Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
vampire / lycan/ sprits/ humans/ and demons Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you join will you continue to rp and not post just once ad then leave.
  yes
  no
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Beign a lycan himself he could smell the vampires and somethibg that smelt like a snake..as he rode along th dirt road the motor of his motorcycle hummed quietly unless he got on the trottle a bit to get up the hills and as one point he stops and looks around as he tail slightly flicks at the air."...Hm.. so there are vampires here i see.. and somethign that smells like a snake... which i have no clue to what it is...eh i home i do nt run in to it..." he tol him self aloud as he throttles his bike and rides down teh hill slowly costing and his hearing catchign evey little sound round him other then his bike.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:31 pm
~Aniis heard a noise and upon looking around saw a large dust trail heading towards them. her ears twitched as she edged towards the demon she was speaking to~

...um, i think we should move...maybe...

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

Lira-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Lukas stopped moving forward when Aniis backed away, somewhat surprised that he, a demon, could scare a vampire. Oh, some demons might be pretty powerful and more than a match for one of these bloodsuckers but Lukas was a snake demon and pretty cautious by nature. Vampires usually had superhuman strength. Lukas wasn't up for that.

He opened his mouth, silver snake-fangs visible, to answer Aniis' question. That was when he heard the sound of a motorcycle approaching. He nodded at Aniis' suggestion that they move, taking her wrist before backing into the trees and the underbrush, figuring the dense foliage would dissuade a machine from getting too far between the trees.

"I wonder what this guy wants," he mused aloud, watching as the motorcycle neared where they stood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:05 pm
~she closed her eye as he took her wrist. when he pulled her aside she was slightly speachless. it seemed more likey that someone would have left her in the path rather than pull her out of the way. it took her a moment before she realized that this man didn't know her, not realy. he didn't know that she was not just a vampire...if she stayed near him too long, he would know~

*looking at Lukas*
Please sir ... let me go...

OOC//: she has her right eye covered like in the pic

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

Lira-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:20 pm
(Gotcha on the eye count. Is her secret that she's half lycan?)

Lukas might not really know this strange girl he'd just run into but, beneath all his facades he was essentially a good person -- demon -- whatever. He wasn't about to watch her get run over by some dumbass on a motorcycle. Even as Aniis was still making her request, Lukas released the hold he'd made on her arm. He'd only meant to get her out of harm's way, nothing more. He continued to watch the motorcycle; he was sure the rider had seen them and was waiting for the guy to get off or say something -- do anything.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:36 pm
Thank you, i'm sorry for following you...i wont do it again. I promise.

*watching the bike pass*
Do you know him...?

~Aniis immediately regreted the question. as the biker passed she noticed he was lycan which meant the chances of the two of them being friends was incredibly slim. even worse,if they didknow each other, the chances of her coming out of this unscathed were going down every second~

OOC//: you could say that, cus she looks vamp but not lycan...

AnimeAvatar-Tsugiri

Lira-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:58 pm
(Oooh, will you tell me what side Aniis is on? With the half lycan, half vampire thing, she might be bound to have her own side.)

"Don't worry about it," Lukas said absently, gaze still on the biker.

In the face of this new unknown the puzzle of Aniis and her following him became significantly less important. He was still uncertain of her race. From the look of things, she could be human, but Lukas doubted it. More likely she was a demon like him, or a vampire. The man on the bike though, he was all lycan. Lukas wasn't really sure where he stood with lycans, so things could turn bad.

"Actually, no," he admitted. "I've never seen this guy before. Maybe he'll come say hello."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:59 pm
Tarna gritted her teeth. "What darn thing was that" she whispered to Tick as the motorcycle passed. "I don't want to get you in any danger Tick, we should get away from here and fast. The sooner we get out of here, the sooner you can drink some of my blood." Tarna rolled her eyes. She didn't really care for other creatures. All she cared about was taking care of Tick. She jumped off of the branch and started flying away from the situation.  

snubsnub
Crew

Lira-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:02 pm
Meanwhile, Cerastes had only just reached the branch where the bat he was pursuing had sat. Of course, with his luck, the bat chose that moment to fly off. Cerastes gave the hiss that was a snake version of a sigh and began to wind back down towards his master.

(Snubsnub, when I first posted my post, yours was before it. Now yours is after it so I'm putting this bit of my post after yours. @.@)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:22 pm
*sitting in the brush*
I hope not ... i'm not sure i'm up to it right now.

~I should have drank more, i feel exhausted...if he comes over this could be bad for me...she sighed and leaned against a tree, closing her eye. she felt so weak, it wasn't a suprise that she fell asleep~

OOC//: honestly she's kind of an outcast from all sides...because she's half/half...sucks huh?

AnimeAvatar

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:39 pm
As He rides down to the bottom of the hill his eyes catch somethign alogn with the smell of vamiper ad the snake as he slides to a stop and his visor was still down and loosk tords them but didnt see anything..."..hm...they smell realyl close...but i dotn see anything..." he seemed to glance around and then puts it back in toi gear adn starts to role off slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:46 pm
((Okay, right now, I'm a bit lost. Where exactly are we? sweatdrop ))

Amethyst orbs narrowed as the motorcycle roared past. Who was that? Hiyomura Kei wondered, gripping the tiled roof tightly. She glanced back towards the two...beings - she couldn't be sure if they were both vampires, spirits, lycans, or demons, or one from any two - who stood nearby. And they were too close for her taste.

I'd better make a move on. Can't let them know I'm here; one can never be too careful when it comes to strangers...

Moving carefully into a low crouch, Kei closed her eyes, waiting for the pull on her shoulder blades that signalled her wings were now out. When they did, she tensed her leg muscles and launched herself off the roof, careful not to make a sound when she beat her wings, carrying her higher up, but not too high that she couldn't scrutinize the two people she'd spotted. For some reason, they'd piqued her interest.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:19 pm
He continued to look back for a moment.."...well im not stayign around here to find out what there...and ill need to figure out what time and area it is.." he said as he throttled up the bike and rode off.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:04 pm
Tarna glanced back and could see another creature flying behind her. Another vampire? But she got distracted when her sensitive nose picked up the scent.. not familiar to her before, but people in the future would know that this was gas. She started coughing loudly, and could hardly breathe. She covered Tick with one of her wings and collapsed onto the floor coughing. "That damned being, I'll kill whoever is doing this."  

snubsnub
Crew

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas