Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The New Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:22 am
"Why do you say that? You know you like Ino....shikamaru...don't deny it!!" Hinata said, giggling at him and taunting him at the same time. "You two would make a CUTE couple!" she said giggling more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:41 am
"But I thought he liked Temar--" Sabrina got tackled to the ground with Shikamaru's hand over her mouth.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:32 am
"Shikamru and Temary sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G first comes love then comes marrige next come the baby in the baby carriage. Thats not all thats not all next the baby is drinking alchol." Shizume sang as she avoided Shikamaru's attacts to make her shut up, but Shizume eventually fell to the ground laughing.

"You're mean Shizume but that is true." Naruto said he was also laughing and eventually fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:52 pm
"SHUT UP WILL YOU" Yelled Shikamaru
"Um... sorry about that it's just if Gaara or Kankuro find out I'm a dead man" Said Shikamaru  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:02 pm
"Hahaha...you'd be brothers-in-law with them!!" Sabrina grinned at Shikamaru. "So, what are you doing out so late for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:15 pm
"Well looking for Naruto that troublesome Hokage of our's" Said Shikamaru smiling  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:12 pm
"Well, you found him, Shikamaru-kun!" Sabrina laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:18 am
"I said it before and I'll say it again they don't call me the hyperactive knucklehead ninja for nothing." Naruto said with a lugh.

"Thats for sure. Even as hokage you are still that same twelve year old ninja." Shizume said with a smile and a laugh.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:20 am
"Well Naruto I came to say I'm back from my mission and I believe there's something going on in the Sand village" Sadi Shikamaru  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:21 pm
Sabrina frowned at Shikamaru.
"Something going on in the Sand Village?" She questioned.

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:29 pm
"Well I got a letter from Temari saying that I should head for sand as soon as I was done with my mission" Said Shikamaru  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:55 pm
Hinata looked at Shikamaru, worried. "do you need any backup? I think Naruto and I could spare some of our ninja to occumpany you...." she said, looking at Naruto pleadingly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:11 am
"Yeah, I could come too. Please, Naruto-sama." Sabrina looked at Naruto with puppy-eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:38 pm
"Actually I don't need backup because there is going to be sand ninja on this mission with me" Said Shikamaru  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:28 pm
"Are you sure you don't want me and Hokage-sama to come with you?" Hinata asked him, getting a little concerned.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games