Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
The Gentlemen's Alliance † Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rezuri-chanchan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:26 pm
Fuyu Maiden
I can't even recall how many times I've heard people say that Shinshi Doumei Cross is "too simple" or boring. If they just stick around until the end of volume two they're already proven wrong.

So...many...crazy...plot twists. If anyone is up to date with the manga as it's being released in Japan, you'll know we got another big shock recently.

It's also really funny and I love it for that as well. Honestly though, I think this manga is best for proving the "manga experts" who claim to be able to predict anything that happens in a manga dead wrong. So much craziness...oh but it's so good! I love this manga so much. I want there to be an anime.

a good manga should be unpredictable and woah i finished v3 eek nothing id more unpredictable than gentlemen's alliance. Shuzin scares meh...to nice in v.3...-shivers-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:28 pm
Volume 3 comes out december 4th. i can't wait that long! this is gonna be the worst 10 days of my life.....  

Rezuri-chanchan

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:03 am
Ah it's out now, isn't it? I need to get it quickly. I mean...I already read it, but I need Arina's comments and volume 4 is full of extras at the end of the story! I must read the side stories about special characters! I just have to!!!!

I think Komaki's special is in volume four...Tachibana's might be too. i need them! Oh I really, really need to read them!

EDIT: I was right about Komaki but the other specials are Maora's and Toya's.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:06 pm
I totally love it. I like Arina Tanemura's Full Moon o Sagashite too. My favorite chapter on SDC is chapter 40. It was so sweet!!! User Image  

Viet Dollie

Aqua Blue Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:46 am
Chapter 40 is good. i want to know who Haine picks. I love Full moon and when i heard she had a new series I had to read it. It's such a great romance comrdy. Mao-chan/mailman-san is my favorite. Love him as girl and boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:11 am
My favorite chapter was 41...even though it ended badly...but since chapter 42's ending was even sadder it's okay. I can still love the fluff that shows up in 41 before everything goes wrong.  

Fuyu Maiden

Syresin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Ok This Is Yet One Of The Gretest Manga Out On SB Out Now...

I Currently Own Vols. 1&2 And Wanna Buy 3&4 Already! But I Got No Money =[

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:42 pm
does anyone know where chapter 41 and 42 are. I read the spoilers in wiki but i still want to read it... badly sad  

Aqua Blue Angel

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Aqua Blue Angel
does anyone know where chapter 41 and 42 are. I read the spoilers in wiki but i still want to read it... badly sad

You can find chapters 1-42 in www.onemanga.com Chapter 42 is so intense. Why Toya, why did you have to... I hate Shizumasa...No, Takanari!!...Poor Haine...(I don't want to spoil it) Anyways, I believe that chapter 43 will come out on Feb 2 in Japan. I can't wait! This series is amazing and has become one of my favourite manga. So far I have volumes 1-4. Can't wait until volume 5 comes out in March!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:31 pm
Volume 5 has more specials in it, doesn't it? I wonder which one the Komaki and Kusame special is going to be in...and that Ushio one that came out quite a while ago. I was never able to read it so I really hope that the volume with that one comes out soon~!

Chapter 42 is really intense and it ends so sadly...is there anything sadder than Haine thinking of Takanari at that moment? I don't think so...it's way too sad. I feel so bad for Taka-kun. He doesn't even get to be treated like a real person anymore! No one in the Touguu family even treats him as if he's human! The student council better find him quickly! Man I really want chapter 43!

Fuyu Maiden

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:25 pm
Fuyu Maiden
Volume 5 has more specials in it, doesn't it? I wonder which one the Komaki and Kusame special is going to be in...and that Ushio one that came out quite a while ago. I was never able to read it so I really hope that the volume with that one comes out soon~!

I'm pretty sure that the Komaki and Kusame special is in volume 5, if not, then...you'll have to wait for the upcoming volumes!! Oh well...I really like them together!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:20 pm
Ah! I know me too! They have such an unconventional and cute relationship. So silly~!

Oh and has anyone else read chapter 43 yet? There's some really good info in there about Shizumasa! It was a really, really good chapter I think.

Fuyu Maiden

ellehciMMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:38 pm
I saw chapter 43. So intense. I wish the twins kept the really nice bond between them before. But it was unfortunate that "that event" happened. I've seen raws of chapter 44-aw, poor Haine. Has anyone seen it? I want to know if the woman with dark is the Togu twins' mom- I think the one who poured water on Haine.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 pm
I have all the manga volumes thus far . Up to volume 6 anxously awaiting volume 7 . Im a big fan of this one bigger than VK atleast . I recomend it if your a fan of Arina's work . Its a solid story .
heart heart heart
<3-Haine  

Porcelain Rabbit Doll

The Committee Staff Genius

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:56 am
I absolutely love this series! Its one of my favorites. smile  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games