View Results

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:22 pm
Nephite Warrior
Finora Lupin
F-22###
Temary does?!

What happened with Shikamaru?

Oh, it was just a mere look of interest. You and I both know that her and Shikamaru are tighter than tight.

They're like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

Lol, er... yeah? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:27 am
I want Naruto to end up with Hinata. But he is such an idiot he doesn't even realise she likes him. It really annoys me!! scream If he doesn't figure it out soon I will hit him...really hard. evil He probably won't realise until she dies tryig to save him or something. crying NOOO! I don't want Hinata to die! Watching her makes me sad...I hope she doesn't end up in an arranged marriage to Neji him and Ten Ten would be so cute together... whee  

~Psychotic-Muffin~

kryno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:22 am
i say sasuke  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:39 pm
kryno
i say sasuke

Lol, I agree! If not Hinata or Sakura... SASUKE!  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

chibiful

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:02 pm
Honestly, I can't see Naruto with anyone...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:57 pm
Personally I hope it's Hinata, for various reasons. However, I'd be perfectly fine if it were Sakura or even Sasuke...because it /is/ a shounen show, so it doesn't hinge or depend on romance. Romance is an incidental thing that happens in the development of the characters.  

Weavers

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:08 am
Purple dragon lady
I think Hinata should be with him. She really likes him, and he better start noticing, or I'll hit him one good.

nuff said 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:48 am
greenyoshieggz
Purple dragon lady
I think Hinata should be with him. She really likes him, and he better start noticing, or I'll hit him one good.

nuff said 3nodding

I hope he starts noticing. HinaNaru is sooo cute. XD  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:00 am
I haven't seen that many episodes, but so far, I want Hinata to go with Naruto. She cares about him so much like when she gave him the ointment in the Chunin exam, of all people that got hurt. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:48 pm
It'll be Sakura. Even if Naruto did realize that Hinata likes him, it wouldn't change the way he feels about Sakura. He knew that Sakura liked Sasuke, but still never gave up on her. He won't be with Hinata.  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

starwolf99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:21 pm
i would have to agree with the majority because sakura never really respected naruto until sauske was gone and all of a sudden sakura suddenly likes naruto she can't make up her mind  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:37 pm
Decemius

I WANT Ten Ten to get him because it would be funny as h**l to see a character who doesn't even really qualify as a character get him.

LAWL

Anywho, I was always a SakuraXNaruto fan, mainly because I didnt like Hinata a whole lot. Not to mention the way Shipuuden is going its looking like Sakura has the hots for him. Not to mention the fact that hinata got like one scene so far(though that was cause she was shy)? Shes becoming as rare as Ten Ten.  

Mr._Stabby

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:08 am
Mr._Stabby
Decemius

I WANT Ten Ten to get him because it would be funny as h**l to see a character who doesn't even really qualify as a character get him.

LAWL

Anywho, I was always a SakuraXNaruto fan, mainly because I didnt like Hinata a whole lot. Not to mention the way Shipuuden is going its looking like Sakura has the hots for him. Not to mention the fact that hinata got like one scene so far(though that was cause she was shy)? Shes becoming as rare as Ten Ten.

I must agree. Shippuuden seems to be supporting SakuNaru. But... Hinata has become so sexy since before the time skip. I'm hoping that Hinata will have more scenes in the future. Well, she probably will because undoubtedly the anime will have more fillers eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:15 am
how about no one?
he's a little scary
I like sasuke better  

hearthandgrenade

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:22 pm
hearthandgrenade
how about no one?
he's a little scary
I like sasuke better

No. ><