Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
On That Day... (SM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:56 am

Marka watched as the new stranger started going on about remnants. He was between thinking this guy was crazy and thinking that he was just curious. He mumbled to himself. "I knew Sephiroth too you know."

He was almost surprised at himself. Half and hour before he would have crawled into a hole and died at the idea of attention, but it seemed that the crazy Felitaur was bring out his old personality again. He almost smiled. It'd been a long time until he'd been himself. A great number of years of solitude had done it's work. "And that scientist was Hojo." He added with a snort. "That guy was a psycho, if that feeds your curiosity." He stuck his tongue out, having beaten Freyr to the response.

((XD Yesh Marka ish Smexy <3 Just wait til you see Sujuka all up in his Lap coat XD I'm posting that up in his profile now <3 I've been on a sketch fest as of late XP))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:16 am
Freyr grinned, "Knew Sephy? I TRAINED Sephy!" He puffed up proudly, "Actually I'm three-hundred and ei... no wait I'm not a Remnant!" He deflated quickly, Listening to Marka's response he nodded, "Exactly, it was all that fruity, psycho, creepy, Hojo guy..." Freyr shuddered exageratedly and made a disgusted face. "On the other hand I was made by Ghast!" He grinned again, straightening proudly, "Ghast was NOT psycho, OR creepy, OR Fruity! He ... well he was an amazing man." The chimera declared sincerely. He chuckled at the mention of the stranger 'Koji's' silver hair, "Actually you're not quite a Remnant either... more like the Remnant of a remnant of a remnanty remnat-ish remnant wanna-be sort of Remnanty person." Freyr chuckled to himself, "Didn't know Kadaj was so prolific..." It seemed to be at just that moment that Freyr realized the import of the phrase Marka had mumbled to himself, The chimera turned his eyes alighting, "You knew Sephy?" He said in a strangely quiet undertone, "Did you ever hear of the time I managed to dye his hair pink?"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:24 am
" Remnant of a remnanty remnant-ish....." Argentum repeated softly to himself. He figured that was what he was as well. He listened for a few minutes to the mentioning of Sephiroth and Kadaj, then finally decided to speak.

" All of that...it's not just myths...?" He said, in a very flat tone. This was how he normally sounded, but he did know some people found it strange. He tried to add a little curiosity to his next question, " It's true?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:38 am

" Yeah it's all true. And of course I knew Sephiroth, I was a Turk. Not that I remember much. Thanks to Hojo of course. I vaguely remember a redhead, but I can't put a name to it. Then there was the black haired guy in a the blue suit. But...I just can't remember more than that." He shrugged. He didn't figure that it mattered keeping it to himself any longer. "Hey Sephiroth said that it was dyed red and lightened to pink! ...He lied..." He frowned. He remembered a lot about Sephiroth. And Hojo. But not much about anything else. Except a few random names that he'd only remember through legends. Like Zack and Cloud.

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:44 pm
Freyr glanced down at Marka in surprise, then his face split back into his customary grin. "You're a TURKIE!" He proclaimed excitedly, "And the Redhead would probably be Reno, and the other one Tseng... cause Rude didn't have any hair..." Freyr snorted in amusement at the affirmation of his accomplished prank. "No I died it HOT pink! Poor kid never knew what hit him... didn't expect me to have doctored the whipped cream... " He laughed aloud again. His gaze turned to Argentum, "Of course they weren't just myths! They're All Our Fault!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:48 pm
(( I didn't think anyone else called the Turks "turkies". Just turklettes. XD I've got a comic I should put on DA about it. ))  

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:56 pm
"...Um...I remember Tseng. If I'm not mistaken he had long hair, no? The one I remember had short hair. And a gun...I think...I don't know...My head hurts...And I'm not a Turkie!!" He huffed. "I'm a dragon!" He folded his arms indignantly. "And speak for yourself! That whole scenario isn't MY fault in any way! I'm merely a vicitm of circumstance...I think." He blinked. He didn't really know, but Marka loved to argue, so in his mind it was all good any way that he looked at it. "So yeah, it's HIS fault, not mine." Marka pointed to Freyr while speaking to Argentum.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:11 pm
"Short hair and a gun?" Freyr repeated, cocking his head to one side, "I don't think Rude ever had hair... didn't use a gun... Zack didn't use a gun either... and wasn't a Turk." Freyr scratched his head, "I'm gonna have to go dig out the Turk files again... don't remember a Turkie like that." He shrugged, grinning anyway. "So you're a dragon?" He replied enthusiastically, "THAT IS AWSOME!" He actually paused to wrap Marka in yet another hug. "I've gotta pet Dragon! I always wanted a Pet Dragon but Vinnie said no...."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:22 pm
"Stop making me think. It hurts!" He paused as he was squeezed again. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow...There's gotta be a reason why Vin wouldn't let you have a pet, because you're about to kill your new one." He choked in a haggled voice. This guy apparently forgot that he was large AND strong, and that Marka was small AND breakable. "And yes...I'm the LAVENDER dragon and yer killin me..." He pleaded again. Breakable. Yes. Very BREAKABLE. "Body, made out of ice crystals...you're burning...skin..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:37 pm
Morhighan sighed. That was the third time this year she had gotten fired that year for pwning a kid in the face with some random object.
"I really hate kids," she muttered to herself, "so why did I insist that the government make schools and hire me? Stupid..."
She sighed and walked calmly outside of the town, looking around.
She had heard something about large monsters running amuck, but it would be alright for her to travel.
She certainly couldn't go back to the Northern Cave after what happened lat time.
People looking for JENOVA had disrupted her sleep, mistaken her for the alien and attacked.
Stupid legend busters... that had been the second time for that to happen to her in her life.
At least the first time wasn't repeated.
She shuddered, thinking back 300 years to when she had first awakened to see who would become her worst nightmare.
During her musings she didn't take notice of the other person walking down the street until she smacked right into them.
"Oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention Morhighan muttered."

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:07 pm
Freyr stopped squeezing abruptly, twisting his upper torsoe and sliding Marka onto his back, there was extra fabric there that made an sort of 'saddle' on the Chimera. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..." Freyr admitted abashedly, "You're made of Ice Crystals? How'd that happen?" His curiosity was perked, though it was now far more difficult to watch Marka's face now that the slender Ex-Turk was on his back, but Freyr was more than game and twisted around in a practiced manner to accomplish such.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:11 pm
(um Cecil kinda knocked into you Morgana)  

Cecil Helden
Crew

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:18 pm
((Did they? I'll have to edit the post in that case.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:21 pm
(yeah at the bottom of page two sorry if I didn't make it clear tht was supposed to be you.)  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:22 pm
"Long story my friend. Long story. Oh...I feel woozy...You know, if you keep this up I'm just gonna throw a horse saddle on you and make you cart me everywhere. Because I'll have to many broken ribs to walk!" He laughed. Marka sighed. "I'm made of living ice crystals. I burn easily and cold weather can kill me. I'm cursed it seems. But no more about me. I don't remember much else anyway." He lied. "It comes back, but slowly. And I find myself missing people I don't even know. Crazy isn't it? Like Rufus ShinRa. Audacious little brat he was. Babysat him more than I care to think of. It's strage though...I remember him, and Sephiroth and Zack, Tseng...but nothing else...it's coming back though!...Didn't I just say that I wasn't gonna talk anymore about it? Man, I don't shut my mouth very well..."  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff