos in every once in a while 3nodding and for Mr.G&W........manhole xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:09 pm
David3148
it depends who i'm playing with. If it's ganon, powers the way to go and with amazing speed to back it up xd for ice climbers, i try to use their strong attacks and throw some combos in every once in a while 3nodding and for Mr.G&W........manhole xd

Sausage for me! ^_^ I'm a sausage spammer... which is making me pretty hungry... O_o  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Sephiroths_kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:20 pm
Nice sig stevo. Anyways, I like to play offense with Marth or Ganondork. I run around picking up items and throwing them at people or I'll just smack'em with power attacks. Or I'll pick game and watch and go
ape-$#%^ on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:36 pm
i hope that was a type-o sweatdrop  

David3148

OdenKaitek

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:03 pm
el oh el.

I pwn a** with a hit-and-run tactic when faced with highly difficult characters. When I'm against multple opponents, I like to run in and kick a**. Sometimes I use a lot of throws, and sometimes I'll use plenty of Smash Attacks. It depends on what I feel like doing when I play. XD

My character is almost always the Pill Popper. When I play as him, the Pill Popper attack (el oh el) is my most-used attack, definitely.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:18 am
OdenKaitek
el oh el.

I pwn a** with a hit-and-run tactic when faced with highly difficult characters. When I'm against multple opponents, I like to run in and kick a**. Sometimes I use a lot of throws, and sometimes I'll use plenty of Smash Attacks. It depends on what I feel like doing when I play. XD

My character is almost always the Pill Popper. When I play as him, the Pill Popper attack (el oh el) is my most-used attack, definitely.

If you play Ody-boy here. just go berserk on him and you can win easily.  

Sephiroths_kid

Muffs

Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:12 pm
Play as marth and counter a lot whee ... yup thats about it... oh and be samus and blow people away with laser blasts biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:14 pm
I pick link, projectile and Air down-a alot, then I juggle and kill.  

Klooo

Bururian

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:25 pm
I ususally play with every style I know, Ground, Aerieal, Defensive, Offensive, Trickster. I lure them out with one thing, but them change to something else.  
Techniques

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff