Do You Know an Edward? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Know an Edward?
  yes
  no
  yes, he lives in my closet and whisks me away to Candyland every night.
  I wish
  Why?! YOU CANT TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!!! XO
View Results

HappyTimeMedicine

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:12 pm
ThorDaFox
I know an Edward! His name is Jesse. The strange thing, he's like a Jacob too! He looks JUST like Jacob before he joins Sam and those guys, except his eyes. His attitude is just like Edwards....except Jesse's stupid at times.

And he smells good too! and he likes blood....the one thing that has me thinking...His teeth are sharp too...He bites you and you scream, "OW!" crying sad thing is...he's my best friend.....and my ex-boyfriend! I was going out with an Edward and I didn't even know it until after we broke up!!!

Oh well, I'll deal with it...

....how could you let that one escape!!! eek (jk)  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:14 pm
Shu-Nya
I know an Edward....or rather I know of him.

He is annoying and arrogant and sometimes I think that I hate him....but then he looks at me.....

He and me are not what you'd call friends.... we hardly speak at all even though we sit next to each other in every class (we sit alphabetically).

He is so polite it's aggravating...it's like he gave etiqute lessons to my great grandfather. He doesn't ever use a shortened word. For example: it is never don't...always do not.

He is beautiful...and that is not a word often described with boys...but truly truly beautiful....

He has a slightly sarcastic look in his eyes all the time...like the world is a joke that only he gets. But he often looks sad as he sits by himself in the school carpark when the rest of the school is in the cafeteria....I don't know why he sits there but I want to, for reasons I don't know myself.

One moment it looks like he dosn't know I exist and the next he is offering to drive me home.

The reason Twilight is my favorite book is also the reason why it scares me a little: It reminds me so much of Matthew that it makes me wonder if he is simply a character from a story.... I'm so afraid that he may just dissapear like a fictional character.

And thats why I don't think any actor could play Edward Cullen....it would be too wierd.

Sorry for rambling on.

dont apologize!!!! that was uber interesting! good luck with that!  

HappyTimeMedicine

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:10 pm
i know this is edward doubles but mine is a jacob!
(good thing too cuz i like jacob more than edward!)

his real name is jacob (ya,weird) he has black hair and eyes like the jacob but pale skin like edward. he acts like edward because he isnt in school a lot and shows up randomly for no reason (k, he could just be skipping, but...). and his nicname is wolfman!!
im not kidding! i had nothing to do with his aka and no one else in our classes has read twilight to give him this name!
i feel so bad for the jacob that i gave my jacob a hug. it made me feel better but i think it freaked him out a little bit...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:01 pm
    Yeah... His name's David. He was the most gorgeous boy in the whole school! [[I say WAS because he moved from school.]] His hair is goldish brown and he has pale skin. His eyes are also gold, and he's really fit, too. He hated me, very very VERY much. Why? He doesn't like goth people. But once, he went, "...Your hands are very soft, you know that?" And he brushed against my skin. It almost made me shudder, and I was sure he saw my blush because he chuckled and turned around. Hmph! Only problem is: He's no gentleman. He's a complete jerk!

SweetlyDemented

bottled charm

5,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:27 pm
I haven't found an Edward yet.X[  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:45 am
My friend Ben. Well, he's a little more strange than Edward but they're a little bit alike.  

Awaikuro

SaveraOwnsYou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:12 pm
oh yeah my boyfriend turned out to be him <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:36 pm
I am so jealous of all of you guys. burning_eyes  

Glitterbean

Ayllin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:26 pm
Minako~Akira
Edward is going to be affecting my future relationships. Im allways gonna compare every guy to him.

I feel the exact same way. Even if I meet a great guy whos cute, funny, nice and all that good stuff, I'm going to be looking for an Edward. Sadly, I have had no such luck. God I hope I dont become too obsessed. I've found myself considering moving to Washington state when I'm old enough. I have an aunt there... I would be welcome... But thats just me being over dramatic.

I'm actually really frightened that nobody will be good enough for me because they won't be like Edward, and that I will always be looking for someone just like him, and that my love life will be doomed if I don't find one.... I must sound like a total freak... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:38 pm
yeah i got...actually im dating one.

his name is Jess hes tall and thin with black hair. he has the look like johnny depp has nw. the bangs in the face...so cute. sorry about tht little daydream occured there.

jess, yes hes jus like edward what hes around you your heart actually jps. im not kidding you could feel something inside you go up adn down again its so sute. and he has that exact touch he has. soft gentle and he never lets anythig happen to me hes so sweet.

the only thing edward is that hes not is that hes never cold and hes not a vamp. those are the 2 most obvious thing s a human can't be comapred to a vamp.  

Jack_sparrows_baby_girl

Retrospectus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:09 pm
heh, I had my own Edward, only that he lives forevers away from me, so I never actually met him.
but I'm still in love with him =l Strange thing is, while reading Twilight, things were great with him. But then New Moon came out & I starting reading it, as soon as things started to fall for Bella, we stopped talking as often, and pretty soon broke it off completely.
Kind of strange, but I still miss him. He was the perfect Edward, but not exactly the same, in the sense that Bella & Edward were together in real x_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:07 am
No, I've never met my Edward. I think I'll find him someday, just mabye when I'm older.... (13's not the best year to consider finding a "soulmate" at, but whatever, I'm still looking....lol) sweatdrop I DO intend on visiting Forks, Washington to "experience" the area and mabye look harder than usual. xd  

Dancingonairwaves

Zirumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:48 pm
All guys at my school are gangster-like. Kinda, some arent. Although, I know a couple of really polite guys on my soccer team. One apologized so many times for accidentally tripping me. I have the rugburn to prove it. We talk and he listens...but I don't know him that well. I can't really say if he is an edward or not. I know someone who would be an Emmett though. He is muscular because I made the mistake of going to a swimming party he attended. He is really humurous too  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:29 pm
yeah i know one
actually he's in this guild, Edward_Eclipse
but he doesn't look like the Cullen one exaclty

brown haired and blue eyed
tall and sportive (loves soccer)
good looking still

yup! my big bro!  

SHEROXX

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items